Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting (1914 Views)

Why Do Girls Act Sick When They Come Visiting You For The First Time. / Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting / Guys When Your Modeling Babe Come Visiting With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by deafeyez: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
There are certain issues that I may be having which I am not comfortable with and I am really finding it difficult to get away with it.

NOTE: THIS WRITE UP IS QUITE LONG, IF YOU ARE NOT THE TYPE THAT READ LONG WRITE UPs, DAKA.

I seems to be an introvert hmmm but I also look so desperate to have sex with any girl who visits me.

Here are my experience recently.

1. I happened to visit a colleague, a mother of two. Saw a lady in her house, I told her about my intentions towards the lady and she gave me permission. Was talking with the lady although we didn't talk much, like 2mins on chat and 5mins on phone. Why this, I don't seem to know how to keep cool convo with a girl without doing the interview thing smiley you understand.
Last week she came to my house, I offered her hot, she refused then malt. She lay on my bed then I tried touching her she did not agree. Later she asked if I had a GF and I told her no. I asked why did she ask, is it that I rushed her? She said yes. I left her and then went out. After I came back hours later, I tried again yet she resisted. Then her sister called her to come open the door that she is back from work. I had to let her go but as she was leaving, she told me she will come visiting again.
She went back to her state, the following day without coming over although she has a job now in a bar and has returned from her village so she could start the work. Since her return three days ago, I have not called her and she hasn't either. But her sister just came to work and told me that her(my friend) said I am wicked that I have not called her since her return. My fear is really what to say.

Also, there was this girl who told me that any time she visits me, I try to have sex with her and that she has been setting me up with calls that whenever I try to seduce her, a call would come and she would leave. And this calls are mostly from her mother. The last time she came, the woman was just calling. She told me she has told all my antics to her mother and that is why her mother concurred to her plans. Although I protested that she loved me more than her boyfriend to be telling her mother about me while we were chatting.

What did I do WRONG that she refused me inside of her.

I have always gotten success at talking to women in the car, no matter how beautiful she may be, I do summon the courage to talk to them when we sit close and yesterday was not different.
I sat with her in the front sit and never spoke with her for about twenty minutes. I was looking for the right opener though wink. I finally got one and we began talking. She told me almost everything about her family and herself and even where she went and was coming back that we met. The convo was boring to me but she was talking while I kept silent and listened. And yes, all through the 45minutes journey, the convo revolves around her family and I couldn't take the convo to other topics. One thing I did not do was not to ask of her number instantly. I didn't because she asked where I would be dropping and yes, we are dropping at the same point. However, about 30 seconds to drop I pop the question, would you like us to continue our discussion and she said yes. I then pull my phone when we have dropped though she was on call, she called her number for me. I have not called her back till now to confirm the number although planning to do that tomorrow morning.
My problem, how do I do things that I should not come looking desperate to want to have sex. I am having in mind to take her to a joint close to my house. If she comes, after buying her drink, I will then ask if she is interested in knowing my house. If she agrees, I take her in and 5mins later, I will then tell her I have some place to go so she may leave and schedule her visit for another day or I take her to my house and 2mins later, ask her to come with me to a bar.

Anyways, my major interest now, is how do I keep on with calling her and not come as being desperate.

Educationally, she is studying Elect/Elect and in HND while the other just finished HND last year December though still on project.
Re: How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by ki10(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
always put God first then you put any other thing in mind
Re: How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by GhettoHustler007(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Whenever They Visit You guys should keep yourselves busy like Play Videos games, Solve Maths, Watch Movies, Wash Plates including that of neighbors if possible add Clothes join and lastly Read the Bible Together. Before You know time iya finish..
Re: How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by Greenbullet(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
GhettoHustler007:
Whenever They Visit You guys should keep yourselves busy like Play Videos games, Solve Maths, Watch Movies, Wash Plates including that of neighbors if possible add Clothes join and lastly Read the Bible Together. Before You know time iya finish..
They are three things involved
1 op is ugly
2 op is broke
3 op is trying to knack other nighas babes in this case , you are a modafwcker

1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by FREEDON: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Just wait for 7 hours ..that should include all the calls and all .thank me later.
Re: How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by nuggarito: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Its easy, whenever they visit your home, joke a lot with them, allow them feel too comfy, and take your mind off sex completely , cos already she knows you want to bed her but when you take her by surprise she gone be the one all over you, girls feed on your desperation. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:19am On Jan 26, 2018
konji na bastard. I have noticed that the more you appear desperate to have sex with a lady you newly met the more she will punish you. Just relax and allow nature to take its course. In due time you will be the one that will get tired of it.
Re: How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by Lewaluv(f): 1:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Try to get to know her better by chatting her up about her life and dreams. Go cook egusi together and the sparks will fly.
Re: How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Firstly, don't take advise from any girl here. They don't understand themselves enough to give you an answer, i mean, do you have any idea how confused the average girl is?

Secondly, Listen to Nuggarito. He speaks the truth. smiley though his words may be few, its incredibly difficult for the inexperienced.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) / The Truth About The Fake “imenti House” Video That Has Been Trending Online / Dream Meaning Of Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.