Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (75430 Views)

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
gypsey:
who told you that? Anyway! why is tax your worries? grin we pay tax yes! but we have Electricity, water and free educations, unlike in nigeria even though there are no taxation in nigeria,

were would rather be in? nigeria or london? tongue
Hey the tax is eating them up there living them with nothing.....yes you guys have those things but at the end of the day I leant that they rearly save a penny embarassed everything goes to the queen grin

London will be a nice destination for me but I'll have to be extremely submissive cause if anything happens I don't know where to run to embarassed....unlike Nigeria where I'll run my mouth because my family is around grin grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by pretty16(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
And she's suppose to be sick with cancer. I knew there was something fishy with the cancer story.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hey the tax is eating them up there living them with nothing.....yes you guys have those things but at the end of the day I leant that they rearly save a penny embarassed everything goes to the queen grin

London will be a nice destination for me but I'll have to be extremely submissive cause if anything happens I don't know where to run to embarassed....unlike Nigeria where I'll run my mouth because my family is around grin grin
well.. i am telling you! it's not as you have heard, i was born here grew up here so i know! if i explain to you the benefits of paying taxes you would understand why we pay taxes

you can also run your mouth in the US and there will be no problems grin

people pay taxes in the US too
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
gypsey:
well.. i am telling you! it's not as you have heard, i was born here grew up here so i know! if i explain to you the benefits of paying taxes you would understand why we pay taxes

you can also run your mouth in the US and there will be no problems grin

people pay taxes in the US too
Now you're talking I actually thought you went there willingly..... London guy.....wink

E nah bia obodo niaja kwa
You have sweet mouth nah when I come before I go nor waiting I do myself grin grin

Yes they pay taxes in the state's but not as much as the UK cool
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by PFRB: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
kokakola:
Watch as Educated people will lambast an uncomfirmed news Uplow and Below.
Nigerians can boast online, like say na natural gift...

Their education is in vain.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pls stop bothering us about this woman ok as a matter of fact she has done nothing she is a saint in as much ikoyi million dollars has no owner. In as far 23 billion dollars NNPC contract scam ends up in smiles and handshake. In as far Maina reinstated does not matter. In as far 500 million dollars Abacha loot got missing and no news till today where the cash disappeared to. In as far Mr grass cutter still sleeping in his mansion then MADUEKE committed no offence.

Madam enjoy your life let them keep talking blabla and be wasting their time. EFCC plus apc can go to hell. Madam pls enjoy your life. Let them produce the bank and statement that shows your name where the billion they claimed you stole is or are? Let them provide the properties document they said you owns where it stated clearly Allison Madueke owns them? Let them provide the registration of those private jets they claimed you owned and which airport they were packed till today? anything short of these it's a fake corruption fight. Enjoy your life plsss.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A woman who appeared to look like former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, was spotted in an African store today in London. According to Mr. Aremu, she came with two of her domestic staff as she was trying to hide her identity.

Mrs. Diezani Allison Madueke has been severely accused of financial impropriety leveled against her by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. The looting was said to have happened during the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/diezani-alison-madueke-seen-at-african-store-in-london.html
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol I saw weird mc on the underground a while ago
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now you're talking I actually thought you went there willingly..... London guy.....wink

E nah bia obodo niaja kwa
You have sweet mouth nah when I come before I go nor waiting I do myself grin grin

Yes they pay taxes in the state's but not as much as the UK cool
there's no difference, born here or not we are all living the same lives.
yes! i visit naija always my parents lives there, i will be there this easter ( April)

okay, stay in nigeria were you don't have to pay tax grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by johnaruson(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
prejudice, you can't convict her because apc didn't understand presidency as all those money was ordered by GEJ for a national interest, president can source money from any where without explanation.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by okenta2017: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2018
12submarine:
Bringing criminals like this woman to justice is one of the areas Buhari failed. I don't want to believe this is the same Buhari that ruled in 1983.

It was Idiagbon that was in charge then, but now it is the cabal,
Nigeria is a complex country for a school dropout to be in charge.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by gbishman: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2018
What a shameless entity, just imagine a minister of the federal Republic of Nigeria living like a third class citizen. This is disgusting
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by adontcare(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
slyzy:
she dresses like a white Walker. lol
grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2020
So, she’s still a prisoner in the white man’s land even in 2020? Lol. Living outside the country hits different when barred from your own homeland. I bet she wishes to feel the tropical heat.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by eagleu: 9:48pm On May 11, 2020
12submarine:
Bringing criminals like this woman to justice is one of the areas Buhari failed. I don't want to believe this is the same Buhari that ruled in 1983.

Sorry, but you refuse to accept that Buhari is the biggest criminal of all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement (Live Updates) / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / Natasha Osawaru Sent Out Of House Of Assembly Over Improper Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.