Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! (1503 Views)

How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now / She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Good morning nlanders,have always dream about death. This is the the 4th time now.
Last two weeks,i was in a dream nd someone told me "chinelo" my coursemate is death.I cried bitterly until i realized it was a dream. Last week again i had another dream about my father being shut dead by armrobbers"(he is ah snr policeoffer)" I cried bitterly again afterwhich i realized it was a mere dream.
Fastforward to night before yesterday,I had another bad dream about my dad again which i cried bitterly again.Nd Another dream last night which was about "chinelo", again i cried nd was only consoled by a friend who told me i shud have let her know my feelings for her since we met.
@bout "chinelo" she is my coursemate ,i like her especially becox she is my kind of girl.I feel happy each time see her above all other of my female coursemate.I also asked her out nd she accepted but i later changed my mind nd cancelled it .I only wantd to be her friend.
Pls am confused.What's is meaning of my dreams.Advice pls!!
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2018
cool

Ur father's death means that he may be facing problems and he overcome all those problems hence a new leaf of life is coming soon..

It's not literally that if someone died on ur dream they will die oo
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Ur father's death means that he may be facing problems and he overcome all those problems hence a new leaf of life is coming soon..

am having the feeling that i will lose someone special to me.Though av been praying over it.Thanks for ur advice.it made my faith ahlitle strong.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18,cutehector,biafranbushboy ,pls u guys shud come nd help a brother.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2018
Grammarnazi will not only interpret the dreams, he'll also interpret this your write up.

Oga Grammarnazi, biko come help this brother. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2018
You believe in God bro? Then you talk to your pastor and pray over it... This is for your dad

As for the girl, she didn't die. It means that you have been in the friendzone for long hoping to get a chance. She isn't gonna date you, rather she is gonna marry another guy!!! And it is all your fault for not speaking out!

Don't bother thanking me... I am a prophet. wink
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2018
that dream u dreamt about your father will not happen because ur father is already an armrobber
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Craziestgirl(f): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Death in dreams means Romantic Turmoil.
You will be hopelessly emotionally attached to Chinelo for a long, long time!
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2018
Craziestgirl:
shocked
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
that dream u dreamt about your father will not happen because ur father is already an armrobber
lol !thanks for ur contribution anyway
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Prepare your mind.

You'll soon lose someone very dear to you.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by danie5211: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2018
so am a witch.i do fly in the dream.i do eat in the dream and outside the dream.i have dreadlocks.dey feed me with gutter,with refuse,with gutter mixed with refuse.dey do feed me with faeces,with latrine water mix with faeces.dey do feed me with water usd in washing dishes,with tomato water.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
You believe in God bro? Then you talk to your pastor and pray over it... This is for your dad

As for the girl, she didn't die. It means that you have been in the friendzone for long hoping to get a chance. She isn't gonna date you, rather she is gonna marry another guy!!! And it is all your fault for not speaking out!

Don't bother thanking me... I am a prophet. wink
the truth is that i just wanted our friendship that way...i just Like her buh nt for relationship though i dont have any girlfriend anyway.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Craziestgirl:
hmmm aw do u mean? are u suggesting i ask her out nd open up since i the one already witholdin mahsef. Will she reject me this time? pls explain more.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by coolestofall(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Hi Josephine, hws Egypt?
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
coolestofall:

Hi Josephine, hws Egypt?

shocked shocked shocked

Who's Josephine? undecided

Egypt? I dunno..i have no idea.. Don't u have a google chrome to check Egypt's status?
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by coolestofall(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Who's Josephine? undecided

Egypt? I dunno..i have no idea.. Don't u have a google chrome to check Egypt's status?
So common analogy u cnt connect.

1 Like

Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Craziestgirl(f): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
empire2017:
hmmm aw do u mean? are u suggesting i ask her out nd open up since i the one already witholdin mahsef. Will she reject me this time? pls explain more.
Presently, you may not value her much but as time go on, you will find yourself unable to detach from loving her. IF she should love someone else, your reactions might not be too pleasant. You will become extremely jealous.
For now, It's up to you to choose whether to streamline your relationship or to sink it.
I wish you the best.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Craziestgirl:

Presently, you may not value her much but as time go on, you will find yourself unable to detach from loving her. IF she should love someone else, your reactions might not be too pleasant. You will become extremely jealous.
For now, It's up to you to choose whether to streamline your relationship or to sink it.
I wish you the best.
sorry i quote u again ur advice kip be warm nd strong.After reading ur comments nd others i invited her for the first time to my lodge which she came happily, buh lack words to start up with her.I quickly opened this thread for her to read both comment,she asked if i frictioned it buh i said no.Then i started from there nd told her what's in my heart. what's cn u say @bt my actions,did i go wrong showing her the thread??
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Craziestgirl(f): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
empire2017:
,did i go wrong showing her the thread??
Yes.

1 Like

Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by candyguyofficia(m): 12:53am On Jun 04, 2018
empire2017:
sorry i quote u again ur advice kip be warm nd strong.After reading ur comments nd others i invited her for the first time to my lodge which she came happily, buh lack words to start up with her.I quickly opened this thread for her to read both comment,she asked if i frictioned it buh i said no.Then i started from there nd told her what's in my heart. what's cn u say @bt my actions,did i go wrong showing her the thread??
Yes you did. By showing her the thread you revealed too much detail to her at a very very early stage putting into consideration that you have shown your unstable side (remember you asked her for love affair n you backed off). Did you invite her over because of d dream or how you feel abt her? Like I said you gave too much mixed up news there is/are more diplomatic way you should have expressed yourself. Basically how she react now after you showing her the thread depends on how she feels abt you if she is willingly to look past it. Every G was once a Learner but still one would expect some moves from you when you were with her than the way you acted like a weakling. Honestly, you need some grooming.
For the Dream : Honestly you need to be very prayerful.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Diamond23(f): 1:06am On Jun 04, 2018
A stormy wind z abt to take place in ur life....just keep calm nd be prayerful.... remember it could be in any form not necessary death...... just remembered dz song THE STORM z OVER by R.Kelly
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 5:25am On Jun 04, 2018
candyguyofficia:

Yes you did. By showing her the thread you revealed too much detail to her at a very very early stage putting into consideration that you have shown your unstable side (remember you asked her for love affair n you backed off). Did you invite her over because of d dream or how you feel abt her? Like I said you gave too much mixed up news there is/are more diplomatic way you should have expressed yourself. Basically how she react now after you showing her the thread depends on how she feels abt you if she is willingly to look past it. Every G was once a Learner but still one would expect some moves from you when you were with her than the way you acted like a weakling. Honestly, you need some grooming.
For the Dream : Honestly you need to be very prayerful.
am really confused ryt now,though i invited her because of how i feel @bt her buh maybe cause i went to far.her reaction was mixed buh i cheared her up.Pls anyhelp on this.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Uglymugg: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Well you were stupidly wrong.

1 Like

Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by empire2017(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=68135579]Prepare your mind.

You'll soon lose someone very dear to you.[/ quote]it has happened... My dad is dead
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Bluezy13(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=empire2017 post=69875470][/quote]

Please, I'm very sorry for what has happened.
I actually told you to prepare your mind because I was somewhat positive that even prayer wouldn't stop what happened from happening in the first place and I didn't want to make you sad.

It just would have still happened no matter what. I'm not good at consoling people, but Please do think of the way forward from now. I know it won't be easy, but be realistic and know that life must go on.

Always as often as possible, ask yourself:
Now what is the way forward??
The question helps a lot.
Sorry, once more.
Re: What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! by Bluezy13(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Uglymugg:
Well you were stupidly wrong.
She was just wrong, but not stupid, please.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me: My Security Man Is Very Good On Bed Than My Husband, I Can’t S / Getting That Dream Girl; Is Persistence Good Or Bad?? / What Benefits Did Free Midnight Call Add To Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.