Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Love Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or What? (395 Views)

Is This Love Or Madness? (PHOTO) / Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Or What? by babony1: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fellow nairalanders, is it possible to love someone you've never seen, I mean someone that you only talking with on phone and he/she claiming of loving you for real, how possible is that?
Re: Love Or What? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
sure, when u av no other option. it happens to me that all my girlfriend just want me as their friend so I can cope rather than to be asking a lady I met online and with her post I saw that she's single and I ask her one day that can she be my wife if am serious with it and she reply yes. so am looking forwd to the day I will meet her for real and proposed her.
Re: Love Or What? by JULIE1925(f): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin

If u both believe in love, anything is possible.. Commitment & communications are very important in LDR...

You will juz feel it right..this matter is beyond explanations but you know u are both falling in love to each other each day. kiss wink

(1) (Reply)

Ego And Self Esteem Are Two Different Things / How To Break Up With People Without Hurting Their Feelings / Reverend Father Who Dumped The Catholic Church Finally Weds His New Found Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.