Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? (753 Views)

A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. / Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by ChoiceMark: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Some years back I was asking a lady out and I really wanted to date her for real but you know ladies and their hard to get shakara stuff. She refused to date me then but we hung out couple of times with her friends.
Somehow I got close to one of her friends and since i was still single, her friend and I made out just once and kept it a secret to ourselves.

Now after so many years gone by I happen to come across this lady i was asking out then and because we found out we are still both single we eventually started dating and now we planning marriage.

As a lady, how will you feel if you eventually find out somehow that i had slept with your friend back then. Do you think it will be better i tell her now so that she wouldn't feel bad if she finds out someday after our marriage?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2018
You guys weren't dating when you slept with her friend so this question isn't necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by JULIE1925(f): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2018
grin

When u said "ONCE"... How many times actually ? wink grin

If one night stand, i think that's not really a big deal..but if u mean u keep her on ur bootycalls list, then that's another story cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by olamide452(f): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2018
U said years ago, it shouldn't be an issue then
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2018
She won't mind joor, in fact she will like you more sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by ChoiceMark: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

When u said "ONCE"... How many times actually ? wink grin

If one night stand, i think that's not really a big deal..but if u mean u keep her on ur bootycalls list, then that's another story cheesy

Really it was just once.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2018
donsimo:
She won't mind joor, in fact she will like you more sef.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2018
she REFUSED to date you then.
years later she suddenly agrees to Marry you. when will you figure out that she doesn't really want you? that you are just the available option??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by ChoiceMark: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2018
oneblackguy:
she REFUSED to date you then.
years later she suddenly agrees to Marry you. when will you figure out that she doesn't really want you? that you are just the available option??

Learn to read properly. I did not just say we met and she agreed to marry me just like that. I said we started dating and now planning for marriage. I don't need to state how long we have already been dating before we got to this point of thinking marriage.
Or while we started dating am still an option abi?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by stubbornman(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2018
No big deal.....My present bae , when she was doing shakara way back , I was busy quarantining her roommate's pussy.....

If she finds out no wahala
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
ChoiceMark:

Learn to read properly. I did not just say we met and she agreed to marry me just like that. I said we started dating and now planning for marriage. I don't need to state how long we have already been dating before we got to this point of thinking marriage.
Or while we started dating am still an option abi?
the fact is, she REFUSED you before.
anyway...all the best in your proposed married life. don't just end up as an OPTION.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by ChoiceMark: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
oneblackguy:

the fact is, she REFUSED you before.
anyway...all the best in your proposed married life. don't just end up as an OPTION.

Thanks
Re: Ladies Will You Marry A Guy That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=StrawberryGloss post=64499307][/quote]

Is it a lie angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right? / How Fast Can You Guess These Words / What Could Be The Cause Of Extreemly Wide Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.