Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries (71141 Views)

New Neighbor Pregnant / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by vibemad007: 12:15pm On Mar 17
I've been servicing my neighbor's pregnant wife and I don't know how to stop -- Man cries out

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by GOFRONT(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17
What!!

Uche7779, Come and carry your brother

When I see a topic like this, I see "Karma is a bitch", Obey the 10 commandment. Do not put asunder what God has join.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by EreluRoz: 12:18pm On Mar 17
Whenever I say those men who works from home doing things from their computers are chronic cheats you people will be coming for me.

Women if your man works from home please don't sleep on him, I know what I'm talking about. They are in the dms of every beautiful women they see on the internet

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Savedday2: 12:48pm On Mar 17
The day 9ja girls will stop ashawo, that is when Christ will come for the second time. Yeye people, see what she have turn the man to!

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by NoSmoking: 1:06pm On Mar 17
Until the baby in the womb grabs ur dick one day

🥵

508 Likes 41 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Anabosee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17
Which kin konji be this?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by kestolove95(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17
Why pregnant women to like fvck like diz? Naso one woman come born last week as d Pekin come out Naso sperm full him body, it shows dat d husband dey fvck her she enter labor

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Emmanuel30a2: 1:59pm On Mar 17
vibemad007:
I've been servicing my neighbor's pregnant wife and I don't know how to stop -- Man cries out
Omo, continues... Such is a panacea to long life... You don't wants to share the panacea or a panacea to long life or of long life? Tufiaka... Go to asia...and ask them the panacea of long life or to long life... The panacea of long life is to have a wife and still be sleeping with peoples wives... The more peoples wives you sleeps with, the more your long life... We have just shared with you, a panacea for long life or a panacea to stay alive... Omo, there is life in sexual life-even without doing marital life or before marital life...

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Emmanuel30a2: 2:01pm On Mar 17
kestolove95:
Why pregnant women to like fvck like diz? Naso one woman come back last week as d Pekin come out Naso sperm full him body, it shows dat d husband dey fvck her she enter labor
Omo...

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by BareFacedLies(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17
Continue, you're doing well grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by ValCon888: 2:49pm On Mar 17
Pregnant women are without a doubt, the horniest creatures on earth. I know a man with beer belly who developed abs from knacking his pregnant wife.

Still, the non-performance of a husband's conjugal responsibility is not license for wanton whoring.

You're not only disrespecting your husband, but the child unborn.

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by alphaNomega: 3:03pm On Mar 17
all these content creators sef. they keep recycling old content

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Mcmichaelin1: 4:17pm On Mar 17
if they do you
will you like it

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Negroid001(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17
EreluRoz:
Whenever I say those men who works from home doing things from their computers are chronic cheats you people will be coming for me.

Women if your man works from home please don't sleep on him, I know what I'm talking about. They are in the dms of every beautiful women they see on the internet

Just kukuma mention my name. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Nonexisting1: 4:53pm On Mar 17
I pity the innocent gentleman. He is being used selfishly by that pregnant vaginarian to satisfy her sexual urge. Wicked gender.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by RPG2020(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17
Na my ex sister na so them be for their family very tatatatata people grin

18 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Rexymania(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17
Honestly it's irritating. A man, sowed a seed, you dey water am. It's crazy man. Some people are animals

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17
Big time fûck up

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by kennyz247(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17
Don't stop oo...
Destruction is clossser to you than you ever thought...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by CoronaVirusPro: 8:34pm On Mar 17
Reminds of the guy that gave me my first millions.
Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by afube: 8:34pm On Mar 17
vibemad007:

No worry continue servicing, you will soon be serving satan in hellfire! mumu man!!!!

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by tobenuel(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17
Una sure say no be BoogeyMan be the servicer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Meti99(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17
I won't believe until I see your picture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by finallybusy: 8:35pm On Mar 17
Nairaland, you children too believe anything.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by omoredia: 8:36pm On Mar 17
U are already de@d na ur obituary remain

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Holadokun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17
You need to cry to God for forgiveness First!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by erai30(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17
The thunder that will fire you is doing 70 press up in hell, just wait for advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Chummynoni(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17
You made me remember the birth of my son in 2015. I made love with my wife that night and she felt labor pain barely an hour later.
kestolove95:
Why pregnant women to like fvck like diz? Naso one woman come born last week as d Pekin come out Naso sperm full him body, it shows dat d husband dey fvck her she enter labor
This is what happened when you marry ashawo put for house.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:38pm On Mar 17
hian! Sure say no be you kuku give am belle ?

15 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17
EreluRoz:

Ode

If every beautiful women don't off their pant nko? Or was the pregnant lady here saint to have allow another man to be sleeping with her while pregnant

Sometimes you dey talk like person programme with AI?

21 Likes

Re: I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries by Sleekfingers: 8:38pm On Mar 17
Continue oooooo. You are simply doing the lords work......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.