Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ (1424 Views)

Couple Caught Having $*x While Ordering Food At A Busy Mcdonald’s (see What Happ / So I Fell In Love Today.... / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Grand ma suprised me with a land gift today and gave me till December to finish my house else she would disown me..

I feel challenged so I accepted it because I made it clear that we don't think failure and I so belive that I would deliever by the grace of Almighty God .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
You need a land doll sad

3 Likes

Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by chaarly(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Congrats bro! way to go.
hope to get mine soon
Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by polarman(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Congrats man. So happy for you.

Its a good year. It is possible, go for it. #nofailure#
Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks real people
Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by QuietHammer(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Damn. That's one hell of a load of memory cards to be sold in such a short period of time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by Davedgr8(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Arsshole
Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Davedgr8:
Arsshole

This was your thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4125247/still-get-guy-scammed-me

Dumb iddiot

You deserve to be scammed all the little penny you worth
Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by Davedgr8(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

This was your thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4125247/still-get-guy-scammed-me

Dumb iddiot

boy.. Someone cannot joke with u in peace again.. U have time sha.. You had to go dig on my thread. Shame on you
Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Davedgr8:

boy.. Someone cannot joke with u in peace again.. U have time sha.. You had to go dig on my thread. Shame on you

More scam fall on you , Mugu .

6 Likes

Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by Davedgr8(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

More scam fall on you , Mugu .
k

1 Like

Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nice one bro
Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

This was your thread https://www.nairaland.com/4125247/still-get-guy-scammed-me
Dumb iddiot

hahahaha
oboy see as you humble the bros cheesy

you've gat zero chill

1 Like

Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by Davedgr8(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

hahahaha

oboy see as you humble the bros cheesy

you've gat zero chill
hw he take humble me.. The fact say dem scam me 4 years ago come mean wetin?

How e take correlate with this nonsense wey e post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
...gave me till December to finish my house else she would disown me.

Even grandma wants you to be serious now wink. Goodluck bro.
Re: So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
That's a whole lot of fake memory card to be sold Mehn.. Abeg don't bring your fake memory cards to my street oo.. We go reset your brain if u try am

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Warri Whatsapp Chat Group For Hookups, Dating, Etc / How Do I Improve My Social And Conversation Skills. / Please Help I'm In Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.