Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. (5964 Views)

7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes / Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Vawulenceee: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
I specifically created this account to share this story.

Please don't mind my grammatical errors, but catch the cruise.

I met this lovely lady 2 years ago, that was 2021 to be specific. She's so charming and very adoring in look even as a married young lady. She's around 25 years with 2 lovely daughters.

I approached her for a relationship and it took me few days before I could win her over.

She came visiting me exactly a week after I met her and we both had a nice time and since then it has always been everyday.

Before she leaves for work as early as 6:30am/7am she would meet me at a friend place for the do d do everyday that it got to a point I had to start avoiding her.

I left her for about 10 months because I felt the way she was using me sexually then was too much, this lady won't disturb you for money or any material need at all, all she wanted is f**k & f**k everytime.

After the 10 month break I imposed on the relationship I went back to meet her that I still need in in my life because I couldn't let go the memories we had when we were dating.

Now around June 2022 we have been together till now but to my surprise was the shock of my life I saw thru her chats on her phone.

She was with me one evening like that after work before going home we did as usual and she had to sleep for some mins because she was weak, I was too though but when I saw her phone opened I just saw some messages popping in asking her when will she be with him.

I woke her up to start going home because it was getting late.

So few days after which happens to be on a weekend so I had the opportunity to go thru her phone well well was when I got to know she sees averagely 3-5 different men daily. When I say sees its just that all of us are constantly f***King her that even between the space of November 2022 and December she has gone to over 50 different hotels/motels to meet with different men.

And she uses the same format for all of us aa if the person she's with that time is the only one seeing her asides her husband in the house.

Immediately I saw this I just gave the relationship a full stop and stopped picking or returning her calls and with her messages.

More stories to come

1 Like

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by derecho(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's too small for any 500naira prostitute na.

If she sleeps with just 3 useless guys in a day, she'd have slept with 90men in 30days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Vawulenceee: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
She's not even after the money, that'smy surprise but foolishly on my own side i felt i was the only one seeing her because she spend most of her time out of work with me
derecho:
It's too small for any 500naira prostitute na.

If she sleeps with just 3 useless guys in a day, she'd have slept with 90men in 30days.
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by illicit(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
How many ladies do you sleep with in a month
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Vawulenceee: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
illicit:
How many ladies do you sleep with in a month
I have only this lady because she satisfies me despite knowing she's a married lady
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Nicepoker(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
50 men in 30 days that's like an appetizer. grin
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Vawulenceee: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nicepoker:
50 men in 30 days that's like an appetizer. grin
really
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
What of wear & tear?
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by falcon01: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fucktimus Prime

2 Likes

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Sammy101111(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol that one small imagine does sex workers in local brothel having sex with almost 10 to 15 men a day and will still carry day break Overnight now imagine how many men they fu(k monthly and weekly even yearly

4 Likes

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by JustANairlander(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
She's HIV positive or....

She dey use una glory gringringrin

1 Like

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Vawulenceee: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
JustANairlander:

Nah that glory part made me run from her when the secret was exposed
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by JustANairlander(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vawulenceee:

Nah that glory part made me run from her when the secret was exposed
You dey fear? gringrin

1 Like

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Csami(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
JustANairlander:

No be everything be juju or HIV

She might just like sex and that’s all. We have women with high sex urge as we have men.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Well, some women v turn themselves to oblect of ridicule.
However, dear Vawulenceee, I also v a story of a man that sleeps with over 50 girls in a month. You care to listen?
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by dnawah(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
However, dear Vawulenceee, I also v a story of a man that sleeps with over 50 girls in a month. You care to listen?
grin grin share i beg.
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bro u no get future again because dat lady don off ur candle. I pity u nd some other guys who think sex is a big achievement

1 Like

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Vawulenceee: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Bro u no get future again because dat lady don off ur candle. I pity u nd some other guys who think sex is a big achievement
I reject this in Jesus name. This is not my portion

2 Likes

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by nicerod(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin grin

Everything no be juju o

She might have high libido

1 Like

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Firefox01: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
She's most likely a nymphomaniac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vawulenceee:

I reject this in Jesus name. This is not my portion
It's not abt rebuking anything. It's better u start helping urself while u're still young

2 Likes

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Sucre6: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Awww 2
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Babamide(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
This your story no fit add up jare.
Married, with 2 kids and has a job. How naa??

2 Likes

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Vawulenceee: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Babamide:
This your story no fit add up jare.
Married, with 2 kids and has a job. How naa??
you no go understand
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by shegsman58(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
And this bro sure say he never carry HIV like this
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Oluwabucci(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Honesty, I'd love to listen to your own story. How many men do you sleep with in a day? Including myself.
Sweetplum:
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by juman(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thats not too many for some ladies of today.
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Kingcalls: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Don't compare women and men when it comes to sex... a woman that 4ks lots of men is a slut...a man that 4ks lots of women is a slut maker

3 Likes

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by juman(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sammy101111:
Lol that one small imagine does sex workers in local brothel having sex with almost 10 to 15 men a day and will still carry day break Overnight now imagine how many men they fu(k monthly and weekly even yearly

Even with that number of sexual activities, some men fighting over them claiming to be their real boyfriend, like the nigerian prostitutes in spain, italy etc.

1 Like

Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by BareFacedLies(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Her pùssy would have lost its elasticity by the time she's done!
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2023
I have once been with a lady like this. Chubby ladies, especially those with big asss are known to have extremely high sex drives. I pity the simp that married a whorre like her. He is fathering bastards. But if he is wise enough he should have noticed. I really pity the man. Wished I could tell him.
Re: A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2023
She's a nymphomaniac.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? / Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? / Nigerians React After Soldier Experienced This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.