Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (110769 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by marchbwoy01(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Op please, I want to ask, the link after approval would be sent to which platform, Is it my phone number or e-mail? Cos I think I used a wrong e-mail for registration. Thank you in anticipation
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Misturat1998: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Please I'm having a problem with creating an account after I downloaded the eSTEEM app.it keeps telling me this.

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2018
marchbwoy01:
Op please, I want to ask, the link after approval would be sent to which platform, Is it my phone number or e-mail? Cos I think I used a wrong e-mail for registration. Thank you in anticipation
the approval link is going to be sent to email that you used to register...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Misturat1998:
Please I'm having a problem with creating an account after I downloaded the eSTEEM app.it keeps telling me this.
have you registered on the same phone before??whether directly on steemit on the esteem app itself??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Misturat1998: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
No I haven't. Its my first time of downloading the app and since I have been trying to sign up.I sent a complain message to them and they replied me with this message.

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Misturat1998: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Does it mean that I have to wait for approval first or confirmation before I can sign up.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Misturat1998:
Does it mean that I have to wait for approval first or confirmation before I can sign up.
did they send any confirmation code to the phone number you provided??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Misturat1998: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm a bit confused. I have not provided any number yet. I just downloaded the app and tried to sign up. I guess am going about it the wrong way.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Misturat1998: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
I get it now.I applied through the website and I was sent a code as well as this message to wait for approval.

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Misturat1998: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks alot.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Misturat1998:
I get it now.I applied through the website and I was sent a code as well as this message to wait for approval.
alright
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by marchbwoy01(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
doyinisaac:
the approval link is going to be sent to email that you used to register...
Thank you Op,
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by davidflipcy5856(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
I have a steemit account for sell. you can call or send a message to me on whatsapp 0 8 0 6 0 4 3 2 0 7 6
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Simpath(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
I have a new post. https://steemit.com/creative/@softouch/which-book-should-i-read-next.

Please read, resteem and upvote. Thanks.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
who are those buying a steemit account for 16k??
Na wa o.. That's too much!
Something some whales did for free before.
Anyway, if you interested in buying a steemit account, I have one for sell.
My contact : 0 9 0 5 1 1 5 1 7 0 6
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
who are those buying a steemit account for 16k??
Na wa o.. That's too much!
Something some whales did for free before.
Anyway, if you interested in buying a steemit account, I have one for sell.
My contact : 0 9 0 5 1 1 5 1 7 0 6
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by anadozie1: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
I've just been approved after a week plus. I have even forgotten I registered on steemit sef only to receive a mail this morning that I have been approved.
please how do I invest to start earning without waiting for whales to upvote my post or comments?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ken24(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hi I'm @kenn24 on steemit follow upvote and resteem..I'll do the same back.. Together we can do this..
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by jinka(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
this is my first introductory post on steem...pls check it out, comment, upvote and follow me and I will also do the same for you. thank you

@frankjan
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ne0w1zarD: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just joined Steemit and this is my intro post: https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@supremeneo/from-the-latest-steemian-in-the-steemite-family
Also follow and upvote and I'll follow back immediately.
Thank you.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by daudugod(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
STEEMIT account for sale contact me if you are interested
Limited offer: 2 accounts available
Price: #3,500(non-negotiable)
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 1:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Awww! I appreciate all your comments. I'm giving you 20 SBD in advance....lol

Haha � ROFL. I'm accepting in advance.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by hamedollar(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2018
please help me o, I lost my password I have been trying by all means to recover it no way
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2018
anadozie1:
I've just been approved after a week plus. I have even forgotten I registered on steemit sef only to receive a mail this morning that I have been approved.
please how do I invest to start earning without waiting for whales to upvote my post or comments?
Kindly contact me bro
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by craigkoel1989: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
I have a steemit account for sale for just 3k,if you are interested call or whatsapp me on my number 08132202106
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by menami: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2018
hamedollar:
please help me o, I lost my password
I have been trying by all means to recover it
no way

U can't recover your password if it wasn't written down. It's gone forever

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by funshyboi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
doyinisaac:
using bots on steemit is not even advicable sef.....the person should just lease or buy steempower and make money from upvotes....no need for using automated bots....yeah whales are not happy with people using bots because it is ruining the main purpose of steemit itself..

Please how can I lease steepower, can I get from you or the site that does the leasing is back to action
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
funshyboi:

Please how can I lease steepower, can I get from you or the site that does the leasing is back to action
yes they are back to action
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Hunry: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
i don't get how you make money by leasing sp.
say i have 20 steem or 20 sbd & lease sp for 1 week, wat will i gain & how?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by bqlekan(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Finally here, read fro page 1 to 48, Doyinisaac, tosyne2much and pabon, you guys are doing a great job. Thank you. I think I'm ready for my introductory post.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
bqlekan:
Finally here, read fro page 1 to 48, Doyinisaac, tosyne2much and pabon, you guys are doing a great job. Thank you. I think I'm ready for my introductory post.
Baba I hail you ooooo cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
funshyboi:

Try minnowbooster

Wait ooooo! Hope you are well informed about leasing sha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (77) (Reply)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.