Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (74515 Views)

Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Me And My Lower Back Pain / I'm Having Pains In My Lower Left Abdomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by BBraid(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
hostine316:

You have lost your sense of reasoning. We don't care if you are a law student or not, what matters to us for now is that your lower lips is turning pink. Is this how you sort for solution to problems? You can check your law textbooks for solution to your lips turning pink. Idiot
Law textbooksBet why na

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
pweetyz:
Japhaet04, do you know Bimogha?.

Sincerely tho. That dude wasn't wrong to have asserted that it was completely unnecessary for you mention being a Law student tho.
The introduction was not a general one, neither was it of any relevance to your plea.
Either ways tho. It was what you deemed fit to be a proper introduction.

That said, I believe it's Vilitigo, and there is sincerely no permanent cure to it.
Best bet is that you let it spread to the other part of your lower lips to at least put and end to the incessant questions; as there exist lips like that. Then you'd adopt the already stated remedies to prevent a supread.
yeah I know him, he is in my class
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Adeevah(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Effect of too much kissing

This disease is called kissitocracrum satulina
Contact an harbalist immediately
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by stonecoldcafe: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
I'm a law student and i'm naturally dark skinned with dark lips, but just recently i discovered that my lower lip is turning pink, and it doesn't do so uniformly, becase there are still some dark patches on the lip and it's spreading out..,

Pls help i don't know what to do anymore, because i have already seen the dermatologist and they gave me hydrocortisone cream to rub but it has yielded no results

This makes me very sad and scared and it has also affected my relationship with other people in a bad way because I sometimes feel stigmatized when people keep asking me what is wrong with my lips and this kind of decreases my self esteem ..,

Pls has anyone here experienced the same thing or knows someone who has, how did they cure it or cope with it.

Pls helpful suggestions, see pics below..

Lalasticlala

Could this be vitiligo?

Your lips is not really pink as you say but its like vitiligo patches. Please look at your body very well. Are you starting to have white patches in other areas of your body?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitiligo/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

Whatever it is, dont allow your self esteem take a nose dive. Chin up. It is well...
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
lawman88:
I wanted to help but after reading the replies he gave people who are not comfortable with how he introduced himself, I felt I shouldn't have anything to do with people like him. You can't be seeking for help and insulting people that felt uncomfortable with your introduction....
they are derailing the thread, that's why I acted like that, I'm sorry

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by IrishB: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lemme post on Facebook for you if there will be help.
Meanwhile send me your full pic...
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Danladi7: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Amarabae:
I understand you. Just that using the term can put the op in depression. Calling it a skin condition is quite OK than calling it a disease Vitiligo victims need counseling and psychological help. Thanks.
hmmm
my Igbocentric crush
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by introvertme: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
fynex:

You could have simply introduced yourself with your name... How does I am a law student help fix the issue....

You don't look like you need help though....
Work on your attitude, it looks poor in public...

I believe his occupation could have some relevance if we could trace exposure to certain hazards, chemicals etc. as the debilitating condition or causative factor.

but Being a law student sorts of rules that out.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Benteazaa(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nedfed:
Result of kissing albino

Behave

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Greenishland(f): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Go online and search for natural remedies for vitiligo and start taking asap because it can spread to your hands and any part of your body. Still pray about it that it should stop where it is right now.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
qualityGod:
Did you give a girl a head ?
Nawa
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by romeorailss: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
pls stop derailing the thread just because you want to be noticed by a female monicker undecided

I advise u visit a hospital and let them diagnose you. Do t let anyone tell you it's vitiligo. Has no cure blah blah. It could be reaction to sth which would definitely be cured.

You are a lawyer in the making and well read I believe.

Visit the hospital to clear doubts It could still be mild angry
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Anacondaprick: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
they are derailing the thread, that's why I acted like that, I'm sorry

Guy you be mumu ooooooh. Must you tell us you a law student. Na you derail the thread by telling us you a law student. Do and graduate and see who law epp
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by vicben27(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
this occurs as a result of sucking. expired pusssy wit no nafdac registeration no.

solution:
get the penise of a very red headed lizard , mix it with aligator paper, mosquito tile! the blokus of a virgin He goat. dry them up and mix it wit dry gin and palm oil. apply on the lips once daily. it works like magic. thank me later
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Odianose13(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
what does it matter, why can't you guys be sensible for once, I said that just as a way of introducing myself, I'm sure if it was quora this insensitive attitude from you would have not been displayed, if you don't have any helpful suggestion Pls kindly swerve.... Sorry for your failed ambitions in law tho..

You indeed know your onions. You sure are confident and you ll do well in Law. Thats an introduction and ure right to have done that! Dnt mind the haters.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by mascotafltd: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Be humble young man,what I can see is vilotinto
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Greenishland(f): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by no1madman(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lick red Toto. .
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
. Nn
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Amarabae:
Looks like vitiligo.
It is a skin abnormal condition and mostly irreversible.
Melanocytes which are cells are being destroyed in that area and it may spread.
It's cause can be linked to autoimmune disorder.
Meet a good and experienced dermatologist.
Raw Coconut oil is a good and effective remedy for it.
The bitter truth is that it may turn out totally irreversible,
The issue now is how to stop it from spreading, folic acid can do the job.
It has worked for some.
Goodluck

Amara bae!!
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shïiiit! This is vitiligo, a skin pigment condition which scientists or dermatologist still don't know the cause yet.

Although it is believed to be caused by extreme stress or a skin product that could react with one's skin.

Usually, it starts from a portion of the body and spreads unevenly across the body.

You should get this checked immediately! You could curb the spread though
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by jamboloun: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is vitiligo. The best thing to do is to see a dermatology so that it does not spread beyond dat.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Chinedu1994(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello, Mr japheth. I made serious searches on Google and in the course of doing so i exhausted the little data i had. I had to borrow data just to pass this message to you so I do hope that you'd appreciate it.
As a matter of fact you shouldn't mind those criticizing the way you started your write up, i don't know how else you could have started it, because I know very well that you stating that you are a law student is just an introduction and also to let people know what position you could be in when you are done which in this case means dealing with a lot of people. And that is not going to be easy considering how uncomfortable this discolouration of your lower lip has made you.

I would like to let you know that judging from the pictures what you have really is vitiligo. And you having it isn't your fault. Vitiligo is caused by the death of the black pigments under the skin. It is also said that it is irreversible. But that doesn't mean that you should try to see if you could get close to reversing it.

As for the self-esteem issue, i have been there myself, i have puffy n¡pples, i'm sure you understand what i mean, i have never taken off my shirt in the daytime. It is so bad that I plan on going for a surgery. I feel embarrassed all the time, I can't even wear a tight fitting cloth without the nipples popping out, so you can imagine that. Just accept it and move on. I have come to know that these earthly bodies of ours have so many flaws that we can't do anything about.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by phrankchek(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Or maybe he blows trumpet in their church.

That's how we spot guys that blows trumpet back then. They usually have pink patches on their lips.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Yahoo1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
There is definitely nothing wrong with him saying he is a Law Student. Some people made suggestions,some focused on his introduction,while others simply made a joke out of the whole issue. The way you see things can't be the way others do.

Anyways...my suggestion is this: why not leave it to spread so your village people won't recognize you?.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Op go and look for dongayaroo leaf,some people cook it as malaria medicine.it cures vitiligo. You have to be fast because it can spread all over your body. Go to people that sell herbs � leafs in the market, I have seen a little girl it worked for.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Adasun(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
great03:

My dear it is called "humble bragging" naturally proud people do that a lot and seriously he may have no answer to your question....... you're very intelligent to have spotted it.....
nothing is intelligent in she spoting dat phrase.it is glaring dude. undecided
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Barzinime(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
They have a point tho...why did you have to attach all that & not everybody wants to be a lawyer there are so many professions that adds value to the human race.....but if what I think you have is what it is..then its called vitiligo & I used to have it in a v.noticeable form...it started fading away when I went to see a Dr & told me things to avoid eating & using on my skin...pm me if you still interested but i won't guarantee it just because it worked for me
Japhet04:
what does it matter, why can't you guys be sensible for once, I said that just as a way of introducing myself, I'm sure if it was quora this insensitive attitude from you would have not been displayed, if you don't have any helpful suggestion Pls kindly swerve.... Sorry for your failed ambitions in law tho..
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Olowola2: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dat is what they call Luis minano ¥i~us
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by dimexy247(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Check this bro
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by daewoorazer(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
khiaa:

Ignore the negative posts. I think that It is vitiligo as well. Unfortunately there isn't a cure. The people that I know(2) of them use makeup of their natural skin tone to cover the pink tone.

Hey, I thought Nigerian women found pink lips sexy on a man, I know it's not about what the women like but it's about how it makes you feel about yourself.

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
I'm a law student and i'm naturally dark skinned with dark lips, but just recently i discovered that my lower lip is turning pink, and it doesn't do so uniformly, becase there are still some dark patches on the lip and it's spreading out..,

Pls help i don't know what to do anymore, because i have already seen the dermatologist and they gave me hydrocortisone cream to rub but it has yielded no results

This makes me very sad and scared and it has also affected my relationship with other people in a bad way because I sometimes feel stigmatized when people keep asking me what is wrong with my lips and this kind of decreases my self esteem ..,

Pls has anyone here experienced the same thing or knows someone who has, how did they cure it or cope with it.

Pls helpful suggestions, see pics below..

You be omo Obatala.. Stop drinking palmwine and red pap (ogi baba) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Wormlike Movement Round My Body / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.