Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads (28882 Views)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Xtopher123(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
These People still we're in 2007 oo

This 2018.. Nigerians are wise now..

All these gra gra before an election cannot work again oo..

If you get deceived for the 2nd time then you're a big fool..

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Shaev7(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gimmicks!
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
1. And who go read the tweets? Buhari?
2. And who go say the truth of what we tweet? Lie Mohamed?

Mcstheeew!!! Funy gorvernment ever!!!
Shithole. I love trump

I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Koolking(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

No govt can be worse than Buhari

Your verdict bro. Cheers

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by no1madman(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by chikago1: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Desyner:
Misplaced priority. Can we tweet at govt to disarm armed herdsmen enroaching our crops we spend money to cultivate?

Atleast crops don't go looking for cattles, it is cattles who go looking for peoples crop to feed on.
not cattle but their herders.
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by vertueptime: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abidob:

200,000 federal roads in ur area alone? Please which country is ur area

He said pot holes abi u no de read
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Don4eva(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why should I waste an innocent tweet angry
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by lilkudos(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
cry lemme weep for this country shaaa.. cry cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

God please heal ma country. We care so much about irrelevancies.. ..

#buhariback2whereyoubelong.!!!!
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Bluffly: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
NextGovernor:
Where are they going to start from becos only me alone can post 200,000 of bad spot in my area alone..
They said Federal Road and not your village
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by BIXYBABE: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
When d roads son claim many life finish, na nao u wan fix am. pls are u going to fix back d life of dos people.
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by dheilaw1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
whytevardy:
medicine after death ,gullible afojas will still vote the cow in.
and d empty headed, confused and inconsistent ipork terrorists will say they want to be president of the zoo in 2023 without telling us the specie of animals they are
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by maisauki: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We need them to fix the road to Daura first because that's the road we will use to send Buhari BACK2DAURA
youwould be woken up by buhari's second term speech come may 29, 2019 insha Allah
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by heendrix(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abidob:

200,000 federal roads in ur area alone? Please which country is ur area
Lolx grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by heendrix(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
ceononi:
Remember they are talking about Federal roads, not pot holes in your street

Lolx grin
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Feshizzy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We need them to fix the road to Daura first because that's the road we will use to send Buhari BACK2DAURA

Savage!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
lol...u guys can b so funny
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by stfadaanthony(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
OBJ fever don dy catch them.
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
waitin concern me, nw dat I'm about to cross border by foot 4rm d s#ty_hole, I cnnt nw go nd come bck to count bad 9jaFg road
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Lush100(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please can somebody just tweet for them the whole lagos-ibadan express road to start with.

they should let us know when they intend to make that road smooth and when they intend to complete it before we take them serious.
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by sunbilor(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
I don't need to tweet anything. Fashola should request for progress update from Ferma in Abia State on the condition of job done on the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road he visited lasted year. The road is impassable and an eyesore!
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chidexter:

Hmm, so u don't understand sarcasm if you see one. Smh.... besides he said 200,000 bad spots not road.... Smh again

hyperbole not sarcasm...
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
NextGovernor:
Where are they going to start from becos only me alone can post 200,000 of bad spot in my area alone..
Are they all Federal roads?
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Googleus(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Savage
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by prejulsuc(f): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
free2ryhme:

medicine after death

OBJ letter is working
Exactly! What were they doing all this time. Now that election is getting close they have come again with their political antics.Enough is Enough.
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by showstopperss(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
hmmmmnnnn...if na true, abeg come elep us fix lagos/abeokuta express road,its an eyesore esp from tollgate down to ipakoto ifo axis, i go happy die if nna do as u say but i feel na election campaign strategy sha ooo,we watching in 6D
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
can i twitt them to bring chicken pizza for me too? grin
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Chidexter(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rollybad100:

hyperbole not sarcasm...

Thanks bro
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by drnoel: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
NextGovernor:

Some people sef, they said federal not local roads. Does federal roads run across ur areas? I dont think so.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Sagay212: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Is it that these useless FERMA people don't have enough staff? Are they not in all states? What do they think their job entails? Sitting in the office enjoying free AC and gossiping? These idi.ots dont understand that their job is more of field job. They need to work hand in hand with the useless FRSC to monitor and fix bad roads. Don't just tell us to tweet pictures of bad roads, send your monitoring team out there to see the bad roads and fix them and tell the senseless FRSC people who don't know the meaning of road safety to take pics of pot holes and send to you.
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by megabyte2(f): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
2019 is fast approaching, jokers
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Eyeti(f): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uncertainty Persists Over Lagos PDP Governorship Primaries / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.