Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109851 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by anitasoll(f): 5:08am On Mar 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
while you are still waiting to start posting,you can start comment on other people posts...

but would that reduce my voting power?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Steemit account for sale.

Interested buyer should signify.

Asking price 7k

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2018
anitasoll:

but would that reduce my voting power?
comments do not reduce voting power...it is only when you upvote that your voting power is going to reduce..
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Who buys steem dollars here? I have 3 for sale, and what is the naira rate presently please
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Grupo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
JustAboyy:
Who buys steem dollars here? I have 3 for sale, and what is the naira rate presently please

What's your rate? I want to buy?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by anitasoll(f): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
comments do not reduce voting power...it is only when you upvote that your voting power is going to reduce..

Ok noted. Thanks for the information.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by olagamalin(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Steemit account for sale.

Interested buyer should signify.

Asking price 7k

Still available?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Yemike(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2018
olagamalin:

Still available?
You can mail the guy I think he's currently in nairaland prisongrin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by olagamalin(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Yemike:

Lol
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
olagamalin:

Still available?
Yeah, it's still available.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yemike:
Lolzgrin I was banned by the anti spam bot.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Who has used the site 'steemexchanger.ng' to buy or sell steem/steemdollars. What can you say about them?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
who sells steem dollars here? I want to buy, and state your rate please

CC: doyinisaac
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by abdulslutsky(m): 2:13am On Mar 31, 2018
JustAboyy:
Who has used the site 'steemexchanger.ng' to buy or sell steem/steemdollars. What can you say about them?
It's good. You may try them out. You get credited almost immediately
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
JustAboyy:
why not use the official exchanger listed by steemit itself...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JustAboyy: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
doyinisaac:
why not use the official exchanger listed by steemit itself...
show me the link please?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
JustAboyy:

show me the link please?
on your steemit profile ,click beside the steemdollars and click buy,it will then take you to their official exchanger
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by U4ure: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
how do I pm I fellow steemit user
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by abdulslutsky(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2018
U4ure:
how do I pm I fellow steemit user
There are many means for that. First off, you could ask if the person is on any of the chat sites. We have steem.chat and there is discord. All you need know is their username on those two.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by abdulslutsky(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2018
doyinisaac:
on your steemit profile ,click beside the steemdollars and click buy,it will then take you to their official exchanger
My assumption was he wanted to trade in naira directly as blocktrades doesn't trade in that; just conversion to other cryptocurrencies. For easy naira conversion, he could use these trusted means.
Airhawk sbd exchange group on telegram
Olamax exchange group
Steemexchanger.ng and the newly created
Steemfuse.com
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by U4ure: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
so how do i followed a particular username? where should I type the username
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
U4ure:
so how do i followed a particular username? where should I type the username
for example if you want to follow “booster”you will just go to the address bar on your browser and enter the link steemit.com/@booster ,then on the page you are going to see the follow button......and if it is another username you want to follow then just remove the “booster” and put the person username there
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
abdulslutsky:

My assumption was he wanted to trade in naira directly as blocktrades doesn't trade in that; just conversion to other cryptocurrencies. For easy naira conversion, he could use these trusted means.
Airhawk sbd exchange group on telegram
Olamax exchange group
Steemexchanger.ng and the newly created
Steemfuse.com
Alright
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kolad59: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Approved steemit account for sale.

WhatsApp or call 08122980420
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by beebi5(f): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hi doyinisaac, i won 80smartcash token from a contest.please how do i exchange it.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IRIEBOY(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2018
beebi5:
Hi doyinisaac, i won 80smartcash token from a contest.please how do i exchange it.
what's the use of the 80 smartcash token? can it be converted to cash? please elaborate
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pacretus(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2018
tosyne2much:
How many of your village know the numbers wey you take register those steemit accounts? cheesy
do u have a steemit account for sale
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ChikaStephnie: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2018
Ayofaks:
I just got approved this morning...please follow @elanbeauty kiss
does the approval come through phone or email
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by beebi5(f): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2018
IRIEBOY:
what's the use of the 80 smartcash token? can it be converted to cash? please elaborate
Infact ehn i don't know anything about smartcash,i thought the price would be steem dollars only for it to be smartcash.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2018
are you gonna lose Ur steem if upvote for someone on steemit
@doyinisaac @tosyne2much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2018
beebi5:
contest on steemit??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Lampert505:
are you gonna lose Ur steem if upvote for someone on steemit

@doyinisaac
@tosyne2much
NO

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.