Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Come To My Aid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Come To My Aid (2734 Views)

Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
All I am pleading for is a loan now I am changed. Help me out of my situation. The lady in question I owe gave me just four days before she demonstrates at my office. I understand her concern. She needs to get her fees sorted for clearance.

You don't need to pay the money into my account. You can come direct to my house or office, help pay. Then I can sign an agreement in the presence of a colleague who I can confide in, on how I will be paying back monthly.

I don't mind adding interest. My current salary is regular and is around 75k. Please save my job and help with a loan of 135k. I can't even run to any family member now because they are all tired of me.
Re: Please Come To My Aid by Epinigirls: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom:
All I am pleading for is a loan now I am changed. Help me out of my situation. The lady in question I owe gave me just four days before she demonstrates at my office. I understand her concern. She needs to get her fees sorted for clearance.

You don't need to pay the money into my account. You can come direct to my house or office, help pay. Then I can sign an agreement in the presence of a colleague who I can confide in, on how I will be paying back monthly.

I don't mind adding interest. My current salary is regular and is around 75k. Please save my job and help with a loan of 135k. I can't even run to any family member now because they are all tired of me.

I'm in Delta state, where are you and your office located?
Re: Please Come To My Aid by michlins(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
You need to be jobless and suffer really well. Just then, maybe you will wean yourself off punting addiction

6 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Epinigirls: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
michlins:
You need to be jobless and suffer really well. Just then, maybe you will wean yourself off punting addiction

Okay the OP na Bet Lee?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
I can pay back installmentally with interest. 135k to pay 150k. Or any terms of the borrower. I don't mind swearing to anything on how to pay back

I have done it before (paying installmentally to clear debt), I can do it again.
Re: Please Come To My Aid by michlins(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Epinigirls:

Okay the OP na Bet Lee?
you can call him Bethel or Bethany

4 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Papichulostunne(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Epinigirls:

Okay the OP na Bet Lee?
Hahahahaha the guy say Bet Lee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Epinigirls:

I'm in Delta state, where are you and your office located?
I am in Edo State. I can send my office address to you. It's a popular bank. You can come over for the agreement inside

Or I can come over to Delta State if you prefer that. Please help

Please message me on flyjamsy@gmail.com so I send you any details you want

I will surely pay. I always recover my senses when in debt. I once paid 293k backlog of my former employer. Please help

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Epinigirls: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
michlins:
you can call him Bethel or Bethany
馃槄 or better pikin

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Papichulostunne(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom:
I can pay back installmentally with interest. 135k to pay 150k. Or any terms of the borrower. I don't mind swearing to anything on how to pay back

I have done it before (paying installmentally to clear debt), I can do it again.
Oh you have done it before?

You sure say no be loan app done threaten to cast you so? Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Epinigirls: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom:
I am in Edo State. I can send my office address to you. It's a popular bank. You can come over for the agreement inside

Or I can come over to Delta State if you prefer that. Please help

I will surely pay. I always recover my senses when in debt. I once paid 293k backlog of my former employer. Please help
I'll drive to Edo State on a Saturday if you'll be at work, so I can meet your colleagues

Right now, I'm interested in what normally takes ur senses away

11 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Papichulostunne(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Epinigirls:
馃槄 or better pikin
The guy na BEThlehem dem born am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Epinigirls: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:

same place where Merry gave bet?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Epinigirls:

I'll drive to Edo State on a Saturday if you'll be at work, so I can meet your colleagues

Right now, I'm interested in what normally takes ur senses away
I have always been a lover of football. Since 2005. It's my love for the game that has been my own downfall since betting came up. Mere watching football or checking livescores can take me back into the act. So I will try to pick up a new passion. Maybe music or movies and disassociate from sports entirely

Please can you shift your coming to Thursday. Friday is the deadline I was given

I will change I promise. Just don't want my CV to be dented with sack.

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Papichulostunne(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom: 6:51pm On Feb 26
Secondly, I need a female to co-habit with. My room is spacious. I don't mind if you are ugly, a call girl, barren, uneducated, unkempt, short, old, pregnant or with child.

Just need a help mate to open up to, that can help plan my finances and my home

Please reach me on flyjamsy@gmail.com
馃ぇ鈽濔煆解槤馃徑鈽濔煆解槤馃徑鈽濔煆解槤馃徑鈽濔煆解槤馃徑
Se wetin the guy post yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:

please take my case serious. I know my case has become a joke here, considering how I lament

Please just see me as someone undergoing a change in life. Just like any other addict of drugs, women, thuggery etc

I am fighting it. I know my triggers. I will work on it
Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Secondly, I need a female to co-habit with. My room is spacious. I don't mind if you are ugly, a call girl, barren, uneducated, unkempt, short, old, pregnant or with child.

it's a way I can help myself. Having someone to confide in and plan my life for me. Is that bad?
Re: Please Come To My Aid by Epinigirls: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Ah!
Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
After hearing the stern response of the lady I owe, I have lost sleep. It's not like I can't pay back in installments of at most three months. But she is not willing to give me time

I am willing to do multiple jobs after work to pay back. Please a good-hearted person lend me with interest. I will never accept money from customers again. I will follow the bank's policy of them doing it themselves

You don't have to put it directly in my account. Please save me. I am 31 years with a bright future I believe. I am willing to agree to any terms and conditions
Re: Please Come To My Aid by Epinigirls: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom:
it's a way I can help myself. Having someone to confide in and plan my life for me. Is that bad?
Na pikin dey follow "confide in"

You know?
Re: Please Come To My Aid by Papichulostunne(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom:
.. na come girl wey u list all the negative characters a woman can have you wan use as your confidant? Guy you wan replace sure 2 odds with sure fvck? Hahaha.. Na when she dne dey live with you na you go even start to dey find sure 10 odds to sustain 2 of una

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Papichulostunne(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom:
After hearing the stern response of the lady I owe, I have lost sleep. It's not like I can't pay back in installments of at most three months. But she is not willing to give me time

I am willing to do multiple jobs after work to pay back. Please a good-hearted person lend me with interest. I will never accept money from customers again. I will follow the bank's policy of them doing it themselves

You don't have to put it directly in my account. Please save me. I am 31 years with a bright future I believe. I am willing to agree to any terms and conditions
So when you borrow from Peter to pay Paul.. you will still finally borrow from Jude to pay Peter. The cycle might be endless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:
So when you borrow from Peter to pay Paul.. you will still finally borrow from Jude to pay Peter. The cycle might be endless
God! Why are you doing this na bro?

You are spoiling chances of someone helping me

I said I will pay back installmentally with part of my salary

I never said I will pay back with another borrowing

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Papichulostunne(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom:

Borrowing is also an addiction you should fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Papichulostunne(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Your so -called "friend" that lured ypu to roll the slip is he not going to borrow for you or help you out? 馃え

After all if you had won you would have given him something from it?馃馃

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Nlfpmod.. please help him push to front page. Help your member.
Re: Please Come To My Aid by peedeeasobie(m): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
NotChildofDoom:
please take my case serious. I know my case has become a joke here, considering how I lament

Please just see me as someone undergoing a change in life. Just like any other addict of drugs, women, thuggery etc

I am fighting it. I know my triggers. I will work on it

You are NOT undergoing any change in life.
You don't even want to change. You are like these healthy beggers on the street, wanting to do nothing but beg.

You keep using the 'Addiction' mantra to excuse yourself from the repercussions of your deliberate actions and manipulative wickedness.

Woe unto anybody here that will give you money because you don't need money. You need to go for a therapy session. See a psychiatrist or psychologist. As long as you can't tell the clear steps you are currently undergoing to stop this shameful behavior, then you are still revelling in the so-
Re: Please Come To My Aid by Chocoloco: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Doom doom or should I say omo better

You are a man and being a man is not easy.being a man comes with responsibly of which you have to face head on.

You putted your self in this mess,you brought this up on ur self.

If the bet had worked out and you made profit from it would you. Have come here on nairaland to share money No.

Every body is passing through a phase,every body has one problem or more ,every one has a cross to carry.

Op everyone has a story, rally round sell your properties you have 4days to raise the money.

I won't advice any nlander to render any monetry assistance or loan to you.

You chose your part .

The lady tried by giving you 4days to raise the money.

Did you know the struggle that individual went through just to raise the money you squandered on betting.

Guy guy ah sell all your property to offest that bill cause everybody eye dey red ooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 5:00am On Feb 28, 2023
peedeeasobie:

You are NOT undergoing any change in life.
You don't even want to change. You are like these healthy beggers on the street, wanting to do nothing but beg.

You keep using the 'Addiction' mantra to excuse yourself from the repercussions of your deliberate actions and manipulative wickedness.

Woe unto anybody here that will give you money because you don't need money. You need to go for a therapy session. See a psychiatrist or psychologist. As long as you can't tell the clear steps you are currently undergoing to stop this shameful behavior, then you are still revelling in the so-
steps I will take to change:

- not stay alone. Stay with a relative to watch my movements

- not accept money that isn't mine

- avoid visiting a betshop to charge

- join a religious society to mentor me

Will this help?
Re: Please Come To My Aid by NotChildofDoom: 5:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Chocoloco:
Doom doom or should I say omo better

You are a man and being a man is not easy.being a man comes with responsibly of which you have to face head on.

You putted your self in this mess,you brought this up on ur self.

If the bet had worked out and you made profit from it would you. Have come here on nairaland to share money No.

Every body is passing through a phase,every body has one problem or more ,every one has a cross to carry.

Op everyone has a story, rally round sell your properties you have 4days to raise the money.

I won't advice any nlander to render any monetry assistance or loan to you.

You chose your part .

The lady tried by giving you 4days to raise the money.

Did you know the struggle that individual went through just to raise the money you squandered on betting.

Guy guy ah sell all your property to offest that bill cause everybody eye dey red ooooo
hmm okay. But you are yet to tell me how you will go about buying the things. You once showed interest

If you can come buy them, plus take my rent space for the amount I need to clear my debt. I can quickly use it to pay. Then resign honourably

That way it will not affect my future job
Re: Please Come To My Aid by Ishilove: 5:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Papichulostunne:
.. na come girl wey u list all the negative characters a woman can have you wan use as your confidant? Guy you wan replace sure 2 odds with sure fvck? Hahaha.. Na when she dne dey live with you na you go even start to dey find sure 10 odds to sustain 2 of una
Give the guy a break 馃槀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Come To My Aid by Crampyblood(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Abeg who get sure today and tomorrow games grin cheesy
Re: Please Come To My Aid by Nazgul: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
NotChildofDoom:

If your salary is 75k and what you need is 135k, why not use your salary account to apply for a loan from your bank, the charges would even be less. Rather than coming to a faceless forum to beg strangers for money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do I Meet Her / Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do / Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.