Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed (71727 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by JoshMedia: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:

MODS WHY?
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Toochukwu2017:
Sex with a doll is an abomination, perversion and satanic. Sex before or outside marriage is not love making but a grievous wickedness against your own body and God.
Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
1 Corinthians 6:13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. 1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
REPENT NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE. HELL IS YOUR PORTION IF YOU IGNORE THIS BIBLICAL WARNING

Having sex with intimacy gadgets is an abomination.. let's talk about it all not just sex doll
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Malawian(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, when you really take a good look at this sex doll thing, it is really debasing for a guy to indulge in it.
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2018
maynia:

Having sex with intimacy gadgets is an abomination.. let's talk about it all not just sex doll

Yes sex with intimacy gadget, vibrator and intimacy gadget is sheer evil and send such person to hell
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by OGAGA1997: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Since the sex dolls are sooooooo expensive.... Lemme me be feeding my baby doll till she go big then i start to bleep her ����.. Sense will nor kill me..

Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by PaTuna1(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Sick sickness.
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Pyrusdrago(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2018
No be today Wer sex dolls Dey

But if you want to know about the near future sex dolls than this ;watch the movie GHOST IN THE SHELL n see the next cyber-enhanced dolls grin

Dis one Wer u see so Na small hype
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by salesforce: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2018
Oh
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Papadoh(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
So irritating
Totally! Send me your number so we can talk about it.
Re: A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed by Hakeem3(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
So irritating
Sowi oO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.