Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys (9204 Views)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Okay, I am new here....arrived here from twitter hashtag #DancewithPeter which I saw trending and eventually, I landed on this funny, interesting site, lol

Ever since I joined today, have read so many topics on this site, and I noticed that the guys who I presume are mostly from Nigeria aren't happy with the girls.

I noticed the guys complain that the girls love money, material things, etc.....but truth be told, all women love money, fame and of course more money lol....just that in the west, we tend to act moderate and we don't place money above love....I think the opposite applies here, reason the guys are angry and complaining...I maybe wrong lol

Over here, ladies love to date Nigerian guys and possibly marry them, but most often, the Nigerian guys are insincere...they keep dates back home and lie to the women here...aside that, western ladies judging from my little knowledge, love Nigerian guys and the reasons are:

1. Nigerian guys are so hardworking and find it easy to adapt and survive any condition
2. Nigerian men are energetic...physically strong and can satisfy any woman lol
3. Nigerian men have this flirty side that makes them irresistible to women I think
4. Nigerian men are witty....super-intelligent, I wonder why Nigeria isn't so developed like western country with the intelligence of their men
5. Nigerian men are secure...they don't nag or stalk their woman unlike the western men
6. Nigerian men can spoil a woman with gifts and stuff
7. Nigerian men love their culture which makes them so unique...no woman want a man who changes to any culture to please a woman
8. They are good entertainers....never a dull moment....I used to watch their music video on youtube and some are superb, lol

If I remember more, I will add.....thanks

3 Likes

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hahahaha. Suuuure.
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
How astute. smiley
Sure, every woman wants money. Just don't make it so obvious and all will be good.

1 Like

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by SurefireAsoOke: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2015
That's y they easily get scammEd.

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by BetaSexLife: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2015
How To Make a Woman of your choice Wet And Beg You For Sex! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by NinaNigeria(f): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2015
K
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by viclawz(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Oh Really...
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2015
lol, I hope my post didn't upset anybody? Apologies if it did
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by pansophist(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2015
belindaono

Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2015
pansophist:
belindaono

Where are you from?
Belarus but now full citizen, U.S...Houston, TX, why?

1 Like

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by pansophist(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2015
belindanono:
Belarus but now full citizen, U.S...Houston, TX, why?

I was curious, because you used a metonymical description of your location, instead of the actual country name

1 Like

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2015
pansophist:

I was curious, because you used a metonymical description of your location, instead of the actual country name
oh, ok, sorry about that. Thanks for the correction
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by pansophist(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2015
belindanono:
oh, ok, sorry about that. Thanks for the correction

But Belarussian girls are hot, feminine and family oriented grin

I remember when I was working with one early this year (Kristi), she so much hate any sexual discussions and would just leave the scene if we talk about it, but I will have to admit, she is damn hot with a kinda ass I only saw in African women. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by misspicy(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Another oyinbo don come talk trash....
No wonder Nigerian men keep scamming you people

Nairaland scammers association food don land o grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2015
pansophist:

But Belarussian girls are hot, feminine and family oriented grin

I remember when I was working with one early this year (Kristi), she so much hate any sexual discussions and would just leave the scene if we talk about it, but I will have to admit, she is damn hot with a kinda ass I only saw in African women. cool

Ya, we are raised to be reserved because we are mostly Catholics (orthodox religion); I only became a bit free in expressing s....emotions after I relocated to TX. You live in Belarus?

1 Like

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

what's that? Care to explain more in pure English pls? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by pansophist(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2015
belindanono:
Ya, we are raised to be reserved because we are mostly Catholics (orthodox religion); I only became a bit free in expressing s....emotions after I relocated to TX. You live in Belarus?

No, I live in the Netherlands.

We went for a school project in Warsaw, where we spent two months working with high school kids. It was funny that the polish youth found it weird that Kristi was so pent-up, and her demeanor scared other potential dates away, as they all believed any trial would be an exercise in futility. How long you in US now?

2 Likes

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2015
pansophist:

No, I live in the Netherlands.

We went for a school project in Warsaw, where we spent two months working with high school kids. It was funny that the polish youth found it weird that Kristi was so pent-up, and her demeanor scared other potential dates away, as they all believed its an exercise in futility. How long you in US now?
Oh I see....couple of years, not too long. Dutch land seems stuffy for me just like New York
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by pansophist(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2015
belindanono:
Oh I see....couple of years, not too long. Dutch land seems stuffy for me just like New York

I am sorry cry cry
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by misspicy(f): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2015
belindanono:
what's that? Care to explain more in pure English pls? Thanks
If you are truely what you claim to be welcome on board

The above literarilly means because you foreigners think about love first you get scammed both emotionally and financially (we call you guys maga)...we Nigerian women have learnt to handle our men,and that makes us demand for security first(you call it money)

Now you coming on nairaland to tell us foreign ladies are not after money but love attracts Nigerian men to them the more because that is where they seem to excel,Nigerian men are great lovers that cannot be disputed but pray you don't encounter the users

once again welcome on board,I am SPICY aka trouble shooter female defender cheesy....i can teach you the ropes if you want gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by misspicy(f): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2015
@ belindanono...i just checked your blog and am loving what i see but there is nothing for african women there angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

If you are truely what you claim to be welcome on board

The above literarilly means because you foreigners think about love first you get scammed both emotionally and financially (we call you guys maga)...we Nigerian women have learnt to handle our men,and that makes us demand for security first(you call it money)

Now you coming on nairaland to tell us foreign ladies are not after money but love attracts Nigerian men to them the more because that is where they seem to excel,Nigerian men are great lovers that cannot be disputed but pray you don't encounter the users

once again welcome on board,I am SPICU aka trouble shooter female defender cheesy....i can teach you the ropes if you want gringringrin
lol, I didn't said that western women don't love money...check my first post, I only said western women tend to place love first before the money part, but sure all women love money. Oh, thanks for the advice, it will come in handy and I will be careful though ain't searching for a man lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:
@ belindanono...i just checked your blog and am loving what i see but there is nothing for african women there angry
hahaha....its for all women around the world. I used to work in a cosmetics firm....and once a makeup artiste assist, so I love discussing fashion makeups....skin care and things like that and I don't discriminate....apply all the tips, it works for all women, thanks for checking

2 Likes

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by misspicy(f): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2015
belindanono:
lol, I didn't said that western women don't love money...check my first post, I only said western women tend to place love first before the money part, but sure all women love money. Oh, thanks for the advice, it will come in handy and I will be careful though ain't searching for a man lol

okay now i get you...... my advice we have gotten to a stage where loves comes in last in relationships.......some call my type Gold digger but that is just the truth gringrin

you might just be lucky though winkwink even when you are not searching cheesywink
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by misspicy(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2015
belindanono:
hahaha....its for all women around the world. I used to work in a cosmetics firm....and once a makeup artiste assist, so I love discussing fashion makeups....skin care and things like that and I don't discriminate....apply all the tips, it works for all women, thanks for checking
really? I'd really want to make your acquintance you know
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
undecidedLoL!grin You're obviously A newbie...

Nigerian men are Super intelligent?undecided you should meet Our president!wink

Nigerian men Are secure??they don't stalk? You should meet darven!

Nigerian men Are flirty? try marrying one!

Nigerian men are Energetic?undecided Active? LoL...why do they then posses Potbellies? as their only priced possession?undecided

good in bed? These guys don't even know howtah kiss right without swallowing your face!

Nigerian men are so Hardworking? Don't even get me started!lipsrsealed

Date A Nigerian guy...I'm sure you'd come back with an Heartbreaking thread..gringrin "OMG! he used me and dumped me".

1 Like

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

okay now i get you...... my advice we have gotten to a stage where loves comes in last in relationships.......some call my type Gold digger but that is just the truth gringrin

you might just be lucky though winkwink even when you are not searching cheesywink
lol....I am so hooked you know, thanks
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by jmaxjohn(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Chai. I think I'm in love o

belindanono:
Okay, I am new here....arrived here from twitter hashtag #DancewithPeter which I saw trending and eventually, I landed on this funny, interesting site, lol

Ever since I joined today, have read so many topics on this site, and I noticed that the guys who I presume are mostly from Nigeria aren't happy with the girls.

I noticed the guys complain that the girls love money, material things, etc.....but truth be told, all women love money, fame and of course more money lol....just that in the west, we tend to act moderate and we don't place money above love....I think the opposite applies here, reason the guys are angry and complaining...I maybe wrong lol

Over here, ladies love to date Nigerian guys and possibly marry them, but most often, the Nigerian guys are insincere...they keep dates back home and lie to the women here...aside that, western ladies judging from my little knowledge, love Nigerian guys and the reasons are:

1. Nigerian guys are so hardworking and find it easy to adapt and survive any condition
2. Nigerian men are energetic...physically strong and can satisfy any woman lol
3. Nigerian men have this flirty side that makes them irresistible to women I think
4. Nigerian men are witty....super-intelligent, I wonder why Nigeria isn't so developed like western country with the intelligence of their men
5. Nigerian men are secure...they don't nag or stalk their woman unlike the western men
6. Nigerian men can spoil a woman with gifts and stuff
7. Nigerian men love their culture which makes them so unique...no woman want a man who changes to any culture to please a woman
8. They are good entertainers....never a dull moment....I used to watch their music video on youtube and some are superb, lol

If I remember more, I will add.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by belindanono(f): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

really? I'd really want to make your acquintance you know
Okies, but I am kinda a shy and private person, and Matt complains a lot, can't change like that....hope u cope with it, lol
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2015
belindanono:
lol....I am so hooked you know, thanks
To a Nigerian? shocked
Re: Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys by jmaxjohn(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

Chai, gal, u wucked ehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! / Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? / Twins Marry One Woman In South Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.