Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (110655 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2018
CosmicJames:

4days ago.
It was on March 7th
it was clearly stated on this thread that within 1-7 working days...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2018
theo1477:
Please who has the site to search for whales. I could not trace the page it was posted
[url]steemwhales.com[/url]
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
I guess you're talking about the telegram I created.. Click the link on my signature
is like u have change the quotes on ur signature? Pls how do I get to join the telegram or WhatsApp group u created for the steemit newbies
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lampert505:
is like u have change the quotes on ur signature? Pls how do I get to join the telegram or WhatsApp group u created for the steemit newbies
Send a message to 08064787957 on whatsapp
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
Send a message to 08064787957 on whatsapp
thanks sir but how do I get the telegram group gangan
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by CosmicJames(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
doyinisaac:
it was clearly stated on this thread that within 1-7 working days...
Approved
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by nuggybabe(f): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pls I registered on steemit abt a week ago and I am yet to get a reply fr dem. Any help will b appreciated, tnx.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by theo1477(m): 4:48am On Mar 13, 2018
What is the information on whatsapp group, not following for now. Up votes are not coming as usual. Are we upvoting those on whatsapp groups alone? My post need upvotes ,

https://steemit.com/food/@theoakpe/the-importance-of-chewing-food
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Naijacardcom: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Some people don't understand why they don't. Get verification code on their phone, most especially when people using MTN.

The reason for this is that once you activate Do Not Disturb {DND} on your MTN number, you can never get the activation code unless you use another phone number.

For those people who registered steemit account last two weeks and are yet to get their approved link into their mails, i will advice them to kindly re- register again with the same email, because steemit stop activating new account last two week ago {February ending to last week of march}.

I just registered my second account and it was approved within 2 days.

I sign up on 10/3/2018(saturday) and I received my approval mail on 12/3/2018(monday).
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Horlarr: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
5 newly created steemit account for sale. Contact on signature
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by damoore(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
IF Interested. Newly Created USA SteemIt Account For Sale. Contact me asap If You Need It.
First come Basis. ..

#steemit rocks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Grupo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
I can sniff out a scammer from far away. People who want to buy steemit account should be careful. A certain username wanting to sell 5 steemit account... I won't say the person is not a scammer neither am I saying the person is a scammer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
damoore:
IF Interested. Newly Created USA SteemIt Account For Sale. Contact me asap If You Need It.
First come Basis. ..

#steemit rocks
how much baba
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Kohler41: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Grupo:
I can sniff out a scammer from far away. People who want to buy steemit account should be careful. A certain username wanting to sell 5 steemit account... I won't say the person is not a scammer neither am I saying the person is a scammer.

U don't go on spoiling people's name indirectly. U that just create your Nairaland account few weeks ago, u come here to tarnish someone that did nothing to u. Anyone that wants to buy from him can simply use a well known person here as an escrow or ask him to deliver the account first before payment instead of u to be indirectly calling someone else a scammer without any reason. Or u are doing it just to gain cheap popularity and end up scamming others yourself. I advice everyone to be careful of this fellow.
A word is enough

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by garner: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Grupo:

Newbie, this is a very bad manner of approach. Who made u judge here wen u just opened your account last month. It's someone like u we should be careful of.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by damoore(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lampert505:
how much baba
Contact me via my signature.
I have two. Am just releasing one..

And the guy complaining about scam.. Who You EPP??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Grupo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Kohler41:

U don't go on spoiling people's name indirectly. U that just create your Nairaland account few weeks ago, u come here to tarnish someone that did nothing to u. Anyone that wants to buy from him can simply use a well known person here as an escrow or ask him to deliver the account first before payment instead of u to be indirectly calling someone else a scammer without any reason. Or u are doing it just to gain cheap popularity and end up scamming others yourself. I advice everyone to be careful of this fellow.
A word is enough
Yes, I'm a newbie, weldone, you ancient of days. I have lost money to these scammers before and I know how they operate. I won't say much, I just hope you don't become the victim of the scam the guy wants to perpetrate.
Please, don't bother mentioning me again, unless you want me to believe you are the same person.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by vvaley(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Grupo:

Yes, I'm a newbie, weldone, you ancient of days. I have lost money to these scammers before and I know how they operate. I won't say much, I just hope you don't become the victim of the scam the guy wants to perpetrate.
Please, don't bother mentioning me again, unless you want me to believe you are the same person.

Na wa for u o. So u have even concluded that the guy wants to perpetrate a scam just becos someone scammed u. That's so unfair of u. Don't carry your bitterness to someone else. Becos u are indirectly saying, everyone that has advertised steemit account for sale here today is a scam including the last guy that did after ur accusation. May God help your soul. And like someone said, we shud keep an eye on u. People like dis that comes from no where screaming scam are likely to be the scammer at the end. U just ended up spoiling this your new account
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Grupo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
vvaley:

Na wa for u o. So u have even concluded that the guy wants to perpetrate a scam just becos someone scammed u. That's so unfair of u. Don't carry your bitterness to someone else. Becos u are indirectly saying, everyone that has advertised steemit account for sale here today is a scam including the last guy that did after ur accusation. May God help your soul. And like someone said, we shud keep an eye on u. People like dis that comes from no where screaming scam are likely to be the scammer at the end. U just ended up spoiling this your new account
Bookmarked.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by frankodozi: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Steemit account for say @ N2500 last no reduction
What'sapp me 08051356359
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by dinak1(f): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
hello guys.
it's nice to see steemit guys here. I joined last year and just became active recently.
you can upvote and follow me .
https://steemit.com/food/@dinakabdul/what-your-comfort-food
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by funshyboi(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Morning guys am considering converting steem to steem powers is it advisable
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
funshyboi:
Morning guys am considering converting steem to steem powers is it advisable
how many steem??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Steemdollars and steem available for sale
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
nuggybabe:
Pls I registered on steemit abt a week ago and I am yet to get a reply fr dem. Any help will b appreciated, tnx.
it takes them 1-7 working days to get approved...if after 7 days the person did not get approved they can now re-register again...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Newly approved Steemit Account for Sale for just N4,000 Naira only. Contact me on Whatsapp through 08103937631.

You can Check the Account Here
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by montumonami(m): 1:13am On Mar 15, 2018
please help me read, upvote and resteeem my post..Help a brother to get recharge card from steemit ..atleast for the first time..thank you
https://steemit.com/travel/@airforce1/i-almost-got-robbed
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by anadozie1: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2018
@post pls I want to lease SP. Weekly or monthly which is better?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2018
anadozie1:
@post pls I want to lease SP. Weekly or monthly which is better?
Weekly....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by anadozie1: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
Weekly....
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (77) (Reply)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.