Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here (29833 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Whatsapp Group STRICKLY For The Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Iamgodskid: 7:36pm On May 10, 2023
A QUICK QUESTION TO THE MARRIED FOLKS HERE
During the early stage of marriage, there's usually this level of serenity n respect for each other but as time goes on, the story changes n then over familiarity n all the sh*t that comes with it, starts to set in,

with the level of "over familiarity" involved in marriage,

how do u guys still maintain the honour and regard for each other despite having seen n known everything there is to see n know about your partner...

You know how people can be most times, they start behaving funny when they finally get settled comfortably with you,

🤥🤥🤥

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by bravehost4u(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2023
Honestly I do not know.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by anointedlinks: 7:57pm On May 10, 2023

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Nebes: 8:27pm On May 10, 2023
To respect someone is a conscious decision.
However, we must keep growing and reinventing ourselves to keep the 'wow factors' going.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Reminderz: 8:33pm On May 10, 2023
by setting boundaries from the start... most people tolerate disrespect from the start of the relationship.. some will even say "if I can't comfortably insult you, that means I can't be in a relationship with you", this is just stupidity.. as time goes by, love will wane from your eyes and you'll start seeing the shits you once tolerated...

don't tolerate disrespect from the start, even if too much familiarity later comes to play, you'll learn how to deal with it effectively than tolerating in small amounts from the start just because of love

271 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by fyzaila: 8:40pm On May 10, 2023
That is why it is only sensible people that should get married. If both partners have sense as in real sense, then there will be decorum in the house.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 10, 2023
Here with jotter and pen cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 10, 2023
Do you have any close friends or siblings? Does "over faimliarity" cause issues?
If your answer is yes to both, don't get married!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by DonroxyII: 6:14pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:
During the early stage of marriage, there's usually this level of serenity n respect for each other but as time goes on, the story changes n then over familiarity n all the sh*t that comes with it, starts to set in,

how do u guys still maintain the honour and regard for each other despite having seen n known everything there is to see n know about your partner...

You know how people can be most times, they start behaving funny when they finally get settled comfortably with you,

🤥🤥🤥
I think the Problem is Maturities & Lack of Clear Goals for the Home:

After See Finish Many People Don't know how to Maturedly handle Home therefrom ..

Also We Human like Varieties so Many Simply wanna escape the Hotness of the Kitchen for Fresh Air & Feeling Younger Again Other than the Boring Daily Routines ...

Many Men Flex their Girlfriend & the Spices Make Most to Forget About Home Also Many Women Lost those Freshness when the Stresses from work Businesses combined with Child Bearing & Raising Warlords ... Most Husband do not understand......

Selfishness too & Extended Families Intrusions ...

Marriage is an Institutions where Children shall be raised into Adulthood but as for the Man & Woman E far no be By Book cuz Practical Realities go clear your mind if you ain't Matured Enough to handle the Intricacies!

E requires God for marriage to hold because E pass Man Brain No be Play cuz Unlike Women of the Olden days wey no Woke... Women of nowadays no go allow one man tie dem down like rope dey misbehave anyhow .... if you do shingbae .. she go carry ya pikin run grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by veekid(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2023
Na who get money deh marry; commot here with your blank head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by tiswell(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2023
just stay out of marriage.

Nothing so special about the hype

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by ManWater: 7:03pm On May 16, 2023
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by pandoragirigory: 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
Marry a virgin and have peace of mind, you mould them to suite your needs, if they go bad, you are bad

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Terver90: 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
Simply obey the Lord and do it properly and you both will be fine

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by slawomir: 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
Damnnn niggar
The sex part is what baffles me

How do I continue to bang one particular pussy for years
Will my dickkk ever get excited the way it was from the beginning for my wife...over familiarity of her kpekus will weakened my dickkk

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Kharol1234: 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
Na see finish cause am, After see finish respect no go they again and children don burst out.
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Heroicvic(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
Sorry is it just me that has this pride and won’t think twice before sending any woman that disrespect me in a marriage or relationship off?

I’m sorry but I can’t stand you insulting me while I feed you till you die😏

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by NaijaCover(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
Marriage is not for kids

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by LoudlyMouthed: 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/7585998/long-distance-marriage-how-cope#121245508

In the first 2-4weeks of marriage, many love to have their partners around them always (honeymoon mode activated)

First 6months, many want to have their partners around the house but love to add little spices by creating moments that'll mk them be wanted (trying to conceive mode activated)

First 2yrs, most would prefer going through normal day to day activities without seeing each other till evening (family mode activated)

First 10yrs, most would prefer not seeing each other for at least 2days or more so as to rekindle the quest to be loved/wanted by their partners..

The reality remains: seeing everyday become an eyesore
Keep some distance from each other daily - in minutes or hours.

Be innovative - have new ideas to keep the relationship growing..

10 Likes

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by juman(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2023
His mentality of marriage is fundamentally wrong.

Muslims are encourage to marry based on religious fulfillment. Fear of God is the basis.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by olisefom: 7:05pm On May 16, 2023
As time fades, the attention moves (some slightly, some outrightly) from "who to what"

What can you do? What can you offer? What do you represent and so on.

As a man, my simple advice to men is never stop making money. Infact, priotise it - it will reduce your chances of heartache. As much as possible, never allow a woman take care of you for long.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2023

Irrespective of the love ❤️ you have for each other as a couple, you have to respect each other, because respect is reciprocal...

The fact that you are the Head of the family doesn't permit you to talk to your wife anyhow like your slave...

Anytime I want my wife to help me pick something in the room, I always say please, because she's not my slave, so with this, there will be maximum respect for each other...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by occfx: 7:06pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:

🤥🤥🤥

Marry a woman who loves you more genuinely without reason even if she no meet your standard and have peace of mind.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by HighBK: 7:06pm On May 16, 2023
After the ceremony, with time, all those stuff ignored during the dating stage starts creeping up.
My advice to you is to not ignore them the second time. Both of you should let those things out, discuss them and find a way to adjust or accomodate.
Especially for folks that did not cohabit or those that their dating phase was just going out together, and very superficial.

You have to have those few fights and resolve them early on. Else, bigger fights may come or resentment.

Also, don't focus only on the negatives from familiarity, there are positives. You guys will vibe and connect. You will know what you partner is thinking or how they will react to any situation. You can anticipate their needs and they can anticipate your needs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by FuckSilly: 7:06pm On May 16, 2023
Yes
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Theactor(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2023
marriage stuff no be small tin

it require a lot of Patience because there is no how some ugly movement will not show,nothing can be 100% perfect in this life(that is a place of God,only God is)

and most importantly make person marry the right partner, na that aspect fear me pass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Mindlog: 7:07pm On May 16, 2023
Intentionality on both sides

4 Likes

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by xpressionx(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2023
One of the keys of choosing a partner.

What out how she treats people who are bellow him or her,people he or she expects nothing from.

When you are married for long and settled comfortably, the respect and honour will still be maintained

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by ProphetM0hammad: 7:07pm On May 16, 2023
First of all, have separate bedrooms
I'll add more later

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by uncleck: 7:08pm On May 16, 2023
I am not married, but I do know that love is not a good basis for marriage. Long lasting marriage is one built on mutual respect. Partners have to prioritize respect above everything else. That's the only way to surmount the ills of see-finish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by occfx: 7:08pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The sex part is what baffles me

How do I continue to bang one particular pussy for years
Will my dickkk ever get excited the way it was from the beginning for my wife

You never see erime agwu agwu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.