Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (110191 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
That's very true

Have you observed that whales are hoarding their upvotes these days? Guys don dey lament oooo cheesy
look at this scenario,lets assume you are a whale and your upvote on a new post is worth 10$ but when you upvoted a trending post and your upvote was worth 100$ won't you prefer to upvote a trending post that gave you higher value than a new post with a lower value?? wink
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
look at this scenario,lets assume you are a whale and your upvote on a new post is worth 10$ but when you upvoted a trending post and your upvote was worth 100$ won't you prefer to upvote a trending post that gave you higher value than a new post with a lower value?? wink
You no lie at all cheesy cheesy

So, trending posts should be my target? cheesy .. Check out this screenshot and tell me if the analysis are correct

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
What about using the $0.03 to upvote 10 of your comments daily before the SP loses value. That should give a total of $0.30

Multiply it by 7 days, that will give you $2.1.. When you divide it by two, you are getting 1 SBD and a very little SP

I'm thinking of doing this daily but a friend told me I could get flagged upvoting each comment I make cheesy cheesy tongue

why not create another steemit account and use your previous account sp to upvotes the comments that you created with your new acount,that is much safer than upvoting your own comments on the same account wink
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=65109465][/quote] Na because of curation deduction.. I want my main account to get the whole 100% tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:

So, trending posts should be my target? cheesy .. Check out this screenshot and tell me if the analysis are correct
hope you know the analysis is tptally for curation rewards??the 75% of the earning will go to the author and the 25% is for the curators....so all the analysis are based on the 25% of the earnings on a post....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
Hahaha.. 140k no be beans sha cheesy

Just follow the guidelines. Pabon said he will make a comprehensive post before the week runs out

OK. Lemme go and get my mat. Na here I go sleep waiting for the post. I can't miss it.

Please follow me @paigegirl and God will follow you back tongue (as I know minnows follow don't account for much)
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
Na because of curation deduction.. I want my main account to get the whole 100% tongue
you can still get the same 100% if you upvote that comment within 10minutes after the comment on that new steemit account was created
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Godmother:

OK. Lemme go and get my mat. Na here I go sleep waiting for the post. I can't miss it.

Please follow me @paigegirl and God will follow you back(as I know minnows follow don't account for much)

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
you can still get the same 100% if you upvote that comment within 10minutes after the comment you on that new steemit account was created
That's true.. Do also do the same thing? I mean upvoting people's post within 10 minutes of publishing in order to have get 100% reward

Also, what's the worth of your upvote? cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Godmother:

Please follow me @paigegirl and God will follow you back tongue (as I know minnows follow don't account for much)
Just make sure you spread your mat

Doyinisaac and Pabon be baba alaye for here cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
The issue on ground now is not about joining steemnaira. Minnow has not been leasing out SP to community these days. I leased SP too but was refunded.

Most Nigerian community are not getting SP leasing approval lately
when minnowbooster have finished solving their technical issues,if you want to lease steempower just select 50 per steem for four weeks so with 100steem you can get 5000steempower for a month,and with 5000steem power your upvotes worh around 1.5SBDso ten upvotes a day would give you 12SBD after deducting curation rewards ,but 15SBD if you upvote yourself...so since your sp lease is for a month you can earn 12SBDdaily for the month and that is around370SBD In a month....1SBD is currently 5$ so 370SBD at this current rate is around 1800$....1800$ return on 140000naira(100steem)is the best investment you can get... wink.....why you not select 100 or more per steem to get more steempower you might want to ask??well the answer is the lower the amount you select per steem the higher your chances of getting delegations...simply because if you select a lower amount per steem you will spend more on steem to acheieve a higher steempower and the steem is going to the delegator...

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 2nioshine(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:

Very true analysis at the pic.

But
As for voting on trending post also remember the curation benefit is shared among all who voted(based on voting time and other Factors too). Before most post gets to that section,it must have already gotten tons of upvote from other Steemians.

If you must try this check the numbers who upvoted against the SBD earned per post.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018
2nioshine:

Very true analysis at the pic.

But
As for voting on trending post also remember the curation benefit is shared among all who voted(based on voting time and other Factors too). Before most post gets to that section,it must have already gotten tons of upvote from other Steemians.

If you must try this check the numbers who upvoted against the SBD earned per post.
let me come in here,it depends on the percentage that his upvotes added to the total SBD earned on the post by all curators
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
[i] That's true.. Do also do the same thing? I mean upvoting people's post within 10 minutes of publishing in order to have get 100% reward

yeah true....but another strategy is upvote your own comments or posts but make sure the upvote is done on the sixth day after the post was created so the next day you will receive your rewards even if the post is later flagged....though you will hardly get flagged even if you upvote your own comment....and besides a flag will only become effective if the flagging was done by several people or the flagging was done by a whale
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
I have a guy that leased 1000 SP for a month from minnow. (that's $0.29)

This guy upvotes 10 of his comments per day and he gets away with it.. Whale never flag am before cheesy

wetin concern whales with post wey never earn reach at least 100$...lol
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
yeah true....but another strategy is upvote your own comments or posts but make sure the upvote is done on the sixth day after the post was created so the next day you will receive your rewards even if the post is later flagged....though you will hardly get flagged even if you upvote your own comment....and besides a flag will only become effective if the flagging was done by several people or the flagging was done by a whale

Doyinisaac, what is your username?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2018
pabon:

Doyinisaac, what is your username?
i won't tell you tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Beejayx: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
that can only help if you yourself created good contents on your profile,good contents that can get the attention of the whales...
bro how can i identify the whales
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
i won't tell you tongue
Why la? undecided
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by crazymommy(f): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
i won't tell you tongue
i will ask tojukaka on steemit,he will tell me wink
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Beejayx: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2018
theo1477:
Hi everyone upvote a brother on the following two articles posted now,

https://steemit.com/natureanimalssteemit/@theoakpe/the-great-qualities-of-mourning-dove

https://steemit.com/foodhealthanimalsste/@theoakpe/great-benefits-of-quail-eggs

Thanks
post not found
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by crazymommy(f): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
There's only one stress-free way of earning from steemit which is by investing in it

I am speaking from experience cool
i noticed that too
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Beejayx:
bro how can i identify the whales
[url]steemwhales.com[/url]list of whales on the website
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Godmother:

you can find whales to delegate steempower to you for free,try and send each of them a message through steemit chat then try to convince them on why you deserve a steempower and that you promise them you won't abuse the steempower given to you...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
when minnowbooster have finished solving their technical issues,if you want to lease steempower just select 50 per steem for four weeks so with 100steem you can get 5000steempower for a month,and with 5000steem power your upvotes worh around 1.5SBDso ten upvotes a day would give you 12SBD after deducting curation rewards ,but 15SBD if you upvote yourself...so since your sp lease is for a month you can earn 12SBDdaily for the month and that is around370SBD In a month....1SBD is currently 5$ so 370SBD at this current rate is around 1800$....1800$ return on 140000naira(100steem)is the best investment you can get... wink.....why you not select 100 or more per steem to get more steempower you might want to ask??well the answer is the lower the amount you select per steem the higher your chances of getting delegations...simply because if you select a lower amount per steem you will spend more on steem to acheieve a higher steempower and the steem is going to the delegator...
Your head dey dia baba... Good analysis

The leasing tire me so tey I just use the steem power up.. I had 100 steem before and used 60 to power up then I converted the remaining 40 to SBD and that's what I currently use for trading.

Investing is the surest way. I remember contributing 90 steem to steemnaira early January. That cost me N180k (steem was 2k then)

Omo I hypertension be wan kill me when SBD and steem just drop go 1k.. I wan die ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy But later sha, e rise back

2 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Beejayx: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2018
pabon:
Now, to make money easily on steemit. there are three things I recommend

* Involve yourself in contests

* Do steemiteducation or steemstem related posts and

* Doing Utopian projects
coul you pls throw some light on this
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2018
crazymommy:
i noticed that too
That's it ooo my dear
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
Your head dey dia baba... Good analysis

The leasing tire me so tey I just use the steem power up.. I had 100 steem before and used 60 to power up then I converted the remaining 40 to SBD and that's what I currently use for trading.

Investing is the surest way. I remember contributing 90 steem to steemnaira early January. That cost me N180k (steem was 2k then)

Omo I hypertension be wan kill me when SBD and steem just drop go 1k.. I wan die ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy But later sha, e rise back
SBD will still reach 15$ before june.....it depends on demand and supply
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 2nioshine(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
let me come in here,it depends on the percentage that his upvotes added to the total SBD earned on the post by all curators
Very true but that percentage is a function of total numbers who upvoted.

Say 3 people upvoted a post and their increase to the total SBD is 20, 30,40 thus giving the post 80 SBD.

75% goes to the Author (If the first upvote is is made after 30min, ie the author does not share from the curator's reward)

75% of 80 = 60 SBD

The 20 SBD remaining ( Curators Reward) is then shared in the percentage of their contributions

2:3:4

The man with 40 SBD gets (ratio calculation)
4/8 x 100 = 50%

And 50% of 20 SBD =10 SBD (in steem)

Now check if the contributors were 100 for same SBD don't you think it might also affect/reduce your earning percent. We can check this analysis on Steemstats.com and observe things.
I may be wrong tho

But what i do, I target the big buks with small voters and it works for me.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
I think I will stick to that 6th day upvoting

Yes I know that flagging is insignificant if flagged by a user with a lower reputation but when a whale flags you, na to open another account cheesy cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
I think I will stick to that 6th day upvoting

Yes I know that flagging is insignificant if flagged by a user with a lower reputation but when a whale flags you, na to open another account cheesy cheesy
false.....it depends on what you are flagged for....and also flagging most of the time would only erase that posts and the earning from the post....not the account itself
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2018
2nioshine:

Very true but that percentage is a function of total numbers who upvoted.

Say 3 people upvoted a post and their increase to the total SBD is 20, 30,40 thus giving the post 80 SBD.

75% goes to the Author (If the first upvote is is made after 30min, ie the author does not share from the curator's reward)

75% of 80 = 60 SBD

The 20 SBD remaining ( Curators Reward) is then shared in the percentage of their contributions

2:3:4

The man with 40 SBD gets (ratio calculation)
4/8 x 100 = 50%

And 50% of 20 SBD =10 SBD (in steem)

Now check if the contributors were 100 for same SBD don't you think it might also affect/reduce your earning percent. We can check this analysis on Steemitstats.com and observe things.
I may be wrong tho

But what i do, I target the big buks with small voters and it works for me

A friend told me this always works for him and I don't know if that can also work for me with my low SP

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (77) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.