Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says (13660 Views)

Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB / Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by dust144(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2018
And you're the minister of petroleum and Nigerian president, is disgraceful you're saying these.

3 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by HomeOfMe(f): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/its-disgraceful-no-nigerian-refinery-performs-up-to-50-buhari/
If this man was working in a corporate organization he would've been fired long ago. They don't pay you to give excuses but to find solutions. What happened to his body language that made us have power for straight 2 weeks etc.Boju Boju body language.

3 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Jabioro: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Stunt! Failure accumulators

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Macgreat(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Did he just wake up?

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by suyamasta(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mr Buhari you were elected to fix shiit up! Stop giving foolish excuses

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by SaroWiwa: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
With all due respect, who just said that? Is it Buhari that left Nigeria for medical treatments or the Buhari that came back from medical treatments? I have been thinking. I don't know what to believe shocked.

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Lec25(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
menwongo:
May Obasanjo Never Write me a letter.

I'm not a fan of OBJ but one of my prayer points has always been that may Obasanjo never write me a letter.
Obasanjo may have done exact or more evil than whoever he's writing to admonish but while OBJ always escape repercussions, whoever he writes to admonish are not always lucky.

OBJ's involvement in any issue signifies the imminent end of that issue.

First he wrote to Shagari when the latter was soaked in mismanagement of the economy few months later the military smashed Shagari government.

In 1995 he then wrote to Abacha and described him as a stone age dictator, the letter landed him in trouble, He was almost killed. But after his death sentence was converted into prison terms, he wrote another letter to Abacha titled NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT, Where he said, "I was a head of state yesterday, today, I'm in jail. You're the head of state today, tomorrow, your condition may be worse than mine...".
Indeed, Abacha's future was worse as he ended inside the grave!!!

OBJ didn't write himself while in power but instead wrote his deputy, Atiku Abubakar. Atiku has become a shadow of his pre-1999 self since then.

It wasn't clear whether he wrote Yaradua, a terminally ill former Kastina governor he imposed on Nigeria....but he came out publicly and asked him to resign!!!

He also didn't spare GEJ he wrote him in a letter titled BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, But it was actually late before the letter was written. Jonathan, today, has become a sorrowful history.

His latest letter to Buhari is no joke,
Take it or not, Buhari needs absolute care else the letter becomes his political abattoir

Beg Obasanjo for me whenever you see him, may he never write me a letter.
Copied!!!
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by greenguy: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Then sell them off...mumu!

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by colossus91(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
failure raised to power 2

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Shaev7(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don't worry, I will help him do repair or rebuild another one. Wait for me. Na you e disgrace no be me.

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by tall2ce(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Those pastors who said PMB is God chosen should come out

3 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by OnyeJombo: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
So this brukutu sipping imp still gt guts to talk

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by pedestal82(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
I am not understanding, what is he trying to say exactly ?
In his first coming the refineries were all working.
News flash,You are the one there NOW. Plus you The petroleum minister for Christ sake.
Why is he sounding helpless, if he is helpless then what should the citizens do.
This man truly needs to get off this horse.

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by macphilip: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
I read each reply to this post before making mine. It's absolutely clear Nigerians are disappointed with Mr. President

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by MahatmaGhandi: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
He done come again.

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by AnodaIT(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
macphilip:
I read each reply to this post before making mine. It's absolutely clear Nigerians are disappointed with Mr. President
I tell you, from beginning to end
Not even Sarrki is to be found

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by kuffy05(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin

IamJames:
But I thought his body language got the refineries working close to maximum capacity when he kicked off his administration. How come this?

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by kuffy05(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Which body language?
Na smelling body odour
Nobody is working in his cabinet
who wan fear mumu

IamJames:
But I thought his body language got the refineries working close to maximum capacity when he kicked off his administration. How come this?

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by uvalued(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Can someone tell me the current minister of petroleum?

Its his fault

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by tobsvent: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
But u a d worthless minister of ptroleum!

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by deebrownneymar: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
It is very disgraceful that this idiot called Buhari is still complaining. Maybe he doesn't know why he was elected or he doesn't just know his role. He has been the petroleum minister from the outset of this govt but he's just realising This? What has he been doing since?

3 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by SalamRushdie: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
usba:
PMB making Nigeria a place of our dreams

God forbid the place of our dreams is not a wartorn hell fire

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Nathayas: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
What Is Wrong In Improving On Our Niger Delta Boys Local Refineries This Is Why President Trump Said Black Men Especially Nigerians Are Like Monkeys, They Always Go After Ripe Bananas.
Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by awa(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tell yourself

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by onunwa21(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Petroleum minister, Baba Buhari should sack self......

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ghem Ghem Ghem

the master and lord of blame game has started , who are they good to blame again

(A) Jonathan

(B) IPOB/militant

(C) PDP and it 16yrs rule

(D) all of the above

guys let's vote grin

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Nuheights(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
The more he opens his mouth, the more I get to know him and sadly, the more disappointed and embarrassed I become!
This is a huge tragedy for Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by purplekayc(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who z to be blamed? undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by Omudia11: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Epic..... Hahahaha
Bossontop:
undecided
A president who cannot fulfill his campaign promises is also a disgrace...guess who is d minister ov petroleum....
In other words he's a disgrace on two fronts
#pathetic and tragic

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by sunegg007(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Obj Na Juju Himself; His Physical Letters,are Spiritual Arrows.

2 Likes

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by sunegg007(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
A president who cannot fulfill his campaign promises is also a disgrace...guess who is d minister ov petroleum....
In other words he's a disgrace on two fronts
#pathetic and tragic
Disgrace On Two Fronts Or Hundred Fronts??
His A Disgrace All round.

1 Like

Re: It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says by AmTruth: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Voting against PMB in 2019 will not be achieved because most people instead of making statement to convince people on why they should vote against PMB,they fill their comments with insults and abuses thereby succeeding in passing a dead message as it is not and never achieving it purpose via insults and abuses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Idps Camp In Benue, Kill 7 / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family May Sue UK Govt Over "Illegal Rendition" Of IPOB Leader / Court Orders Rivers Assembly To Continue Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.