Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? (1419 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / 'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by eunisam: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
It is funny but I once asked a girl,have you had an abortion before?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by Captleverage: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Do you do anal?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by Pubichairs(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
is your menses red or pink colour
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
1st....Are you married?

2nd...Do you have a serious relationship?

3rd.....Are you sure you're not married?

All three questions back to back grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by JULIE1925(f): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin

What's ur favorite drink? wink

If he doesn't drink alcohol, it's done deal for me cheesy.. Men that doesn't drink any alcoholic drinks are juz boring... All i can hear is TICK -TOK- TICK - TOK - TICK - TOK of my wrist watch til that meeting is over cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by SULTANALAUDDIN: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Are you a HOE?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by chicoMX(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

If he doesn't drink alcohol, it's done deal for me cheesy.. Men that doesn't drink any alcoholic drinks are juz boring... All i can hear is TICK -TOK- TICK - TOK - TICK - TOK of my wrist watch til that meeting is over cool

So I can get into your pants, by saying I drink alcohol

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by eunisam: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

but you already know that, no matter how a woman
shakes her buttocks, it
can never com to the
front..
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by JULIE1925(f): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
chicoMX:

So I can get into your pants, by saying I drink alcohol

angry

And who the hell still wearing pants in 2018? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

When you marry a drunk and he mistreats you, you'd be the one to open a thread here seeking for advice..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
I just want to know if you are obsessed with the dark things of life like I am.
And also if you like your arse eaten.
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by ThePallidMan(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:

angry

That would be people who wear bikinis
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by ThePallidMan(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by JULIE1925(f): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
HeyCorleone:

When you marry a drunk and he mistreats you, you'd be the one to open a thread here seeking for advice..

cheesy

Did i say i want to marry a drunken master? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by PrincessNazor(f): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by ibietela2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:

angry

What do you wear? Boxers?
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by ibietela2(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
I just be myself you know Nigerian girls now. You do all the asking like an interview

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by ibkayee(f): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Depends on where you plan to take things (you may not be serious about the person) and whatever you care to know about, if I give you my own list it won't be organic so just think of what you want to know but don't be too inquisitive/nosy or inappropriate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by Snow02: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
do you give head?? this is very important because some people don't like giving head so always remember to ask

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by Chigorkizz(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by Siki355(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:
Do you do anal?
crazy buh funny
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by EOOJ(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
PrincessNazor:

undecided hmm for a first "serious" date, just ask not too intense questions like, what do you do for a living, where did you go to school, what course did you study, what state are you from, hobbies, talk about movies, books you have read, what are you passionate about, when is your birthday, fave food, talk about work ask about hers, ask if she's gonna be busy the next weekend, ask for a second date, and offer to drop her off at home

However for a date that is not serious and she doesn't mean anything to you or you want to scare her off ermmm you can just ask her if her menses is red colour or blue or pink
cool....
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by Troublemaker007(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:
Do you do anal?

Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
For starters, where do you work?
Re: What Is The Best Question To Ask On A First Date? by Shorsky1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tell me something about yourself? Such as ur ambitions and ur dislikes.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Spiritual Wife Or Husband – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (video / Nigerian Lady Shows Of Photo As She Makes Out With Boyfriend On The Bed / What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? All You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.