Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians (53799 Views)

#babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Rinsola32(f): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrHistorian:
Story daa bayii?

grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Barthley: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
lilfreezy:
cheesy

Thanks for the video. I don dey beg nairaland people make i see the headmaster video since. Alas grin grin grin
to dey find stool na hin sure pass. the style bad���
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Shameless Africans. The relationship between them is not moral even if the girl is 25. You don't try that in developed countries, you will be fired. Having sex with someone under your tutelage is bad.
The girl is not in his school. He is a headmaster. She is a secondary school student.
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by kishbee41(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Someone come look at this,This dude done f**ked up,he just had to mention nigeria's situation,nigerians are coming for you bruh and the whole of ghana won't like it
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Kingsley1000(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
www.xvideos.com to watch the video
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by ceononi: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
teewhydope:
He's right tho! Gossipmill is a useless site. Full of fake news
was the video fake?

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Organs(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chai, na so we don suffer reach? Ghana that was begging to work and do houseboy in Nigeria those days and see insult and abuses that this ghana boy rained on Nigeria, chai, chai, everybody shift let me faint...... no, nobi faint matter let me go and cry for Nigeria.
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by makydebbie(f): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
See savagery. grin

I can't help but laugh. cheesy
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Stevengerd:
Makydebbie
Hello..
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by KennedicalEnergy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
We deserve every insult melted against us.
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by ncoolsome(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Shameless Africans. The relationship between them is not moral even if the girl is 25. You don't try that in developed countries, you will be fired. Having sex with someone under your tutelage is bad.

U sabi read at all, the headmaster is from a different school from hers
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Stevengerd(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Hello..
Wanna knw if u ave anything to drop concerning this ishh?
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shayneward1:

What line did he cross?

Are you asking me this question seriously?
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by KushLyon(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
one nigga said if he becomes the president, only Yoruba will have the entire Nigeria, he will sign off igbos and bomb the whole northerners grin
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by DavidEsq(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:
There you go.

Well I knew the girl wasn't 16.

I knew she wasn't held without her consent/raped

Nevertheless, the suppose headmaster is still a fool for recording such distasteful video.

Chai... That last comment pain me sha. cry

Ghanians should go and settle their matter in their own country we (Nigerians) are busy trying to impeach an irrelevant president

Wen I read the last comment, I was like:
Kuku kee me embarassed

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Kakamorufu(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
O ga o.
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by tealaw(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Did these common ghana-must-go man just insult Nigeria?!!!!�
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by ashawopikin(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chisos see finishing

Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Bentoli(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
You relly need to read
The girl is in SHS whiles the Headmaster is in JHS
She's not under his tutelage
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by DoTheNeedful: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bentoli:

You relly need to read
The girl is in SHS whiles the Headmaster is in JHS
She's not under his tutelage
I read that. It's still a "no" for me since it is the same school.
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Xkalaban(m): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Choi Juria has been the laughing stock of the world since 1960. Even Ghana now dey form superior nation give us. Chai, I weep for this abomination u call country. What a shame.... embarassed
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by jorez: 12:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Mhennnnn! the video mata now concern me,na the one when common Ghana come see Naija finish cus of Buhari na im just weak me.
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by godofuck231: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Ohhh god! See the problems in the country Bubu and bob risky now Ghana don see us finish
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by kullozone(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2018
So they started dating five year ago and she's now 20, right? So they've been doing the "stool dogggy style" since she was 15 smiley

I like the way they insulted Nigeria. Some stvpid Nairalanders were even making annoying comments when the story came out.
Re: The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
See foolish Nigerians condemning their leader and country for Ghanaians to trample on. Who be Ghana for where Nigeria dey?
Who told you Ghana don't have their own challenges? Ibo people wailing the ousting of Jonathan are Nigeria's problem. Buhari please let them go. they will understand when it's too late, nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.