Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children (2216 Views)

My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by easyboss1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
A middle age woman, Jamilat Adeoye on Monday told the customary court in Saki area of Oyo state that her husband, Ibrahim Jibrill was not the biological father of one of their four children.

The mother of four confessed that Hammed, the fourth child, was not a biological child of her husband but only Umar, Abdlateef, Sukurat are his biological children.
Ibrahim Jubril, who is the plaintiff, had lately last year dragged his wife to court for infidelity and adultery.

The judge, however, adjourns the case till next Monday, saying the adjournment was imperative for the court to get the full details of the case.
https://dailyfamily.ng/my-husband-is-not-the-biological-father-of-one-of-our-four-children-woman-tells-court/

Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Fleshofmankind1: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Omo things Dey happen for this life o lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
To me, marriage should be abolished and partnership encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by JULIE1925(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin

I remember Kanye's line...

" 18 years..18yrs...

And on the 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his?!"
grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by habsydiamond(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
black market wife.....the husband no carry touch when he won select wife....
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

I remember Kanye's line...

" 18 years..18yrs...

And on the 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his?!"
grin
Lool smh

Foul, charging women for paternity fraud needs to be more of a thing, it's got to f*ck with these guys' psyche
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Cowbuoy: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shey bi na 1 of 4?? grin
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by LessNoise: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lool smh

Foul, charging women for paternity fraud needs to be more of a thing, it's got to f*ck with these guys' psyche

Lmao why you love throwing shots at guys ion get it
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
LessNoise:

Lmao why you love throwing shots at guys ion get it
Lol who did I throw shots at?
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by LessNoise: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol who did I throw shots at?

Banging body by the way

Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
LessNoise:

Banging body by the way
Lol aww thank you, but who did I throw shots at?
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by aboo84(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
guys shadow wells
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by aboo84(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
guys shadow wells ;Dguys shadow wells
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by LessNoise: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol aww thank you, but who did I throw shots at?

I've noticed your comments you'd love fucking up with a guys psyche
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Everest1989(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Nedfed(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Woman wicked oooo
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I fear una

Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
LessNoise:

I've noticed your comments you'd love fucking up with a guys psyche
Lol think you got the wrong person
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by PenisCaP: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
undecided
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by slimay(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
That's why I love babymama than wife
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by AryEmber(f): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Shey bi na 1 of 4?? grin
Abi oh, he's lucky na. Just prepare your gun incase the judge declare shits( like you paying for the upkeepings of the kid)
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Cowbuoy: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
AryEmber:
Abi oh, he's lucky na. Just prepare your gun incase the judge declare shits( like you paying for the upkeepings of the kid)

LOL... Pay for upkeeps shit after divorce?? When we no dey America na... Besides, if person wan pay upkeeps shit, shey na this kind wife person go dey give money?? cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by AryEmber(f): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cowbuoy:

LOL... Pay for upkeeps shit after divorce?? When we no dey America na... Besides, if person wan pay upkeeps shit, shey na this kind wife person go dey give money?? cheesy
It's the kid I'm talking about, wife ke? Thank God such stupid rule is not here.
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by Cowbuoy: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
AryEmber:
It's the kid I'm talking about, wife ke? Thank God such stupid rule is not here.

LOL... Na make the wife carry the kid go meet hin biological Papa OoO... Poor kid embarassed

Though, the man could go opt in for a DNA test for the remaining kids sha... Cos one can never tell if the rest are his sef.. cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by PenisCaP: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Oh
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by kokakola: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2018
2018 Orisirisi

Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children by oPPOSEE: 1:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Men should dedicate some of their time to watch po rn sothat they can learn the complex task of satisfying their partners. That man should pay for damages for negligence of his basic duty as a husband.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Pvssies!! (photos) / Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) / So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.