Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked (52134 Views)

Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / Promo! Promo! Giveaway Buy Your Cheap Dresses Here / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by PenisCaP: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by castrokins(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Can't Stop Laughing. Make Any Girl Come Call 100k For Wardrobe Again I Go Drag Her Come This Thread.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by rawtouch: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
bend down select things..
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
slay mama's now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by imstrong1: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
And it's nice on them you wouldn't know they cheap
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by gentleedu(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
45yrs now I am still rocking my blue pussy I got free from above yeye dey worry unagrin grin grin
hmmmm so ur pussy dey familiar with blue film?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Olalan(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
The day guys realise the fact that most posh and classy girls aren't as expensive as they appear to be then there will be less going overboard to impress a girl and further more wouldn't feel intimidated by some of their outfits.
And unfortunately some of these girls make mockery of struggling guys who earn legitimately , when approached for friendship or relationship

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by WONDERS001(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol...why are they making it look like its news? There have always been cheap clothes naw cheesy grin
but yours on your Dp is not cheap.
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Tomoyayi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol...why are they making it look like its news? There have always been cheap clothes naw cheesy grin

Sugar cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Sugar97(f): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
WONDERS001:

but yours on your Dp is not cheap.

Lol...theirs didn't look cheap either until they told us.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by JayCynic(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
45yrs now I am still rocking my blue pussy I got free from above yeye dey worry unagrin grin grin

Female man spotted
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Sugar97(f): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Sugar cool

Tomoyayi cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Tomoyayi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sugar97:

Tomoyayi cool

I just dey hail you ni o buh Ehn you make sense. wink
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by mrkings84(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
These clothes are too expensive for 1500....
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Kharol1234: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
everybody wan trend

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Sugar97(f): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tomoyayi:

I just dey hail you ni o buh Ehn you make sense. wink

Hailed you right back smiley

Thanks
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by TechAddiction: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Aswani used to be like that tho.

Last time I was in Nigeria, everything changed. Even aswani in lagos isn't what it used to be. cry

U be gh babe, hw u cum sabi aswani na? I dey fear u ooo
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
rawpadgin:
Very possible

I bought this shirt @ igbudu market(bend down select aka gbogbo) for 500h, took it to my tailor for amendment & my ever creative tailor added that design & charged me 500h

Cheapest top i ever had
My shorty fyn man grin
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by shomutuski(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:
Most times, dress isn't valued on the amount you bought it or what it's been sold.

It depends on the package of the wearer.

The different is the wearer, the wearer is in the different

your English is the difference and your difference is your English.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by roqrules04(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Someone said na mumu dey go boutique

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by amazon14: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
If those girls weh dey collect 50k from dis bf for cloth shopping read this broadcast nw. How dem go feel? Dia upkeep fund wan reduce be dat

Come to oil mill market in PH men shirts as cheap as 150 to 200 naira full dia
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by rawpadgin(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
My shorty fyn man grin
grin grin grin grin

For the record, i am not short.
I am 5ft 8"
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Charle1992: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
UNA DON TRY
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin

For the record, i am not short.
I am 5ft 8"
You don't always agree to the reality grin grin my short boyfriend grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Follygunners: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
agbonkamen:

For 2018, you nvr still get sense abi? Abeg, oya Yaba-Left, come carry your V.I.P !

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by kenoz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Liftedhands(f): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Ehnen, ok. When d blue fade finish, hala me. By then e go gree N50

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by kenoz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
cry cry cry
And most of them will be forming posh upon okrika when they see guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by rawpadgin(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You don't always agree to the reality grin grin my short boyfriend grin grin grin grin
can't believe u consider a 5ft 8" man short cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
rawpadgin:
can't believe u consider a 5ft 8" man short cry cry cry cry
For my eyes you short man, cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by MrBigiman: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
agbonkamen:

Life don tire u is Abgonkamen, but people no go no say u be no go area. Wehdone ma
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by rawpadgin(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
For my eyes you short man, cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, my bank account & my third leg are tall so, who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.