Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance (3795 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Guys have you ever dated a woman who's ready to give you financial assistance when in need without her thinking bad of you?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Elder elder.

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by jawalis(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
YES! Babe do raise me many times even when I didn't ask. sincerely, she's just a rare type.
I think its because I opened up at the start of our relationship, I never pretended am capable and she accepted my ways.
We shouldn't blame Ladies who requests often because some guys laid the foundation like "I have the money"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by LordKO(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
I haven't had a reason to seek financial assistance, or to depend for survival, from any of the women I have dated or had some form of familiarity - of course, except female relatives - however, they're the kind who can move mountains/are always eager to move mountains for me.

There are both good and bad women everywhere.

17 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Elder elder.

Where have you been?

I know you have missed me.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Elder010:

I know you have missed me.

Who wouldn't?
I hope you are of good behaviour this time.

Come here baby kiss
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Who wouldn't?
I hope you are of good behaviour this time.

Come here baby kiss

My gateman has asked of you, he mistakenly said that he missed your bedroom skill.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Elder010:

My gateman has asked of you, he mistakenly said that he missed your bedroom skill.

We both know that you are the gateman. Yea, I know you missed me in more ways than one kiss
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

We both know that you are the gateman. Yea, I know you missed me in more ways than one kiss

I cannot be the gateman. My gateman owns you.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by JonOlive: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Women werent created to give financial assistance,.. Without throwing it back at you some day. They are actually better at giving vagincial assistance. Gbam! Ekwusia m.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by pansophist(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
I do not seek financial assistance from partners, and I even consciously go to a great extent to avoid situation as such, but it is beyond doubt that if I ever need monetary assistance, she will assist to the best of her ability. A woman that loves her man will do that even without being asked.

On a related note, I have this deep seated feeling that woman customarily bookmarked any financial assistance accorded to a man, and she will loose her respect towards him the more she has to assist him. I do not want to be reminded that you gave me money during arguments. Women are not wired to cater for men. Although exception applies, the truism in the aforementioned submission can not the denied.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2019
JonOlive:
Women werent created to give financial assistance,.. Without throwing it back at you some day. They are actually better at giving vagincial assistance. Gbam! Ekwusia m.

Feminism has changed such school of thought.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by skywalker240(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Where Skywalker240 dey when una de see such women.. ?
is beyond me.

my woman loan me 30k for house rent, the day small argument enter na indirectly she beging drive enta dat side.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2019
jawalis:
YES! Babe do raise me many times even when I didn't ask. sincerely, she's just a rare type.
I think its because I opened up at the start of our relationship, I never pretended am capable and she accepted my ways.
We shouldn't blame Ladies who requests often because some guys laid the foundation like "I have the money"

Is she a feminist?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Quality20(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2019
women are naturally misers and greedy things. most dont even wanna hear u talk about ur monetary problems b4 shutting u down, thinking u are about to ask them something, when in fact u are only heading to something different. even my elder sister who is well-to do would be telling me life is difficult, and yet I have never asked her anything and I don't call her cos she might assume im stylishly trying to ask her money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by pansophist(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Elder010:

Feminism has changed such school of thought.

The best feminism can do is to enact social and constitutive changes, but biologically, women and men will react base on their evolutionary hardwiring. Women will always be attracted to men that gives them financial security.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2019
pansophist:
I do not seek financial assistance from partners, and I even consciously go to a great extent to avoid situation as such, but it is beyond doubt that if I ever need monetary assistance, she will assist to the best of her ability. A woman that loves her man will do that even without being asked.

On a related note, I have this deep seated feeling that woman customarily bookmarked any financial assistance accorded to a man, and she will loose her respect towards him the more she has to assist him. I do not want to be reminded that you gave me money during arguments. Women are not wired to cater for men. Although exception applies, the truism in the aforementioned submission can not the denied.

Your last paragraph though, you are a misogynist.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Quality20:
women are naturally misers and greedy things. most dont even wanna hear u talk about ur monetary problems b4 shutting u down, thinking u are about to ask them something, when in fact u are only heading to something different. even my elder sister who is well-to do would be telling me life is difficult, and yet I have never asked her anything and I don't call her cos she might assume im stylishly trying to ask her money

Your elder sister is greedy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2019
skywalker240:
Where Skywalker240 dey when una de see such women.. ?
is beyond me.

my woman loan me 30k for house rent, the day small argument enter na indirectly she beging drive enta dat side.

Do you spend on her?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by skywalker240(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Elder010:

Do you spend on her?
who dates a Nigerian girl and dont spend?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by skywalker240(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Elder010:

where is the misoginy there?
there are things feminist even expect the man to do.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2019
skywalker240:

who dates a Nigerian girl and dont spend?

Kick her out then. We all should be feminists.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by pansophist(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Elder010:

I have the same standard for men as well, I'm I a misandrist?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2019
jawalis:
Good! Now that's where the problem is. Many guys will like to hype themselves before calming down to claim broke. Be true to your hustle if you no get simply lay it on the table. Who will be with you will be with you no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Elder010:

There's truth in what he said. Women are not wired to cater for men though exception abound.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by skywalker240(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Elder010:

Kick her out then. We all should be feminists.
kick my wife out?(yeah december is the date and you're invited) I cant do that Because of a little flaw? But the feminist (she exibits some traits) are not perfect either.
women will be women.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
There's truth in what he said. Women are not wired to cater for men though exception abound.

It is a known fact that you are always looking for a man who will provide for you. So, I am not surprised that you will support him. You act like a feminist when it favors you, but when it does not favor you you claim you are not one.

We all must be feminists.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Elder010:

It is a known fact that you are always looking for a man who will provide for you. So, I am not surprised that you will support him. You act like a feminist when it favors you, but when it does not favor you you claim you are not one.

We all must be feminists.
Men took care of all the women, from my ancestors to me. So my own no go different. We all have our parts to play when the chips are down.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
pansophist:

The best feminism can do is to enact social and constitutive changes, but biologically, women and men will react base on their evolutionary hardwiring. Women will always be attracted to men that gives them financial security.
Not difficult an educated and enlightened fellow.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by pansophist(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not difficult an educated and enlightened fellow.

What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
My ex once obliged to assist me financially but I turned it down .I just have that mentality that men should be the provider .The only problem I have with Nigeria ladies is there excess urge for material things despite the fact most of them can't afford that lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by jawalis(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Elder010:

Is she a feminist?

lol. she's not. I believed she understand me better than other ladies I date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! / Heartbreak Share Your Experience / My Girl Gave Me Red Card Cos I Can't Pronounce Her Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.