Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Who Realy Created Us? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Realy Created Us? (735 Views)

Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. / Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. / Why Did God Created Us With The Ability To Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Realy Created Us? by spyroet(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
If there is a loving,
Compassionate God or gods who created human beings and whose great powers exceed the comrehension of human beings, as many major religions hold, then why would such a powerful being allow evil into the world.
Imagine that you be strolling in the wild a lion leaped out and killed you, what would have created such a dangerous and evil creature? How could it possibly be the same divine blacksmith who created a cute harmless fluffy lamp. The battery of questions brings this mystery to life with lavish intensity.
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by sonofluc1fer: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why do you think we are created?
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by spyroet(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Why do you think we are created?
dnt realy knw but still searching for an absolute answer
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by sonofluc1fer: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
spyroet:

Good luck. grin grin
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by olaleye1355(m): 6:04am On Jan 26, 2018
spyroet:

What if I told you I have a satisfactory answer to all your questions!
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by vaxx: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2018
spyroet:

your question is wrong..... the question should have been what created us..... we are product of what and not of whom.....so far no absolute answer on the topic. but scientific explanation indicate nature created humanity. the main component of life was derived from amino acid and this amino acid can form naturally either in a lighting strike or any other energetic natural phenomenon. but how do we get from amino acid to RNA,the fundamental unit of advance life is still a mystery is science world. maybe the future will tell....so far the only complete evidence science has given us is how we evolve from proto primate to homo sapiens which itself is not compelling to some scientist and some one like me...

i strongly believe humanity was created from a process that has no beginning nor end and this process is what I called GOD.....something can not come from nothing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Realy Created Us? by hakeem4(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2018
the question is not who, but how did we come about ? . if you ask "who" you're indirectly saying there is an intelligent designer.
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by sonofluc1fer: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2018
hakeem4:
the question is not who, but how did we come about ? . if you ask "who" you're indirectly saying there is an intelligent designer.
How doesn't even make it easier. How pieces of flesh like us can communicate, have feelings, make smaller versions of ourselves.

Maybe the how points to a Who. Maybe God has outlived its usefulness.
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by Makaveli08: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2018
Probably for our freewill, otherwise we would just be robots. That would at least explain moral evil.

1 Like

Re: Who Realy Created Us? by spyroet(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
olaleye1355:

What if I told you I have a satisfactory answer to all your questions!
waiting!
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by Omudia11: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2018
What have rise to the lightning strike? What brought about nature? Doesn't this contradict the very first law of physics already?

LOL
vaxx:
your question is wrong..... the question should have been what created us..... we are product of what and not of whom.....so far no absolute answer on the topic. but scientific explanation indicate nature created humanity. the main component of life was derived from amino acid and this amino acid can form naturally either in a lighting strike or any other energetic natural phenomenon. but how do we get from amino acid to RNA,the fundamental unit of advance life is still a mystery is science world. maybe the future will tell....so far the only complete evidence science has given us is how we evolve from proto primate to homo sapiens which itself is not compelling to some scientist and some one like me...

i strongly believe humanity was created from a process that has no beginning nor end and this process is what I called GOD.....something can not come from nothing....
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by hopefulLandlord: 7:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Makaveli08:
Probably for our freewill, otherwise we would just be robots. That would at least explain moral evil.

will we be robots in your heaven?
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by olaleye1355(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
spyroet:
waiting!

Hear this,

The human body is created as a uniform/space suit to be worn by spirits(your true form) in order to interact and learn the BASIC purpose and true meaning of life in the phycal world of matter.

Your true form, the spirit- created in the image of God, cannot be destroyed but must undergo almost countless reincarnations until full awakening is attained at which point may join the higher-self and graduate along the sacred path back to God.

Now,

To answer your question about why a loving, compassionate and powerful God would allow evil to even exist.....

God is love!

The universe to the level of your understanding is feeding(literally existing) of that energy called God's love. This is why the ancient/wise ones preach love as the most of all. So he that has love in his heart has the power of God in him.

God is incapable of hate!

As the saying goes....

To err is human,to forgive is divine

More specifically,
To hate is human, to love is God

When you display hate towards someone(no matter how evil this person already is!) You are going against God

When you revenge the humans call it justice. But paying evil with evil is reenacting karma! You will also suffer the same fate as the first offender.

When you kill someone, they don't truly die. You only send them back to the astral world,where they will live for another number of years until the higher self decides when and where again to continue the sacred journey. But make no mistake karma will server the killer this life or the next one until a balance is achieved (all part of the learning process)

Ask your question
Re: Who Realy Created Us? by spyroet(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
olaleye1355:

Hear this,

The human body is created as a uniform/space suit to be worn by spirits(your true form) in order to interact and learn the BASIC purpose and true meaning of life in the phycal world of matter.

Your true form, the spirit- created in the image of God, cannot be destroyed but must undergo almost countless reincarnations until full awakening is attained at which point may join the higher-self and graduate along the sacred path back to God.

Now,

To answer your question about why a loving, compassionate and powerful God would allow evil to even exist.....

God is love!

The universe to the level of your understanding is feeding(literally existing) of that energy called God's love. This is why the ancient/wise ones preach love as the most of all. So he that has love in his heart has the power of God in him.

God is incapable of hate!

As the saying goes....

To err is human,to forgive is divine

More specifically,
To hate is human, to love is God

When you display hate towards someone(no matter how evil this person already is!) You are going against God

When you revenge the humans call it justice. But paying evil with evil is reenacting karma! You will also suffer the same fate as the first offender.

When you kill someone, they don't truly die. You only send them back to the astral world,where they will live for another number of years until the higher self decides when and where again to continue the sacred journey. But make no mistake karma will server the killer this life or the next one until a balance is achieved (all part of the learning process)

Ask your question

hmm! am satisfied a little bit thanks for the information

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman / Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER / I'm Back Again - Everyone Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.