Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Love Nigerian Women! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Nigerian Women! (7101 Views)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Could This Be Love? Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady [photo] / Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2007
ugodaniel:

@poster seriously, i wouldnt want to be in your shoes at this very point in time. Now you've got 90% of Nairaland girls craving for their pound of flesh. shocked

Mate, watch ya back angry

@SEUN, i think its about time, this thread is deleted. It has turned into a ridiculous racist thread and all sorts of name calling have started to manifest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Spot on mate
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by nnenneigbo(f): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2007
omoge:

Poster,

you've passed the test and we are giving you passport to the land of beauties.
Only nigeria man will argue like you did with Sista. Oya let's initiate you our friend. welcome to Nairaland.

el espanol mojo, grin

Ugo common now, we are not hawks, lol.

even i , i wonder, this guy did hold his ground ooooo. i was surprised, i guess its the peutorican or puertorican whatever in him that gives him that fire. you're welcomed bejore, even the brothas welcome you too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
at leasts he's willing to fight for what he wants and we gotta admire that
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by bejarano(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2007
Sista, that what you have written in reply to my post was the biggest pile of crap I have ever read.

I have to sift through the rubbish and destroy your arguments again! Oh well, somebody has got to do it. Why not me!  cool

Why am I on this forum looking for a Nigerian woman?

I'm not the only one am I? There are so many posts here looking for relationships we are in a HUGE romance forum which is
44 pages long. Mine is not the only post which is seeking for someone else is it? What is your real problem apart from being a
stupid, ignorant troll! Again you make the comment about my physique and having a pot belly (Which I don't) but lets see what you
look like then? Wheres your photo? I'll bet everything penny in my bank against a 419 letter that you are a fat, ugly, bat and thats
why you are hating on me!

British and English.

Are both inter exchangeable. An American can say he or she is both a Texan or an American. I was born in England and I'm a British citizen.
So I can say I'm British, I'm English or both. You don't know enough about this I don't think so you really ought not to say anything else about
the subject but I'm sure there is a Englishman of Nigerian descent here who can vouch for me on this.

Being Peruvian.

I have a Peruvian mother, unfortuneatley however much I want to be identified as a Peruvian. When I go to Peru. I get called 'Gringo' 'Crioillo'
'Ingles' and told to 'get back to England Gringo' Peruvians do not see me as a Peruvian. However this does not make me any less proud of my Peruvian ancestry. I know of a fact that Englishmen of Nigerian parents that go back to Nigeria get called 'Englishman' and are not seen as Nigerian even though they are 100% Nigerian parentage. Because they have been brought up in London they are seen as English when in Nigeria and are called 'English' am I lying? No I'm not lying. As my culture and the place I was born and raised is England then I'm English. However much I want to be a Peruvian, I'm a product of my enviroment. I know nothing about living in Peru and only know about being Peruvian through my mother, aunties, uncles and grandparents.
And it is the same for millions of Nigerians who were born and brought up in the USA, England, Canada, Germany etc.

White ancestry.

Nowhere and I mean nowhere, can you say I claim full white ancestry! This is a damn lie and it exposes you as a spiteful, thick slowpoke of the highest order. In my second post I say my mother is from South America! I have said I'm of Peruvian descent in my second post on here! You really are stupid Sista! Honestly you are so thick and moronic and repeat the same crap over and over again though you know what you are saying is a lie and it is there for all to see.

I love Nigerian women.

I also love German women, Spanish women, Peruvian women, English women, Croatian women, Vietnamese women, Moroccan women, Greek women! etc
but because this is a NIGERIAN FORUM! Then why the hell can't I put down I love Nigerian women? Whats you problem? I bet you have a preference for men or are you the only person on the whole planet who doesn't have a physical preference for the kind of man you like? Your absurd
point of I should have put 'I LOVE WOMEN' Shows you what a dumb, stupid, ignorant, racist get you are. I tell yuo what now. I will put up a post
called 'I love Croatian women' on this forum and lets see how many replies I get? Will this be because this is a forum for Nigerians and 'Nigeria Lovers'?
I think that will be the case Sista you thickoid!

Also why do I love Nigerian women? None of your damn business! Why should I tell you, give me one reason why you should be party to the information?

White internet forums.

I lay down a bet for anyone on here. To find me an internet forum that is similar to this one for 'White people' only? This is not a 'black forum' it is a forum for Nigerians and 'Nigeria Lovers' and that in itself tells you that it is for anyone who loves Nigeria regardless of colour or creed. You keep saying 'White sites' but they are 'not geared towards racism' it is all in your tiny pea brained head Sista you thick get! Show me this 'white forum' which similar to this and I will show you a racist supermacist forum! This is not a black supermacist site and I have every right to be here.

You don't know how many Nigerians I know, have loved and who are part of my family.  cool No you don't. You couldn't tell anyone on here my mums name, my middle name, which city I'm from and what football team I support. Thus that means you know zilch, zero, naught about me. This will be last thing I will say on the matter, but you Sista like the panting, rabid, ugly yapping stupid little dog that you are will want the last word so go on Sista, write another crap filled post about someone you know nothing about. Lying through your teeth and exposing yourself as the stupid, racist, ugly troll that you are. You must get your kicks out of this because your real life is so full of sorrow and hate. You cry in your room and wonder why all your 'Sistas' think
different to you.

The evetyone else who has welcomed me on here I thank you and I hope to be a part of this forum and making good posts as soon as possible!

Muchas gracias Amigos y amaigas en hasta luego!
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by ima1(f): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2007
wat was all that about
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2007
OK bejarano,why not post the picture I asked and if you're for real,we have someone to present to you as a burnt offering.
Her name is naijachild and she is right here on nairaland.
But please don't unwrap her till you get to England.
We are not responsible for any nasty bites!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by bejarano(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2007
Babyosisi,

I will post a photo of me if you post a photo of you with a purple bikini, wearing a sombrero and
holding a placard with the writing 'Hiya Bejarano' on it! That a deal?
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2007
@bejarano

Which club do you support in England?That will determine whether I will take your side on this thread grin
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by bejarano(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2007
4 Play,

I'm from Wigan so it has to be WIGAN ATHLETIC! cheesy

I bet I'm the only Wigan supporter in the whole of Nairaland!
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by bejarano(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
Whose you team 4play? You sound like a gooner! grin
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2007
Gooner! shocked Hell no

You are right,you are probably the only Wigan fan on NL.

We are all Glory Hunters on NL grin I support the Red Devils(hey,my dad used to work in Manchester so that justifys it)
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by nnenneigbo(f): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2007
4 Play:

Gooner! shocked Hell no

You are right,you are probably the only Wigan fan on Nairaland.

We are all Glory Hunters on Nairaland grin I support the Red Devils(hey,my dad used to work in Manchester so that justifys it)

chai 4play you see, its all coming out now. you'vr finally admitted that you're a glory hunter. little wonder, now you think manure will win something, next you'll be cheering for chelsea. na wa 4u
babyosisi:

OK bejarano,why not post the picture I asked and if you're for real,we have someone to present to you as a burnt offering.
Her name is naijachild and she is right here on nairaland.
But please don't unwrap her till you get to England.
We are not responsible for any nasty bites!! smiley smiley smiley
chei
ROTFLMAO
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2007
@nnenneigbo

we are glory hunters in the sense that we are not supporting our home town club.

Is London your home town?Even then,why are you not supporting QPR,Leyton Orient grin
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by nnenneigbo(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
because the first place i lived was in north london, so it was either the yids or the gooners.
now i couldn't glory hunt and support someone else
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by Sista(f): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2007
Below are two separate quotes of yours.

White ancestry.

Nowhere and I mean nowhere, can you say I claim full white ancestry!

I'm white, English, 35 years old. 6ft 2ins tall and in good shape!

Your words, not mine. wink

As for your hormonal rage, I understand how it is for a Hot man when it seems as though someone may default his on line game in his attempt to meet a Nigerian woman. As you can see, you have managed to win some of the people in hear over so I don't think I messed up your desperate chances, if you have any chances.
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2007
bejarano:

4 Play,

I'm from Wigan so it has to be WIGAN ATHLETIC! cheesy

I bet I'm the only Wigan supporter in the whole of Nairaland!

Hmm lemme guess you saw some girls came to welcome "agha howa" you feel madly in lurrrrrrve

@ sista

it's okay standing up for black people but being racist at the same time dont help!

not all english people are white! they are all mixed up somehow somewhere
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by Sista(f): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2007
not all english people are white! they are all mixed up somehow somewhere

I don't need you to tell me this and I sure don't need you to tell me how to stick up for black people but thanks any way undecided

Next time read fully before you jump in, what you think you have comprehended from your brief skimming of the last page is way off.
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by bejarano(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
Gooner! Hell no

You are right,you are probably the only Wigan fan on Nairaland.

We are all Glory Hunters on Nairaland I support the Red Devils(hey,my dad used to work in Manchester so that justifys it)

Well at least you are in good company in London! Lots of Man U supporters down there!

They are going to win the damn league this year. Never thought they would do it you know!
As long as we escape relaegation then thats good enough for me!
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by Sista(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
Also why do I love Nigerian women? None of your damn business! Why should I tell you, give me one reason why you should be party to the information?

I'm not the only one who wants to know. You have ignored the other people who have been suspicious of you to tend to dear sweet me. You have used me as your scape goat to redirect the attention away from false, lying, up to no good, desperate and hormonal bejarano, over to racist Sista which you conveniently refer to me as. The Redirection skills you have acquired must have come form the tricky little British you live amongst but you don't fool me at all and there are many more of us who you do not fool.
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by bejarano(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
Hmm let me guess you saw some girls came to welcome "agha howa" you feel madly in lurrrrrrve

Not quite! I hope Julius Agahowa will do a good job for Wigan if they let him play. I'm suprised he has been
left in the Ukraine so long.

The girls of Nigeria are beautiful,  I love them because of they way they welcomed me!  cheesy

Apart from Sista of course!!! hahahaha! cool
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by ugodaniel(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
@sista and bejarano, you guys just kiss and make up and live happily ever after grin
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by bejarano(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
sista and bejarano, you guys just kiss and make up and live happily ever after

cheesy

I'm a forgiving guy, I hope we can move on and bury our differences!

Ugodaniel, are you in the army? Just a thought with you being in Cyprus!
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by omoge(f): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
eeyah, Sista, bejarano is offering the oliver branch now, accept it so that the guy will continue looking for his black chick now,
cheesy

bejarano, you gotta wait to get the pass mark from Sista cheesy

bejarano:

cheesy

I'm a forgiving guy, I hope we can move on and bury our differences!

Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by nnenneigbo(f): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2007
bejarano i hpe wigan go down and a london team stays up like chalton grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 08, 2007
Sista,don't worry about this guy,he is 100% Nigerian,you can tell by his writing.
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by acidrop(f): 1:30am On Mar 08, 2007
@bejarano, are u intrested in sista, cos dis unnessary arguments between the two of u, is makking me think that somethig fishy is goin on. lol
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by WesleyanA(f): 1:35am On Mar 08, 2007
why are you all hating?
this is pretty much the only thread i've seen on Nairaland that compliments Nigerian women. lipsrsealed

@bejarano, you'll find your queen soon wink
welcome to Nairaland

@aciddrop, you know it's never going to work between him & sista. that's like asking for trouble. grin
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by acidrop(f): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2007
dont just conclude like that, whoeva thought tom and jerry will become friends in one of their episodes, cant u sense something from their aimless arguments
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by WesleyanA(f): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2007
sista's got love for blacks and blacks only. cheesy
do you know who she is at all?
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by acidrop(f): 1:44am On Mar 08, 2007
no, but with the method of conversation i can be a psychic
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by Sista(f): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2007
Please, stop repulsing me and making my flesh crawl by trying to hook me with that desperate guy.
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by abdkabir(m): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2007
@acid drop
Nice one the Pyschic Acid drop!

@Sista
Now to Sista, OMo e don reach Now.Leave the Guy alone, after all there are like 70 million NIgerian women. One for a Brother wont be too bad.

@rest of the House

No body knows who this guy is but i'm almost sure, afetr reading his post that he aint a a nigerian who grew up in NIgeria. His choice of words suggests he's either speaking the truth or he's a Nigerian abroad probably in the UK or he's a neo_ SCAMBAITER!.

Which brings me to an issue the dude raised, asking Babyosisi to post a pic of her self in a purple Bikini saying "Hiya Bejarano". That smells like Scam BAiters and the crazy crap they do to gullible Naija Scammers. If u guys dont understand my german check out http://www.thescambaiter.com/ , i bet u will cry for our beloved country.

Just hold some towel, remember i said towel and not tissue because u will be surprised at what u see. Try registering to see the various humiliating pics of idiot naija scammers the baiters post.

So when next someone tells u to post ur pic with u doing some stuff, BEWARE.

@Bejarano
I'm not suggesting u are a baiter, the question u posed to Babyosisi just made me curious. I will like to know if u speak Spanish.

Cheers
Re: I Love Nigerian Women! by acidrop(f): 2:18am On Mar 08, 2007
he just despreate 4 nigerian gurlz, but i wonder y he chosed nigerain gurlz though, abi he get plans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Am i cursed? / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer / Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.