Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (111689 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
bemagnify:
ok.. Let me buy it 1k
3k last. thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by bemagnify: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Steemitlicensed:
Month old steemit account for sale. Price is 3k. Quote me if interested.
mak I pay u 1k baba
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by bemagnify: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
JustAboyy:
3k last. thanks
dats wot I hav bro
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
bemagnify:
dats wot I hav bro
e no bad. note: the price is based on the perceived value, sorry. you can reapply or buy thru anonsteem. all the best.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by bemagnify: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Any body Dat av steemit account for sale for 1k hit me up
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Steemitlicensed(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
bemagnify:
mak I pay u 1k baba
I go gree 2k. If you gree hola
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by MICHEAL346(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
I don't see any reason why I should join the bandwagon of people who think steemit is a best platform for financial freedom...

Hey fellow

What if you know that in 1 month from now u will fire your boss and hire yourself by yourself in making serious amount of money?

I have done this, and that is why I have the freedom I now hold.

I will be holding a seminar titled " Create your faucet website in minutes" by 2nd week of April.
This will hold in two sessions. One on what's app and the next one will be live and fully practical.

To indicate your interest pls respond to this message by sending your full name. Whatsapp phone numbers and functioning email address to the addresses listed here

080 89 68 27 19, 09 07 33 44 5 44

ob ian uju 346 @ gm ail. co m
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by MJBOLT: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2018
which app can I use for Steemit??that stupid chrome dae suck my mb angry
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
JustAboyy:
steemit acc. for sale at 3k. call me on 07038563874
Steemit Account Still Available.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by shumuel(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
doyinisaac:
can you see something like "voting power" on your profile??what is the voting power showing??

Thanks for creating this thread, didn't even know something like this was on NL not until i stumbled on it when i was in search of a Business plan writer, anyways i'm registered and i search for you and tosyne2much but coundn't find you guys, well let me go complete my profile, will like to follow you guys though.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ammyluv2002(f): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
MICHEAL346:
I don't see any reason why I should join the bandwagon of people who think steemit is a best platform for financial freedom...

Hey fellow

What if you know that in 1 month from now u will fire your boss and hire yourself by yourself in making serious amount of money?

I have done this, and that is why I have the freedom I now hold.

I will be holding a seminar titled " Create your faucet website in minutes" by 2nd week of April.
This will hold in two sessions. One on what's app and the next one will be live and fully practical.

To indicate your interest pls respond to this message by sending your full name. Whatsapp phone numbers and functioning email address to the addresses listed here

080 89 68 27 19, 09 07 33 44 5 44

ob ian uju 346 @ gm ail. co m

Open another thread for your knowledge not this one #NooffenceBros

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ammyluv2002(f): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
MJBOLT:

Same here. You can download eSteem from play store

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by shumuel(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
I think it would be best if we all use the #nairaland hashtag to make it easy to find each other on steemit, it is really hard to search for someone as it would first take you to google before you can redirect to steemit, and there are a lot of nairaland i would love to follow.

What do you think ?

Cc
doyinisaac
crazymommy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
shumuel:

Thanks for creating this thread, didn't even know something like this was on NL not until i stumbled on it when i was in search of a Business plan writer, anyways i'm registered and i search for you and tosyne2much but coundn't find you guys, well let me go complete my profile, will like to follow you guys though.
I got your mention on Steemit baba Shumuel

Welcome on board boss
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
My brother you have to cope with it.. UC browser would have been a good substitute just that it doesn't open steemit properly

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by shumuel(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
I got your mention on Steemit baba Shumuel

Welcome on board boss

yeah gave you a reply already grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by shumuel(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
My brother you have to cope with it.. UC browser would have been a good substitute just that it doesn't open steemit properly
eSteem app is available on google play store
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn no be so baba... Na because I dey get to many mentions na why I no dey see road well... No vex baba
pls check your mail. its urgent.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pacretus(m): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
How many of your village know the numbers wey you take register those steemit accounts? cheesy
hmmm.... grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by siverspooon(m): 6:27am On Mar 08, 2018
What is the meanin of these Steem Steem dollars Steep power @doyinisaaccc, @tosyne2much and @destiny4jesus
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
My Battery Was Down Since Yesterday. Pls Check Your Mail, I Just Sent You One.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Askgloria(f): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hi all

Let's create a group on what sapporo telegram for encourage each other.

I will create one anyway.
Check my profile for my contact
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Steemitlicensed(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
MJBOLT:

go to zappl dot com put your steemit username and pass/keys. Its just like twitter. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Steemitlicensed(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Askgloria:
Hi all

Let's create a group on what sapporo telegram for encourage each other.

I will create one anyway.
Check my profile for my contact

Creating a telegram group will best suit this and having everyone exchange upvote for upvote. Doing this consistently will earn good results.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Steemitlicensed:

Creating a telegram group will best suit this and having everyone exchange upvote for upvote. Doing this consistently will earn good results.
Wow

Seconded bro

Let's all help ourselves as Nigerians

The economy harsh

Bro kindly create a telegram channel
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Steemitlicensed(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Have got 3 steemit accounts for sale with 14 SPs on each account at 1k each. If interested you can quote me. Gracias
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Steemitlicensed(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Wow

Seconded bro

Let's all help ourselves as Nigerians

The economy harsh

Bro kindly create a telegram channel

Someone has volunteered to create the group already. Let's wait and see
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Steemitlicensed(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
bemagnify:
mak I pay u 1k baba

Let me know when you need it. Come with your 1k
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by laura8: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Abeggg hep me...what is the meaning of Wif?
I finally got my account approved .
Thanks waiting for the reply from the ogas here..��
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AbsalomOtutu(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Steemitlicensed:
Have got 3 steemit accounts for sale with 14 SPs on each account at 1k each. If interested you can quote me. Gracias

Am interested sir. 07061649884
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 2nioshine(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Steemitlicensed:
I believe someone already corrected this... That free sp on your account is not for you.
It comes by default to all account.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (77) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.