Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting (1900 Views)

Why Do Girls Act Sick When They Come Visiting You For The First Time. / How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting / Guys When Your Modeling Babe Come Visiting With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
I have be wondering if it is a necessity for guys to send money to ladies before she will agree to come visiting.
And she knows when she comes you will still spend money for her hospitality. (cinema, shopping etc)
I'm just curious coz I don't seem to understand what members of the Girlfriends Association Of Nigeria always have at the back of their mind.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by ITbomb(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Son, that's why you should study hard, concentrate on your education, make good grades, get a good job or create your job and make money.
Then sending air tickets to girls won't give you cause for concern whether they come or not

8 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by chinchonglee(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wen u dey date broke gal....y she nor go ask u 4 transport?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by front5line: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Son, that's why you should study hard, concentrate on your education, make good grades, get a good job or create your job and make money.
Then sending air tickets to girls won't give you cause for concern whether they come or not

Foolish talk of the century

6 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:
how old are you to call me son? be warn.
moreover your pic says it all.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
ITbomb:
who are you to call me son? look before you leap.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Cutehector(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Must you invite a girl over to your house? Why not you invite yourself over to her own house let her use her own money to take care of you...

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
Must you invite a girl over to your house? Why not you invite yourself over to her own house let her use her own money to take care of you...
double debt
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Cutehector(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abbeylincson:

double debt
explain
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Bluezy13(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abbeylincson:

who are you to call me son? look before you leap.

They will ask unreasonable questions and when you tend to call them by their unreasonableness, they will pick offence and start jumping upandan

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

They will ask unreasonable questions and when you tend to call them by their unreasonableness, they will pick offence and start jumping upandan
its your kind that will run to nairaland and start shouting I sent her money this and that happened next.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Bluezy13(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abbeylincson:

its your kind that will run to nairaland and start shouting I sent her money this and that happened next.

Sorry, I have never created a thread on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Sorry, I have never created a thread on NL.
who that one help? it's your choice
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by fancy4eve(f): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
O
Abbeylincson:
I have be wondering if it is a necessity for guys to send money to ladies before she will agree to come visiting.
And she knows when she comes you will still spend money for her hospitality. (cinema, shopping etc)
I'm just curious coz I don't seem to understand what members of the Girlfriends Association Of Nigeria always have at the back of their mind.
I hate mumu question ehhhhhhh.....y not go 2 her end if u tink she's demanding too much. Ur mate dey pay flight ticket, u dey complain 4 just 7k tfare . I tire 4 sum pple.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Awon borrow and come I'll pay u back immediately.

I don't blame guys sha. Many done send and dem no see girl shadow. grin
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by gonkin(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Not all girls are crazy about transportation fare.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by ranmoor: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
OI hate mumu question ehhhhhhh.....y not go 2 her end if u tink she's demanding too much. Ur mate dey pay flight ticket, u dey complain 4 just 7k tfare . I tire 4 sum pple.
Just wondering, how did u know the tfare was 7k? Is that standard charge these days?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by fancy4eve(f): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
ranmoor:

Just wondering, how did u know the tfare was 7k? Is that standard charge these days?
dat is, if he will b able to afford d 7k, cus I dont see reasons why he should b complaining wen he knows dat he will laugh last.

Awon broke Ass
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
dat is, if he will b able to afford d 7k, cus I dont see reasons why he should b complaining wen he knows dat he will laugh last.

Awon broke Ass
why is everyone angry
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by fancy4eve(f): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abbeylincson:

why is everyone angry
cus I don't see reasons why a grown man will b complaining of everytin, even if u Gv him a tight V, He will still complain, moreova if d lady cums around, na him go enjoy, He will not call us 2 enjoy wit him oh. But if is to complain now, he will share it 4 pple to partake. Dats his problem, so let him deal wit it.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by lenghtinny(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
ITbomb:

So he should make money in order to squander it on hungry girls

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by ImaIma1(f): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
ITbomb:

Very good advice.

When he makes money and is comfortable, 2k,3k,5k will not pepper his body.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
OI hate mumu question ehhhhhhh.....y not go 2 her end if u tink she's demanding too much. Ur mate dey pay flight ticket, u dey complain 4 just 7k tfare . I tire 4 sum pple.
but why on earth would a guy pay a girl just so the girl can visit him? And its not like they are living very far from each other
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
hahaha hahaha bros abet wake up from your dream cos you are drifting away. Naija girls hahahhahah
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
To some classless, broke, empty, lazy, hungry and finally valueless Ladies. It is compulsory
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by fancy4eve(f): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ebuka2016:

but why on earth would a guy pay a girl just so the girl can visit him? And its not like they are living very far from each other
nd why will a guy invite a gal wen u know u can't Gv her tfare, must u invite sumone. Stay ur Lane if u can't gv.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
nd why will a guy invite a gal wen u know u can't Gv her tfare, must u invite sumone. Stay ur Lane if u can't gv.
ok
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2018
fancy4eve:
why you con carry the matter for head?. is it your t fare?
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by fancy4eve(f): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Abbeylincson:

why you con carry the matter for head?. is it your t fare?
abi oh, no b my tfare
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Mztitovina(f): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Abbeylincson:

They are different ways to check if a girl is still a virgin
But the major ways are listed below

https://uniabujagist..com/2018/06/3-ways-to-know-girl-is-still-virgin.html?m=1

So you now know the slay queen you pursuing is still a virgin ���
Re: Is It Compulsory For Guys To Send Money To A Lady Before She Will Come Visiting by Abbeylincson(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:

They are different ways to check if a girl is still a virgin
But the major ways are listed below

https://uniabujagist..com/2018/06/3-ways-to-know-girl-is-still-virgin.html?m=1

So you now know the slay queen you pursuing is still a virgin ���
oh blood of Lala who is talking about virgin here

(1) (Reply)

This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria / Red Or Blue Pill Which Will You Choose ( Photo ) ? / Who Should Be Blamed? Your Friend Or Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.