Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (74604 Views)

Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Me And My Lower Back Pain / I'm Having Pains In My Lower Left Abdomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by nathanccr(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Looks like vitiligo.
It is a skin abnormal condition and mostly irreversible.
Melanocytes which are cells are being destroyed in that area and it may spread.
It's cause can be linked to autoimmune disorder.
Meet a good and experienced dermatologist.
Raw Coconut oil is a good and effective remedy for it.
The bitter truth is that it may turn out totally irreversible,
The issue now is how to stop it from spreading, folic acid can do the job.
It has worked for some.
Goodluck

He should even be happy that it happened to the lips, he can use pink lips to ensure the whole lower lips become pink. What if it happened to his face? He for know real esteem issue

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Bashfabulous11(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2018
lOl �
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Solumtoonna(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Japhet04:
what does it matter, why can't you guys be sensible for once, I said that just as a way of introducing myself, I'm sure if it was quora this insensitive attitude from you would have not been displayed, if you don't have any helpful suggestion Pls kindly swerve.... Sorry for your failed ambitions in law tho..

Modified

I don't know if I'm just killing myself over nothing, it may not be that bad actually
proud charge and Bail law student, pls hide ur infected lip
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Elxandre(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Nairaland is full of insecure, stupid and insensitive pricks!

Someone has such a serious condition, and all many of you could spot was his introduction.
Just look at adults making fun of him with moronic jokes.

Look at those two ladies with know pride issues on this forum talking about "pride" too.

The Average IQ on this forum can't be close to 100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Genniez(f): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nedfed:
Result of kissing albino
..are u serious..omg lol
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by sparkwil(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Why did you have to start the post with "I am a law student"? undecided

There's absolutely nothing special in being a law student so you don't need to bring that out. There are uncountable jobless lawyers out there.

About the discoloration I think you're loosing your natural pigment... Melanin. If you live in the southwest I'd recommend you visit UCH
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by k199192: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
kennysam91:

Oga y u dey talk rubbish 4 mouth y Dd my own if there is ntin 2 do to it
Bro so far so good I know there is no cure for the disease. People only live with it. Use google. Don't tell me I am saying rubbish. Na so NG fake doctors go say dem dey cure HIV.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Dont get it twisted. It depends on how your body metabolizes and how it react to it as well.
So, it is not everybody. I mention ugwu because i know of someone who had the same issue until she stopped eating uwgu.
descartes400:

?

@ Rogosa

Ugwu dey cause abnormal pink lips??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Wormlike Movement Round My Body / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.