Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nairalanders Come To My Aid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Come To My Aid (541 Views)

Please Come To My Aid / Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Come To My Aid by mikebrown92: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2018
I've tried what i can to get a girlfriend but all to no avail and many girls avoid me probably because I'm too shy and not lively but I'm happy now with the invention of s*x doll as that can replace whats more important to me in a girl but where the problem lies is,
I'm a broke niqqa and i request for the help of all nairalanders to contribute whatever they can so i can get my personal s*x doll.

Getting this s*x doll will really make a whole of me and complete everything in me.

Appreciate you all for your support.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Snow02: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2018
undecided wait what??
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Newboss(m): 1:25am On Jan 26, 2018
If you can't buy one, then create two! angry Don't thank me later! angry
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Drop your account number
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Lewaluv(f): 1:28am On Jan 26, 2018
Are you craze angry
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 26, 2018
You a broke nigga and your priority is a sex doll?

Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by OneCorner: 4:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Your account number
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Hahaha you are not serious oooooh.i don't have money to spend on useless stuff

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Colleague With His Wife And They Run Him Over With A Car / How To Know If A Man Wants You As A Wife / 5 Communication Mistakes Couples Make (for Everyone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.