Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked (52257 Views)

Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / Promo! Promo! Giveaway Buy Your Cheap Dresses Here / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Noo that wasn't me

I have always stated that I studied in south Africa

Perhaps you have fallen for the wrong person cheesy

I am sorry if you have believed I studied engineering, I am not that intelligent
Nah that's you......remember that wooing thread where you woo that Ghanian lady kiss
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Yes I did, what happened there?
That was when I got all the information I needed about you cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Lol

Wow since last year, why didn't you say anything since then?

The engineering information?

You never had anything for me then but you're wooing someone else and I thought maybe I should let you be..... and you're currently quoting her in the other thread

Not only that you even upload your pics in your class with you standing carrying a bag around your shoulder.....that was why I was surprised when I saw your recent pics cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
ok it is better we chat in private from now on

What do you think?
We already chatting private cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
You know what I mean
Watsapp ?
Facebook ?
your call?
OK your facebook smiley
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
What is your user name?
I asked first tongue
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
done
Done where cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:

I want to sleep oo
Sup with you
I said give me your facebook nah embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
I gave you like twice already. I just modified after

Give me your mail let's chat there. I just want to get to know you better that's all cheesy
I'm honest with you I wasn't aware cause I got so carried away by bbn payport arena games embarassed
Please sir
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
No problem
We will talk some other time then wink

Mention me when you are ready

In the meantime, please modify all our previous comments wink
So you don't want to give me because I asked shocked greiboy you're forming hard to get shocked make I laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
is it your hard to get tongue
I am not forming anything
Ok give your id and I will add you in the next two minutes
I am really interested to meet my crushee cheesy
I asked first tongue
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
have you seen it
I'm going on it now smiley
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
ok
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
ok
I did cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I did cool
My Facebook ?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
My Facebook ?
Of course.
I monitored your conversation but don't worry I won't tell you are a bit fair can't you even smile?
I promise not to tell.
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Of course.
I monitored your conversation but don't worry I won't tell you are a bit fair can't you even smile?
I promise not to tell.
hahaha

omg

You dey poke small nose o

Yes that is my ugly self

I don't think anyone should crush on me jare
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
angry

I am going to sleep now angry
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
hahaha

omg

You dey poke small nose o

Yes that is my ugly self

I don't think anyone should crush on me jare
Don't worry you would get a woman who likes you as you are. cheesy
In all honesty you look good lets say 60%.
Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.