Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. (3462 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by eyamensah(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2018
A heartbroken Nigerian man has cried out on Social media after discovering the relationship between his newly wedded wife and her ex-boyfriend.

Apparently, the man Identified as Abogoh Luckyo on Facebook discovered that his months-old wife’s pregnancy isnt’t his, but for her ex-boyfriend.. and his wife has been communicating with the ex-boyfriend, professing her love for the man.

In one of the posts, he wrote; “I can’t believe that this is happening to me. This world is really a wicked place! Her parents knew that their Daughter’s Boyfriend had gotten her pregnant yet they hid the information from me and duped hard me and my hard earned money into getting married to their daughter, only to start peresuading me to undergo some goat-killing rituals so that all will be normal. Evil in this world is too much. Thank God I refused to do such Devil’s sacrifices”

Lucky had earlier shared a thank you note in December, thanking his family, bride’s family, friends and colleagues.

He also shared picture of the alleged boyfriend:

Also a picture of a paternity test he did on the pregnancy:

Some pictures from their Traditional wedding:

Lucky also shared a screenshot of his wife’s chat with the ex-boyfriend, where she confessed to him that she was pregnant, and the baby’s his, but then she’d pin the pregnancy on someone else.

He also had a thing to say about her parents;

Check Pictures below

http://www.informationng.com/2018/01/month-wedding-nigerian-man-discovers-pregnant-wife-carrying-boyfriends-pregnancy.html/amp

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by eyamensah(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2018
More pics including the alleged boyfriend's identity

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Fling Her out, even the bible supports that.
Let Her leave with only the clothes She's wearing.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by eyamensah(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2018
More...

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Uyiii: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2018
Olosho incarnate.
you do well madame oloshoembarassed

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by eyamensah(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2018
More pics

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by LONJITARLE(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2018
all this bitches ain't loyal..

Running into marriages, faking commitment just for hunger. undecided
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by nikkypearl(f): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2018
This is disheartening sad
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Newboss(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Marriage has always been a big scam! angry
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by eyamensah(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Chats...

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by izaray(f): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Oh my God, i felt pity for this young man earnestly...Women! Women! After God fear women embarassed

See handsome man, nnly God knows what he might have gone financially, to actualize this sweet dreams come through.

Oga tnk your God you even realise early.
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2018
So what was his action when he found out? He is a big fool if he is just there lamenting.
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by eyamensah(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2018
More chats...

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by phintohlar(f): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Uyiii:
Olosho incarnate.
you do well madame oloshoembarassed
close ur mouth jare oniranu
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Uyiii: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2018
phintohlar:
close ur mouth jare oniranu
see them;

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by oPPOSEE: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2018
He should be grateful that somebody helped him to cover his FLAWS. I blame the woman for marrying an INGRATE as husband. cry cry
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Na wa o shocked

Some women are terrible.

I think the boyfriend revealed it to the husband.
Cos it's clear the broke boyfriend wants his baby, while she is not ready to marry a broke guy or even become a baby mama. So the best deal was to marry a rich guy and pin her baby on him. I bet she must have begged him to go raw.
Or the husband sef must have insisted on going raw, not knowing she was already pregnant.

Na wa o. angry
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by eyamensah(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
alexialin:
Na wa o shocked

Some women are terrible.

Cos it's clear the broke boyfriend wants his baby, while she is not ready to marry a broke guy or even become a baby mama. So the best deal was to marry a rich guy and pin her baby on him. I bet she must have begged him to go raw.
Or the husband sef must have insisted on going raw, not knowing she was already pregnant.

Na wa o. angry

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by phintohlar(f): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Uyiii:

see them;
nntor e pain am
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by marvin902(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
alexialin:
Na wa o shocked

Some women are terrible.

Na wa o. angry

no offense buh i would like to know your net worth..
before you start classifying people as broke i would like to know your net... undecided undecided
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
marvin902:

no offense buh i would like to know your net worth..
before you start classifying people as broke i would like to know your net... undecided undecided

I don't like revealing my net worth anywhere. Online or whatever, that's just me.

It's like one is bragging.

How much do I have sef?
But at least am comfortable and I earn an income. I pay both home and office rent, I sort out my daily bills, and feeding, then clothing.

That's all I know. Let leave my net worth out it. It's not necessary.
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by marvin902(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
alexialin:

I don't like revealing my net worth anywhere. Online or whatever, that's just me.

It's like one is bragging.

How much do I have sef?
But at least am comfortable and I earn an income. I pay both home and office rent, I sort out my daily bills, and feeding, then clothing.

That's all I know. Let leave my net worth out it. It's not necessary.

you sound like an intelligent person...no offense buh sometimes you sound like someone below the bench mark..am neither a fan nor a stalker buh from the few comments have seen from you tend to classify almost every guy here as broke..
just because of the comment they make..
if am wrong tell me..
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
marvin902:

you sound like an intelligent person...no offense buh sometimes you sound like someone below the bench mark..am neither a fan nor a stalker buh from the few comments have seen from you tend to classify almost every guy here as broke..
just because of the comment they make..
if am wrong tell me..

I don't feel every guy here is broke. At all

With the chats between the cheating wife and the real owner of her baby in this story. It's clear she does not want the guy because he's not rich like the man she's now married to.
Read their chats again
You will understand what the cheating wife is saying.

But inbetween, I know some guys here offline and the few ones have met are not broke. I know of one here specifically who invested in my biz with 100k. I won't mention his name but God bless him.

So, in essence am not saying all Nld guys are broke.
Simple.
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by marvin902(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
alexialin:

I don't feel every guy here is broke. At all

With the chats between the cheating wife and the real owner of her baby in this story. It's clear she does not want the guy because he's not rich like the man she's now married to.
Read their chats again
You will understand what the cheating wife is saying.

But inbetween, I know some guys here offline and the few ones have met are not broke. I know of one here specifically who invested in my biz with 100k. I won't mention his name but God bless him.

So, in essence am not saying all Nld guys are broke.
Simple.

well no problem if you say so....
and for this story all of them can jump into Lagos lagoon.....
and for your biz hope you make good progress
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
marvin902:

well no problem if you say so....
and for this story all of them can jump into Lagos lagoon.....
and for your biz hope you make good progress

Lol @jump into Lagos lagoon..

My biz is picking up, thank God. In business, there's always ups and downs. During the down time, one has to be strong and look at loopholes, then make effort to restrategise.
It's well, sha.

2018 is the year of new heights! In everything smiley
Am positive.
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by kokakola: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2018
"My mother see her for dream, and my Pastor see vision about her. They actually warn me say make I no marry her, but her finess blind my yeye eyes..."
A typical Nigerian line...

Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by zolajpower: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Booked down.
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by seyifunmi005(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Get latest romantic gist on
https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=444199001&pid=uid3601-40501801-26&utm_content=productwidget%3A5a6b16e461d1dd0c4eeb796e&utm_medium=referral
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by marvin902(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2018
alexialin:

Lol @jump into Lagos lagoon..

My biz is picking up, thank God. In business, there's always ups and downs. During the down time, one has to be strong and look at loopholes, then make effort to restrategise.
It's well, sha.

2018 is the year of new heights! In everything smiley
Am positive.

before the sun comes the rain..
just be like an eagle fearless and ready to face every storm as it comes grin grin
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2018
marvin902:

before the sun comes the rain..
just be like an eagle fearless and ready to face every storm as it comes grin grin

Yes ooo! smiley
I will keep moving till I get to the promise land.

Are u working today?
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by schumastic(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Na wa o, all this marriage scandals no go allow person get mind to marry shocked shocked I just feel pity for the man..

some ladies self are unbelievable, how can you get yourself pregnt to someone who can't do intro talk more of a proper wedding.

The only part that really cracked me up is when she said she hasn't seen her period and the stupid guy said she would see it, as if they sent the period on an errand.

This world is truly wicked o, imagine the embarrassment and insult they have given to this guy.

Am so doing that paternity test when the time comes, I don't have strength to raise another man's child, while believing they are mine. After God fear women
Re: Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. by marvin902(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
alexialin:

Yes ooo! smiley
I will keep moving till I get to the promise land.

Are u working today?

yeap...
office things and you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zip. Download James Blunt Once Upon A Mind 2019# / Meet Intersex Man Who Is Gay.. (photos) / Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.