Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) (2193 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by VenomousTruth: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
While I stayed a week in Lagos at a (male) newly married friend's place pending the arrival of my ticket to Dubai from my agent, I was home all through and would eat out most of my stay there. But on a 16th thursday afternoon 2017, I was alone in that house when I heard a knock at the door. I asked whom it was and it was my friend's wife so I opened up. She came inside looking exhausted, (she's actually a nurse). I asked her what's wrong and she said she ain't feeling fine so I jokingly said ""I can see a baby coming" and she laughed loudly n hit me on the shoulder saying "and who'll put the baby there" then we laughed and she went inside their room.

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by bigtt76(f): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by konkonbilo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Na you go put the baby dey nau
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by VenomousTruth: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Evening time, I wanted to go down at a restaurant to eat something, then I knocked on her room door to let her know i was going out, but it took a while before she said "" come in"" When I got in, she started asking me questions, (I always talk sexually when I'm in a conversation with a female) so it got sexual in no time but little did I know she was recording all this nonsense I was saying. Nothing happened tho, so I left the room.

When I came back, met with my friend and we greeted like old times. But then, I noticed a new face i n the house too

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by Flintstone06(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Where you go? Come back and kontinue angry angry angry
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by VenomousTruth: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
I went to sleep early that evening cos I needed to go make some photocopies of my passport digital page the next day. When I woke up the next morning, I went to the bathroom to urinate but noticed someone was there.. I thought of nothing other than that it could be my friend cos that bathroom was supposed to be mine alone since they have their own bathroom in their room. I stood in front of the bathroom for a moment, thinking the person in there is almost done but no, it was taking longer and I was pressed badly

2 Likes

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by VenomousTruth: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
I decided to go lay on the couch at the sitting room for a while, 1 min later, I heard footsteps approaching fro the bathroom side coming towards the sitting room...

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by kmaxx(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Na wa ooh... This your writing pattern no jell at all ooh. You write 1 paragrah abii 2lines per page and u break. Seems u want your story running on many pages.

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by VenomousTruth: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
kmaxx:
Na wa ooh... This your writing pattern no jell at all ooh. You write 1 paragrah abii 2lines per page and u break. Seems u want your story running on many pages.
bros I dey busy
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by kmaxx(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
VenomousTruth:
bros I dey busy

Oya wait, when you are less busy then you can make a full compilation of your story and post. Posting short lines at intervals fit discourage person to read on.

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by VenomousTruth: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
I opened my eyes slightly and to my greatest shock, it was my friends wife walking without cloths... Boy! My thing rise oo.. Seriously! But I remembered my friend could till be around and havnt left for work, so I pretended and walked past her but she held me back and grabbed my dick which was uncontrollably hard sure to my filled bladder... I quickly took her hands off and reminded her that her husband could just walk in on her doing that but then, she told me he woke up early to take his sister (the new face I saw previous night) to the park where she can take a bus to pH and that he's going to work from there

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by VenomousTruth: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
kmaxx:

Oya wait, when you are less busy then you can make a full compilation of your story and post. Posting short lines at intervals fit discourage person to read on.
I fit no come online in the next 2weeks if I drop this page... So make una manage am
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by eezeribe(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
OK
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by onecornerboy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
OP WAN TO CHUK CHUKU CHUKU
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by futurerex: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
I know you're lying but continue

3 Likes

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
futurerex:
I know you're lying but continue
Lol.
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by fancy4eve(f): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ohya say d truth, u did sumtin wit her abi......mind u, u re dere for a purpose, so do not let d devil of a woman reck ur relationship wit her husband ohk

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by 360great(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fear women
Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oboi see Lion

4 Likes

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by rudepen(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2018
fancy4eve:
Ohya say d truth, u did sumtin wit her abi......mind u, u re dere for a purpose, so do not let d devil of a woman reck ur relationship wit her husband ohk
lol here's my typa woman... Nailed it, that's the reason for this whole thread in the first place, funny how niggz come on here and post their sexcapedes ... Lord knows if it's true anyways or just to draw attention

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) by cyberguy72(m): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Fake story

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k / How i made 6 figures just one month of starting / Please Am I Her Maga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.