Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! (742 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! by Nanabaffour(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
My ex-boyfriend and I both decided to go on a break 4 months ago. We had been together for 5 years and just this past year we have been arguing and fighting a lot because he is working all the time he was not giving me the attention like he used to.

We have a little girl together and we were both being courteous around her. We both agreed maybe us moving into separate houses would help our relationship and we both agreed that we wouldn’t move on to another relationship. We also said we did not want another man or woman around our child. I was still being intimate when I found out that he had met another woman and he lied to me about her.

I begged him to come back and he told me maybe we need to know we aren’t tied down if that means seeing other people and that he can’t predict the future when I asked him if we will ever be together again he said we may or may not be he can’t predict the future. People are telling me he is keeping me on a string because he knows he can always come back to me if it doesn’t work for him.

Full Story: http://www.okaygh.com/want-baby-daddy-back-new-woman-help/
Re: I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! by sehin79(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
well you dont leave a man all by himself, a man would always want to fill the vaccum when ever it is empty,
and you gyes seperating your self to stop an arguement does not change things
i think you both have to make a choice to raise a family. thats why marriage is for mentally mature folks.it takes commitment.dedication.
Re: I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! by BiafranBushBoy: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Smiles...
Re: I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! by Shayneward1: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Smiles...

Are you the baby daddy?
Re: I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! by chigoizie7(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
I just don't get this.

From all Indications, it was all on u.

This guy was good some years back( probably less busy, maybe jobless then or something), now that he has started working so much to make life easier, u complain of not get attention, if he starts pgiving u the attention and backslide in his work, making little money, u will still complain.

He started working too much lately( maybe he started 2 years ago or so judging from when u both were dating).

He is excited and taking his job serious to avoid sack or something like that.

U should have allowed him time, so that u both adjust to the new change.

As for the other lady? U left and she occupied.
Re: I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! by Annie939(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
he has move on , you have to do the same too , in every situation life must go on.
Re: I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! by BlackDBagba: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin
Re: I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP! by nuggarito: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
B**tches and priorities. 5and6

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Person Truly Love You / My People / topic deleted.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.