Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) (3771 Views)

The Benefits Of A Relationship To Men [PICTURES] / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by hushshinani(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
I found this on fb and i think i should share. Very funny, I can't just stop laughing.

Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by izaray(f): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Correct guy, you get sense wella grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
will definitely make me happy!
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by ultimate77(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
izaray:
Correct guy, you get sense wella grin grin
don't let the love of money overtake u.
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by izaray(f): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
ultimate77:

don't let the love of money overtake u.
shocked shocked Dn't tell me you believed that trash up there Was only making mockery of the post my dear

For a guy to do all those aforementioned, he must have money making machine in his house nah. Besides money is not everything!
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by hushshinani(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
izaray:
shocked shocked Dn't tell me you believed that trash up there Was only making mockery of the post my dear

For a guy to do all those aforementioned, he must have money making machine in his house nah. Besides money is not everything!
yea not all but i guess most
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sense wee not kill this bro,too much sense in one post. cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by jonaifame22(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
I know the dependent and lazy ass ladies will films no problem wth these
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by ultimate77(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
izaray:

Kikikikikikik... I don't even believe stories. I just checkout the Monika with the story and other Monikas then I comment. grin grin
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by izaray(f): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
ultimate77:

Kikikikikikik... I don't even believe stories. I just checkout the Monika with the story and other Monikas then I comment. grin grin
Maybyshould start doing like you wink
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by ultimate77(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2018
izaray:
Maybyshould start doing like you wink
It's all free and helpful. It has helped me over the years.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by Citizenshelm: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Photos: Sex Doll Sellers Now Offer A ‘Try Before You Buy’ Scheme http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/photos-sex-doll-sellers-now-offer-try.html
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by WorldklazzBae(f): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Lol. I don't agree wit you
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2018
I should also kiss his feet before he goes to work.

Utter rubbish!!
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by hushshinani(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chikita66:

Utter rubbish!!
dont get too serious with it
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by LessNoise: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chikita66:

Utter rubbish!!

Lighten up madam its a joke
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by happeningsmedia: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
If you give her money and you're lacking in emotional investment, my dear she will give the money to a more active dude. grin
Use the story of one of my friend as example...

Kunle is getting ready for work, it is an early Monday morning, he looks through the doorway to observe his wife’s supine frame, peacefully asleep. The events of the night before rose unbidden in his mind, he remembers her writhing in pleasure and her screams of ecstasy. As if drawn to her, he kisses her shoulders lightly and nibbles at her ear lobes...
Continue here: https://happenings.com.ng/titis-erotic-notes-hush-nobody-needs-know-18/utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN
Re: Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) by hushshinani(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
LessNoise:

Lighten up madam its a joke
tell her jare...

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance / Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.