Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! (3165 Views)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2018
Some hypocrite ladies claiming to be faithful wives will sleep with their ex, friend, stranger or colleague few days to wedding day outside their fiances knowledge, and when they marry, they will start shouting and monitoring their husbands like they were so faithful or they were living inside church.. When your husband starts sleeping with house maid, secretary, neighbour, slay queen or so, stop shouting at him like you are very faithful person that is suffering domestic violence... Please remember those days you were on phone call with him planning the wedding, while your ex was bleeping you from behind....Please stop acting all these virtuous women nonsense of "I am protecting my home", I am against jezebels, when before the wedding day, your slept with 10 men while acting virtuous....

Repent and enjoy your family again....

6 Likes

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2018
This is one shiit I wont try, starting the marriage in a faulty foundation. Ex should be a bygone.

5 Likes

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2018
abi

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2018
Chikita66:
This is one shiit I wont try, starting the marriage in a faulty foundation. Ex should be a bygone.
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
that's why I don't blame most cheating husbands. they just don't tell anybody what they know.
I know a bros(my former neighbor) who slept with his ex-girlfriend the evening of her wedding day

2 Likes

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by EWAagoyin(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
You're so on point...... Just last week someone bleeped his ex a day to her wedding in my neighborhood .... No be say dey tell me I see am with my eyes...I shock... Marriage dey fear me sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by durolexxy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
You just hit the nail on the head...spot on

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Pubichairs(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
story
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Sunexy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's draw draw...no ojoro
cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by oPPOSEE: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sex is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by pedrilo: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
This shit is very very common among soon to be wedded couples both male and female.
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheating world!!
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by AryEmber(f): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
No be some arsehole/bitch came up with the idea of bachelor/ bachelorette night?
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
AryEmber:
No be some arsehole/bitch came up with the idea of bachelor/ bachelorette night?
Yeye world
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Stevengerd(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
In Mathematics Whether U Do to the right, u do to the left.
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by eberetos: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
I no get u
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Of all the ladies I've seen crying over cheating husbands, 90% had terrible histories.

2 Likes

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
loveformercy:
Some hypocrite ladies claiming to be faithful wives will sleep with their ex, friend, stranger or colleague few days to wedding day outside their fiances knowledge, and when they marry, they will start shouting and monitoring their husbands like they were so faithful or they were living inside church.. When your husband starts sleeping with house maid, secretary, neighbour, slay queen or so, stop shouting at him like you are very faithful person that is suffering domestic violence... Please remember those days you were on phone call with him planning the wedding, while your ex was bleeping you from behind....Please stop acting all these virtuous women nonsense of "I am protecting my home", I am against jezebels, when before the wedding day, your slept with 10 men while acting virtuous....

Repent and enjoy your family again....

Is this an allegation, a confession, hearsay or just a random rant in your world.

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by PenisCaP: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
EWAagoyin:
You're so on point...... Just last week someone bleeped his ex a day to her wedding in my neighborhood .... No be say dey tell me I see am with my eyes...I shock... Marriage dey fear me sef

For real?
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Doctorfitz: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yes na, these girls offline or online fvck alot .do not be deceived. If only u knew what I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by EWAagoyin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
PenisCaP:

For real?
I've no reason to lie ....I saw it happened with my both eyes
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by eberetos: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abi
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by SweetJoystick(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Been there, done that grin
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by schumastic(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
This shiits happen most times and that's why when I see stories of cheating husbands I don't talk about it because you don't know if that lady did worst during her days as a single lady.

Forget all this victim cards this ladies portray, if you know how many homes they have destroyed fear go catch you and that's why some of them their husbands happen to be there KARMA in future.

So to all those ladies who sleep with married men and also their ex bf on or before their wedding day should continue, but don't cry foul when you catch your hubby with your maid, sis, relative, close friends or other females.

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by drunkpunk(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chikita66:

my dear, e hard o
Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Apina(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
It's actually becoming the norm, no longer do the bride's family take a white clothing to their in-laws house because morals is no longer considered as an important characteristic in getting married. And that's why I will slap anybody who tells me virginity is overrated undecided

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Your Ex Before Wedding Day, Now Your Husband Is Bleeping Outside! by Omalee(f): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2019
When the purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable
We should be able to ask people "why are you getting married to your spouse? "

And the truth is, most people marry for different reasons that may shock you.

(1) (Reply)

20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) / Don't Limit Yourself To Signs And Signals. Girls Get In Here. / Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.