Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Open Letter To All Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To All Runs Girls (625 Views)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To All Runs Girls by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Man (or woman in this case) must hustle.
We all do all sorts of things to earn our keep; some people do regular 9-5 jobs while others use their bodily endowments. It is all hard work, I agree. I am not out to judge anyone but I believe it not every form of hard work that really yields results that you would be proud of in the long run.

I am not going to give a sermon about STDs, unwanted pregnancies or societal constraints etc. Dear Runs Girl, since you are all about the money and trying to get the luxuries, you should bear in mind that there are certain values money cannot buy.

1. A happy home

Well, this is obvious, isn’t it? You may have all that money can buy but that does not stop you from still going through the emotional hustles that every other person faces with familial pressures and quarrels.

2. A long, healthy life

Of course, you may argue that money allows you access to the best medical facilities but it does not stop you from contracting the deadliest of diseases, does it? You may be a millionaire and still die at 30.

3. Talent

This is something you are born with which people will respect you for without you having to lobby for the respect. It is either you are talented or not. You can’t buy it.

4. Well-mannered kids

You may have kids already or be hoping for some in the near future. I hope you know that money can’t get you there. They may be brilliant but not necessarily well adjusted.

5. Respect

You know the society we live in. If your ways are not ‘pure’, even if you gift them wads of money daily they still won’t respect you.

These points should put things in perspective for you. Are your priorities right? Think of the future.
Re: Open Letter To All Runs Girls by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Get ready to be attacked by lots of females here cheesy

The Calvary is coming grin
Re: Open Letter To All Runs Girls by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Luxury?

You believe it's luxurious to work as a prostitute
Re: Open Letter To All Runs Girls by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
A Yoruba proverb says.. "Iwasu lasan o ran ole". Preaching alone is not enough to change a bad ass. If there's any aspect of life where d saying "what a man can do, a woman can do better" is most effective, its in the area of sexual looseness. Women normally are not as loose as men but when they begin and start enjoying it, even an extremely loose man is no match for them cuz men buy d pleasure with hard-earned means.

My point is telling a woman weh don dey sexually exposed to d extreme and additionally gaining huge amount of money from it that working hard will not get her in a long time, expecting such a woman to change by mere preaching be like fetching water in basket o. D truth is unless she encounter some waterloo or catastrophe for the thing, nothing fit make am stop and even if she stop sef, she may need psychic rebranding cuz no amount of money u go give such as wife weh go satisfify her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To All Runs Girls by MhizzAJ(f): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Okay
People that haven't finish advising themselves will be advising others...Goan rest!
Re: Open Letter To All Runs Girls by LessNoise: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
I came for comments 1 shot fired before I got here

Re: Open Letter To All Runs Girls by Daniel2289(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

useful later / Giving Cash Or Spending Cash / Check Out Latest Ankara Styles For Pregnant Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.