Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109796 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Subudu(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
To me, the upwork I know is not any easier o
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls I how do I create an account, can. Someone be kind enough to share me d link of how am gonna create account
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Subudu:
To me, the upwork I know is not any easier o
Upwork is more difficult , they barely accept Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Godmother:

Mehn! That's quite sad then. Which means steemit is not a good option toake passive income from.

And the link you sent, it's also sad that one will get that huge number of votes and not make a dime. I just followed you, though. Loved what I saw on your profile page.

Yeah, which is why we should focus on creating good content regularly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2018
funshyboi:

anybody with help on that should signify

I found an app for this. Textgram

2 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by alterego17: 2:35am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
@godmother when next you start posting try using "nigeria" as the first tag,something about steemit is that the first tag you used on a post is the major tag that steemit will select for that post,so the first tag you type on a post is what determines the major category under which your topic is going to be...

Was d benefit of using dz Nigeria tag as a first tag to write even when your content might not be related or connected to Nigeria as d first tag?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2018
alterego17:

Was d benefit of using dz Nigeria tag as a first tag to write even when your content might not be related or connected to Nigeria as d first tag?
first of all you will use more tags,you are allowed to use five tags on a post,and the tag "nigeria" has to do with your location....there is something called infographics on steemit,same way People from korea use "kr" which is a tag meant for people posting from korea or people that are koreans......for your information steemit also works with your location to determine those that will get visibility of your post and with less competition...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2018
The oyibos can post anything & upvotes will be flying in but if naija should post anything then you are on a long thing.

If you manage to get 10 upvotes, you will see 0.02

Seems the oyibos support themselves
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2018
chineduho:
I just got my 1st reward on steemit after 8 days on the platform.

Read my story ---> https://steemit.com/steemit/@chinex/my-1st-reward-on-steemit-read-my-story

Or ---> https:///KqTuRY

Don't forget to upvote, follow me & resteem the post. Thanks
bobo help me out with how am gonna sign up
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Lampert505:
https://signup.steemit.com
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
thanks baba, if I need any update, I will let u know
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
d link is not working MA

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2018

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by funshyboi(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2018
JacksonD7:

I found an app for this. Textgram
Will check it guy, thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Lampert505:

Go to steemit.com & click on 'signup' at the top right corner.

Use laptop or desktop mode on your phone (Firefox or Chrome)

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by alterego17: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
first of all you will use more tags,you are allowed to use five tags on a post,and the tag "nigeria" has to do with your location....there is something called infographics on steemit,same way People from korea use "kr" which is a tag meant for people posting from korea or people that are koreans......for your information steemit also works with your location to determine those that will get visibility of your post and with less competition...

In oda wordz so u r advising dat on any content we intend to post up...its advisable to alwayz input d nigeria tag first irrespective of d content being posted??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Lampert505:
d link is not working MA

Don't use operamini.
Chrome or Firefox

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=Lampert505 post=65083100][/quote]use computer
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
use computer
I don't even have a laptop, I heard some great guys telling be me that I can make use of Chrome browser, what if I get approve, what am I gonna use to post

Help a brother
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
use computer
can't I make use of my Android phone
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2018
alterego17:

In oda wordz so u r advising dat on any content we intend to post up...its advisable to always input d nigeria tag first irrespective of d content being posted??
i did not say you should always use the nigeria as first tag but you can use it on some posts just to test what works for you.....but make sure you use "nigeria" among the tags on your post so that you can get a unique default viewers even if you don't get worldwide views like many posts...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2018
Lampert505:
I don't even have a laptop, I heard some great guys telling be me that I can make use of Chrome browser, what if I get approve, what am I gonna use to post

Help a brother
get approve first.....get to the river first.....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2018
Lampert505:
can't I make use of my Android phone
if you have google chrome or firefox on your android phone yes you can use it...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
if you have google chrome or firefox on your android phone yes you can use it...
okay MA, thanks for ur concern on me
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2018
Lampert505:
okay MA, thanks for ur concern on me
i am a male....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
i am a male....
okay no Leelee, how do I get ur what's app digit because I slow to assimilate and I need someone to mentor me on this
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by alterego17: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
i did not say you should always use the nigeria as first tag but you can use it on some posts just to test what works for you.....but make sure you use "nigeria" among the tags on your post so that you can get a unique default viewers even if you don't get worldwide views like many posts...

Copied bro...Plz is dere any particular good tag necessary for inclusion to gain wider views on a post...thankz
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
alterego17:

Copied bro...Plz is dere any particular good tag necessary for inclusion to gain wider views on a post...thankz
every tag is good and can gain wider views but just ensure your major tag is related to your post or location
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kemkem303: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
abeg make you all upvote me @kemkem. and I will upvote you immediately. thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by alterego17: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
every tag is good and can gain wider views but just ensure your major tag is related to your post or location

Ok bro tanx
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by genaro2000(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
this is the 4th working day since i registered and i hve not gotten any confirmation mail,shd i be nervous
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
genaro2000:
this is the 4th working day since i registered and i hve not gotten any confirmation mail,shd i be nervous
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.