Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (75270 Views)

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Reminez(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by rawtouch: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
ok..
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by alfsalami: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
What about the cancer story ? Criminal to the core .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by freemanbubble: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
ok
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by jerryunit48: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Okay
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by fuckpro: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
...an illustrious graduate of the stealing is not corruption 4 year academy

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Johnboom: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Good for her. Anyone that is not corrupt in this current administration should throw first stone. Is it president Bhuari that appointments all his people to the juicy position.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
She must be the one spotted actually.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
Bringing criminals like this woman to justice is one of the areas Buhari failed. I don't want to believe this is the same Buhari that ruled in 1983.
he has inflicted you with poverty, what else do you what?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Newpride(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Monitoring spirit at work.......

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
BianoJay:
If she stole, let her be convicted already.
Now, enough of this media trials!

i tire o
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
E be like the guy wen take the pix na cashier for the shop na why he couldn't get more shots of her. But I think it's the Deziani we know
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by kenx1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Eyah cancer Don go grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
This woman! Could it be that the whole cancer stuff was a ruse to escape justice and win sympathy for herself? I don't think so. If she feigned to be ill by cutting her hair, she couldn't have made herself also look like a skeleton that we saw in those pictures. But but but....
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
Bringing criminals like this woman to justice is one of the areas Buhari failed. I don't want to believe this is the same Buhari that ruled in 1983.
If he kidnaps n put her in a crate to Nigeria to face trial,na u go first shout for Nairaland:
"it will never be well with Buhari n his son Yusuf!"
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
lol nah
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by kynbasil01: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
Buhari was no better in 1983 and don't tell me you're been fooled by this administration media trial, last i checked the woman applied to come back home to face trial but Nigerian government refused...bro wake up ok
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Let Justice Prevail in this country.... Arrest Diezani once and for all!!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
WHY WILL MOST OF YOU QUICKLY BE DECEIVED? MAJORITY DON'T EVEN KNOW HER ONE ON ONE TALK MORE... BE WISE, POLITICIANS HAVE THEIR WAY OF EXONORATING OLD FORGOTTEN ISSUES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, STAY FOCUS AND DON'T FOEGET THAT BUHARI IS A MAD MAN
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
lies! were exactly! is this African store located in london? which Area? angry
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
When they sawed her what did they did to her?she must have spented a lot of our money in that shop
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmmm.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
deepwater:
Photo shop
Get us some more pictures
How is it that you got just one shot?

Thunder fire you!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:

This woman will escape prison in Nigeria where we have Ozekhome in town and Mary Odilli in Supreme Court.

Scotland Yard will do the needful. Her passport has been seized but she won't be charged until enough evidence is in the bag. SY is never in a hurry!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
WHY WILL MOST OF YOU QUICKLY BE DECEIVED? MAJORITY DON'T EVEN KNOW HER ONE ON ONE TALK MORE... BE WISE, POLITICIANS HAVE THEIR WAY OF EXONORATING OLD FORGOTTEN ISSUES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, STAY FOCUS AND DON'T FOEGET THAT BUHARI IS A MAD MAN

My guy, bone dat yan joor.. Thief na thief. Abeg, no carry any tribalism come here...else.. undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
alfsalami:
What about the cancer story ? Criminal to the core .

Na the disease wey worse pass cancer go still wipe her and her family out. Foolish robber!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
I THOUGHT APC GOONS SAID SHE IS FACING PROSECUTION IN LONDON?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abeg, make dem just kill dis stupid, useless lady already! She no deserve to live, I swear! angry angry angry
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by gogodaye(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
The close to 9,000,000 clowns (youths) who were forewarned about but disregarded the dangers their foolhardy efforts at the polls posed haven't learnt any lessons yet......
See them fall for yet another distraction......
Hahahahaahahahahaha.......
Next please.......

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by gogodaye(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ahmeduana:
I THOUGHT APC GOONS SAID SHE IS FACING PROSECUTION IN LONDON?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.