Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached (16924 Views)

Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) / Do You Love Asian Girl (pic) / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
on my way coming home yesterday at Lafenwa bus stop, met two girls at the bustop who couldn't afford bus to toll gate...I have to talk with my colleague to share their money since I don't have enough of cash...when we in the bus is when I discovered that they never been to sango before.i asked for their number incase and they gave it to me.
One Mr Daniel that they we to meet at sango switched off his phone, I dropped at toll gate and I later called them to know if Mr Daniel have picked the call..to my surprise he never picked and they were stranded at the bus stop,...I called to ask where they really are but they mentioned one street...when I later called around past 10 they said they found someone who will accommodate them and I asked if is she or he but they said he...tried their number at past 12 still ringing, but when I try their number now it's switched off since 5am till now.
should I drop the number here...
but how could you leave as far as Ibadan to sango without knowing the person you are coming to meet,when asked if they have met Mr Daniel before they said NO, I feels like slapping them...God knows have done my part.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Abso1uteZero(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
Ashawo Waka turned sour. I have no sympathy to give grin grin

Na joke o( I think)

Hope they are okay though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by 2special(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
Maybe they are still busy

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Na joke o( I think)

God to what I saw yesterday she not Ashawo she's from Delta but she speaks osun dialect, she friend was dark and thin, to me she's well dressed like SU, if she's Ashawo I wouldn't have helped her...don't judge by the pic

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Bluezy13(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
I no Know why I dey laugh as I dey read this story... cheesy

OP seems to come from a home with a fence and a big black gate.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by GeneralPula: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
Don’t stress yourself bruh. They’re runs girls and naso them dey move..

While you’re on here stressing, they must be somewhere doing shorttime like this..

They’re covered by the sweetness of diccckkk..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 3:07pm On May 26, 2020
2special:

she had enough of bars on her phone cos she sat beside me...the mistake I made was to collect Mr Daniels number

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 3:09pm On May 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
Don’t stress yourself bruh. They’re runs girls and naso them dey move..

While you’re on here stressing, they must be somewhere doing shorttime like this..

They’re covered by the sweetness of diccckkk..

thought it was a scam, I told my friend that if they not entering the bus am not paying....Those girls are responsible to me I met them talked with them, she had ONH in Osun ESA oke

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by ObaOfUyo: 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
With all the stories of skull mining and missing body parts, young girls are still playing stupid by offering to meet up with a total stranger from a social media for what only God knows..............

Parents have failed cry!!!

After 48 hours you don't hear from her you begin to wish its only pussi she went to give, and not her sense, her destiny, her body parts or her life.

I hope she's fine tho
She should be fine, na only prick she go collect embarassed
I wish cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Abso1uteZero(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
2special:
Haha. Dem don run op office. grin
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Abso1uteZero(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
sheggsliveth:

God to what I saw yesterday she not Ashawo she's from Delta but she speaks osun dialect, she friend was dark and thin, to me she's well dressed like SU, if she's Ashawo I wouldn't have helped her...don't judge by the pic
Bruh chill, I'm 99% sure say na prick Dem go collect. The 1% probability of something bad happening to them is still real though.
The law says you have to wait 48hrs before someone can be declared legally missing( I think) so just wait a bit.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 3:26pm On May 26, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Bruh chill, I'm 99% sure say na prick Dem go collect. The 1% probability of something bad happening to them is still real though.
The law says you have to wait 48hrs before someone can be declared legally missing( I think) so just wait a bit.

Thanks bro,you too could help try their number, tell them the guy that paid for their transport...just to know if they are ok and safe hands.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by slimanyd: 3:36pm On May 26, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Thanks bro,you too could help try their number, tell them the guy that paid for their transport...just to know if they are ok and safe hands.

Lol. Op , chai.See as them gba you. Nah 2 them dey always waka about. Either they are female and male or female and female. They always say they came visiting from a neigbhouring state and the person they came to meet isnt around. Nah format. They always approach young guyz they believe can house them for the night and bahooze them . Thats another tricks those olosho npw use o. Some of them will dress like a real muslim and christain. Nah format o. No gok am o. indaboski parozeeeeeeeeeee.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by illicit(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2020
Shey make we tell him grin

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
make I try the girl number if she picks,,, "toasting" don start oo
but OP, you too mean oo
see as you carry the matter for your head like say na your sisters
Take it easy, if after 48hrs of trying to get to them the line isn't going through, report to the nearest police station
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 26, 2020
Cap'n save a hoe cheesy

They are fine, trust me. Na prick dem go collect. You dey here dey stress over them grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by DontBullshitMe: 3:58pm On May 26, 2020
Wetin con be your own now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 26, 2020
shocked broke teenage girls left home to visit a man with no transport money shocked . Is that how people behave now ?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Cedar17: 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2020
Look for Jesus or Allah who have been looking for u. U are busy ashowing.
Tufia kwa
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Mayng01(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2020
Wetin dick go cause, the power of dick no fit stand am! I crossed my legs, l’m watching

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by FManager(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
[s]Ashawo Waka turned sour. I have no sympathy to give grin grin

Na joke o( I think)

Hope they are okay though.[/s]

When you won't have sense.

Infact Come here, I said turn turn your bum bum, If you put your hand there ehn angry, i said turn don't look at my face. I say Turn your bum bum.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by moneymaniyke143(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Na joke o( I think)

na man u b correct 1....olosho don miss road
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
FManager:

When you won't have sense.

Infact Come here, I said turn turn your bum bum, If you put your hand there ehn angry, i said turn don't look at my face. I say Turn your bum bum.
We know each other before??.
Why you dey para Unto olosho matter grin undecided
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
moneymaniyke143:
na man u b correct 1....olosho don miss road
grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
sheggsliveth:
on my way coming home yesterday at Lafenwa bus stop, met two girls at the bustop who couldn't afford bus to toll gate...I have to talk with my colleague to share their money since I don't have enough of cash...when we in the bus is when I discovered that they never been to sango before.i asked for their number incase and they gave it to me.
One Mr Daniel that they we to meet at sango switched off his phone, I dropped at toll gate and I later called them to know if Mr Daniel have picked the call..to my surprise he never picked and they were stranded at the bus stop,...I called to ask where they really are but they mentioned one street...when I later called around past 10 they said they found someone who will accommodate them and I asked if is she or he but they said he...tried their number at past 12 still ringing, but when I try their number now it's switched off since 5am till now.
should I drop the number here...
but how could you leave as far as Ibadan to sango without knowing the person you are coming to meet,when asked if they have met Mr Daniel before they said NO, I feels like slapping them...God knows have done my part.
Her number +two3four 806 257 678six
Her number is switched off.
If you've got her name and surname then one can try searching on FB to contact her family/friends but then na you go land for wahala if they aren't found because you'd be called a kidnapper.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Her number is switched off.
If you've got her name and surname then one can try searching on FB to contact her family/friends but then na you go land for wahala if they aren't found because you'd be called a kidnapper.

She told me her name but I couldn't remember again since I don't have interest in knowing her name.... can't do more than this bro, you too could help

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by merieam16(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Wetin con be your own now?
some people are just like dat. They sympathize too easily
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by SirMichael1: 5:32pm On May 26, 2020
Just tried the number. Switched off still. It's a good thing that you're worried.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 5:32pm On May 26, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. Op , chai.See as them gba you. Nah 2 them dey always waka about. Either they are female and male or female and female. They always say they came visiting from a neigbhouring state and the person they came to meet isnt around. Nah format. They always approach young guyz they believe can house them for the night and bahooze them . Thats another tricks those olosho npw use o. Some of them will dress like a real muslim and christain. Nah format o. No gok am o. indaboski parozeeeeeeeeeee.

I never give them money directly I paid for their transport, Can never give cash again I rather pay for transport

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by HotPoundedYam(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
Maybe somebody should call the number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.