Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109861 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kolad59: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
earn $0.20 from.comment yesterday... Seems comment is working.. and SBD price is keep falling.....
I just accept $0.018 yesterday.... Omoh, I dey surf through the site last night, a whale just upvote only wine picture with $2.
The site is funny o.

@hayzeed.

I still don't get the uploading of picture yet o.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ChikaStephnie: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please add me to the whasap group here is my number:08136365603
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by beebi5(f): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
doyinisaac:
contest on steemit??
Yes o
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
beebi5:
Yes o
no sane contest on steemit should pay in another currency different from the official currency allowed on steemit....Steem,steemdollars are the official currency on steemit,any other token is not used on steemit...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
doyinisaac:
no sane contest on steemit should pay in another currency different from the official currency allowed on steemit....Steem,steemdollars are the official currency on steemit,any other token is not used on steemit...
finally approved on steemit..please follow and upvote thanks.. www.steemit.com/@simaoatb
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
IRIEBOY:
finally approved on steemit..please follow and upvote thanks.. www.steemit.com/@simaoatb
alright cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
shumuel:
Lets Steemit together, Follow http://Steemit.com/@shumuel

and i would follow back + 10 upvotes from me.

Please tosyne2much please add me to the whatsapp group, i believe it is the best option, a hundred people could all upvote one persons post one in ten days at 10 peoples post per day, in ten days it would all go round, which means you could get 2-3 of your post upvoted by the group per month.

Just thinking out loud grin
done that
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Anyaelisha:
Hello everyone. Thanks for everything. My account was approved yesterday. Pls follow me and upvote my posts.I promise to follow u also. @anyaelisha
followed
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
afolwalex20:

I just did.. follow back @afolwalex
following
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
pabon:
It's @penauthor in the building. I'm always available for tutorials and explanations on what works and what doesn't. I didn't even know there was a thread created for Steemians. I would love to meet as many of you as possible.

I gat tough love for steemit.

Steemit can make you the millionaire you've hoped to be. I can tell you that because I've met people who have achieved such feat already.

following
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
is it possible to edit a post and change it tags ? will it appear at the new tagged section
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chukason1:
is it possible to edit a post and change it tags ? will it appear at the new tagged section
yes
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by iliyande(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
https://steemit.com/art/@iliyande/idanre-is-a-historic-town-in-ondo-state-nigeria

Help upvote my people grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Mustiboy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
My questions: how does the money on steem circulate?
Virtually everyone goes there to make money or is it some kinda charity organization?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Mustiboy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
royalads:
I've opened a whatsapp group for Steemit members... Please drop your number let me add you up... We can communicate here and there too....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
royalads:
I've opened a whatsapp group for Steemit members... Please drop your number let me add you up... We can communicate here and there too....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by iliyande(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
https://steemit.com/nature/@iliyande/mambilla-plateau-in-pictures
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mustiboy:
My questions: how does the money on steem circulate?
Virtually everyone goes there to make money or is it some kinda charity organization?
https://steemit.com/steem/@steemrollin/steem-where-does-the-money-come-fromread the article on the link to have an idea...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Mustiboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
doyinisaac:
https://steemit.com/steem/@steemrollin/steem-where-does-the-money-come-fromread the article on the link to have an idea...
thanks brother. I'll give it a read
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ChikaStephnie: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please help me out my account just got approved and i failed to copy my 52 digit number now i can't login into my account
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Donsheddy: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
boom registered on Friday. . was approved today
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Grupo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
ChikaStephnie:
Please help me out my account just got approved and i failed to copy my 52 digit number now i can't login into my account

Just create another account. You can't recover passwords on steemit.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Donsheddy:
boom
registered on Friday.
. was approved today
That was fast
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2018
doyinisaac:

Are you for real?

There are several contest that pays you in other currencies. I've earned a smartcash tip before. You earn dodge coins on contest too, should I keep counting??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lojekunle: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Add. Me to the whatapp group..
I want to join this steemit but firstly can I know what I'll be doing to get the smiling face
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kolad59: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Steemit account for sale

Price- 4k

Call or whatsapp 08122980420
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2018
afolwalex20:

Are you for real?

There are several contest that pays you in other currencies. I've earned a smartcash tip before. You earn dodge coins on contest too, should I keep counting??
alright
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by SeeniMide(f): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Add me to whatsapp group.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by dammy96: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pls add me to the whatsapp group.

Abeg o, what's the best time to post on steemit?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
doyinisaac tosyne2much I need your upvote, thanks
https://steemit.com/nature/@simaoatb/visit-to-cross-river-national-park-6c961b738f29e
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by beebi5(f): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
doyinisaac:
Thanks doyin,i thought the winners will get Sbd too.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by beebi5(f): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
afolwalex20:

Are you for real?

Please how did you change the smartcash tip?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.