Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked (52135 Views)

Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / Promo! Promo! Giveaway Buy Your Cheap Dresses Here / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
angry

I am going to sleep now angry
Why are you like this self sad I dislike angry men oooo
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you like this self sad I dislike angry men oooo
Have you seen the Facebook page
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Have you seen the Facebook page
I'll do that at the right time cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'll do that at the right time cheesy
oya good night
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
cc Ladyhippolyta88

You are still here

Do you mock me some more cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
oya good night
Sweet Dreams sir tongue
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sweet Dreams sir tongue
Sir cry

Okay now, sweet dreams too tongue

So you are now running abi, after seeing my Facebook page cry

I was looking forward to chat with you though cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Sir cry

Okay now, sweet dreams too tongue

So you are now running abi, after seeing my Facebook page cry

I was looking forward to chat with you though cheesy

You just made me laugh real hard here cheesy cheesy where I'm I running to cheesy cheesy nah I don't despite people tongue if I don't find you funny I won't be chatting with you in the first place just want us to be friends then we can proceed.... to wink like you said earlier

We just did..... but I'm still laughing me run cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
cc Thegeneralqueen

OYa come and give here
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
cc Thegeneralqueen
OYa come and give here
Yes sir cheesy

I'm already here cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes sir cheesy

I'm already here cheesy
Your Facebook id?
Let's keep our gettleman's agreement
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
Your Facebook id?
Let's keep our gettleman's agreement
Sir so soon shocked cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sir so soon shocked cheesy
I know you have sir zoned me

I promise that I won't send a friend's request

I just want to check it out that is all.

just like we did the picture exchange yesterday
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
I know you have sir zoned me

I promise that I won't send a friend's request

I just want to check it out that is all.

just like we did the picture exchange yesterday
I didn't sir zone you

This aren't a friend request something anything that would make me give you my ID will definitely make us connect more than friends tongue

That one you where doubting yesterday..... hmmmm you kind of person will be having trust issues a lot tongue
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I didn't sir zone you

This aren't a friend request something anything that would make me give you my ID will definitely make us connect more than friends tongue

That one you where doubting yesterday..... hmmmm you kind of person will be having trust issues a lot tongue
lol

I have a lot of friend from nairaland on my Facebook, that isn't a major issue. We can always remain friends regardless

I don't have trust issues. I merely follow my intuition on most occasions and it was doubting you yesterday.

Just do it now, it is already getting too late
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
lol

I have a lot of friend from nairaland on my Facebook, that isn't a major issue. We can always remain friends regardless

I don't have trust issues. I merely follow my intuition on most occasions and it was doubting you yesterday.

Just do it now, it is already getting too late
I made my intentions known to you yesterday and I asked you a very serious questions if you're in a relationship which you said know while I know you're lying cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I made my intentions known to you yesterday and I asked you a very serious questions if you're in a relationship which you said no while I know you're lying cheesy
I am serious about my relationship status, but I chose to remain single rather than any circumstances beyond my control
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
I am serious about my relationship status, but I chose to remain single rather than any circumstances beyond my control
Why do you want to be in a relationship cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why do you want to be in a relationship cheesy
You mean, why don't I want to be in a relationship?

I have a lot of things I am doing now that requires my complete attention and I have a situation that may require I change location any time soon. To be frank with you, I will rather have a woman by my side to while away the time than spend most days on nairaland, but I just need to focus
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
You mean, why don't I want to be in a relationship?

I have a lot of things I am doing now that requires my complete attention and I have a situation that may require I change location any time soon. To be frank with you, I will rather have a woman by my side to while away the time than spend most days on nairaland, but I just need to focus
Wow thanks for being honest....... just when I thought tongue goodluck cheesy with your hurtle cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wow thanks for being honest....... just when I thought tongue goodluck cheesy with your hurtle cool
Just when you thought what ? grin

I need that your Facebook id

Give it to me osiso angry
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by donnaD(f): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your pussy is blue?
Abeg how much for one night? I get interest
woman no go kill u oo
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by donnaD(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Ehnen, ok. When d blue fade finish, hala me. By then e go gree N50
lwkm ooo
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
donnaD:

lwkm ooo
Hehehe. I no know say blue pussy sef dey.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
preshy561
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Preshy561(f): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
preshy561
queen.waited for you o
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

queen.waited for you o
Here hurry
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Preshy561(f): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Here hurry
wooow!!! he's really cute like you said.kiss

black and tall. kiss
I envy you girl.
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

wooow!!!
he's really cute like you said.kiss

black and tall. kiss

I envy you girl.
I tell you just a cute and quiet guy smiley let's go back to airforce thread smiley
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Preshy561(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you just a cute and quiet guy smiley
yes,I can see his gentleman's nature on the pic.
you are really lucky queen.kiss
brb.
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:
yes,I can see his gentleman's nature on the pic. you are really lucky queen.kiss brb.
OK no problem smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by meobizy(f): 4:47am On Dec 25, 2019
The search for a husband is crazy. God knows how many DMs they received for exposing their lifestyles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.