Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (75268 Views)

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
Bringing criminals like this woman to justice is one of the areas Buhari failed. I don't want to believe this is the same Buhari that ruled in 1983.
How do u know she's a criminal? Can u prove it? It's a media trial, pls. When she wanted to come back and face d "trumped up" charges in court, d FG started shouting that she must not be allowed to come back. Who is deceiving who? My bro, forget d matter for Matthias. Na Naija we dey.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
Bringing criminals like this woman to justice is one of the areas Buhari failed. I don't want to believe this is the same Buhari that ruled in 1983.

Abeg your pardon, wetin Buhari do in 1983?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by fm7070: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:

buhari did not rule in 1983, it was Gen. Tunde Idiagbon that was actually rulling then. Buhari was just a figure head president. That was why he was thrown out of the throne like a chicken. He did not resist IBB, he could not. His shame and cluenessness now bacame glaring to all, now that Nigerians voted for him to use intelligence and integrity he never had
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by surgical: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
2lateBiafra:
She must have come back to Nigeria coz jail awaits her
be deceiving yourself, she opted to come and face trial in Nigeria. your efcc refused, so where do you get details of her guilt from,hope its not from those media propaganda of this corrupt and insincere government
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by buffalowings: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
Seems u ain't familiar with his tenure in the military era
Ask ur elders
His deputy was the one running the show. He was merely a figurehead.

We thought if someone could be so persistent- losing elections four times- maybe he has something to offer. But we were wrong.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
People are so stupid

What and who was Dazieni before she became minister?

Was she not a billionaire??

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
kolafolabi:
She will never return unless Buhari finishes his tenure and goes back to Daura to see his cattle.
so that she won't be jailed abi. you are obviously sympathetic to her becos she's part of the administration of your hero

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
She thief your papa money?

Or is it that u still don't get what is going on?

Buhari and his cohorts used propaganda to win the last election! They don't have a sheard if evidence against this woman.
All the so called properties seized are either not hers or will be returned !

Ona eye never still open??
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mandeyy:
How do u know she's a criminal? Can u prove it? It's a media trial, pls. When she wanted to come back and face d "trumped up" charges in court, d FG started shouting that she must not be allowed to come back. Who is deceiving who? My bro, forget d matter for Matthias. Na Naija we dey.
Wait really shocked
I will need a link.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:

Yep, it is still the same man, only lacking a principled brain and backbone like Tunde Idiagbon.

Was the 1983 Coup D'etat ever an official product of his own imagination before?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mandeyy:
All those calling her a thief are just plan stupid.
They still believe the lies and propaganda used in the last election
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
buffalowings:

Wait really shocked
I will need a link.
Ask others; i wasn't lying. But when i'm less busy, i'll give u d link. D FG said then that d UK Govt should try her 1st, that she had a pending case there, but up to this day, d UK govt has not found any charges against her. D charges the UK found against her before, were later quashed for lacking merit.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A woman who appeared to look like former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, was spotted in an African store today in London. According to Mr. Aremu, she came with two of her domestic staff as she was trying to hide her identity.

Mrs. Diezani Allison Madueke has been severely accused of financial impropriety leveled against her by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. The looting was said to have happened during the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/diezani-alison-madueke-seen-at-african-store-in-london.html

our very own second mummy flex on.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Ucheamani(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Since when did TESCO Express become an African shop? Bloggers and lies are like ... Pls who has that Zuma Meme?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
The dust is settling...time to start enjoying the money tongue
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
gypsey:
lies! were exactly! is this African store located in london? which Area? angry
You know that place
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You know that place
i might, if the location or area was mentioned
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
You mean she isn't in jail?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
gypsey:
i might, if the location or area was mentioned
Can you take me there embarassed
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Can you take me there embarassed
yes! i can! just tell me when you are ready cheesy
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by hardon1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
That photo isnt close enough to actually confirm its her.

Blogger may have cooked it up to drive traffic. Am surprised some have believed already
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i can! just tell me when you are ready cheesy
But London is more safe than the US..... I learnt it's peaceful cool
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Why didnt they put her in a crate, chai Naija has changed this Buha O, when Buha was Buha this is the type of opportunity he needs to extradite her back here to answer for all our money she stole.

She cant subject us all to this suffering and be moving freely in another man's country.

NO WAY....

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But London is more safe than the US..... I learnt it's peaceful cool
yes! it's more safe here than the US
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Oblang(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
YelloweWest:

She thief your papa money?

Or is it that u still don't get what is going on?

Buhari and his cohorts used propaganda to win the last election! They don't have a sheard if evidence against this woman.
All the so called properties seized are either not hers or will be returned !

Ona eye never still open??

Pig pls stop saying nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
gypsey:
yes! it's more safe here than the US
But tax is much there sad
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by tealaw(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na she. Thief
Give public administration to igbo ppl at ur own risk.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
LOL...she nor get cancer or sick again?

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:

you must be as foolish as Buhari to think that 2018 is 1983.. he should face the one in his administration first before jumping into the ones his hand cannot reach.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But tax is much there sad
who told you that? Anyway! why is tax your worries? grin we pay tax yes! but we have Electricity, water and free educations, unlike in nigeria even though there are no taxation in nigeria,

were would rather be in? nigeria or london? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.