Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man (57894 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Macgreat(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Why do I feel the guy is marrying an adult child.

Parents should be careful with their kids around this fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Elnino4ladies: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2018
LMAO someone people dey try oh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2018
DaddyKross:

Oshey, seer undecided
Ekun oko Aisha grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by DaddyKross: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2018
sexybbstar:

Ekun oko Aisha grin

Ekun lo n kesi grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Newpride(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Ehn ehn.........wawu........awon eeyan wonyi ndara ke.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by holluwai(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Love is wicked tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2018
babywhite:
beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
they look happy
indeed you are right
I pray your eyes behold moi
Good good
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Love simply don't care.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by ipobarecriminals: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2018
smiley cheesy cool type of lady wristbangle and tosyne2much like to rock*. oshodi express,wole*
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Chikita66:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.
let your eyes beer hold me
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by MrRhymes101(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Would love to anchor this Kinna unique wedding
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Charles9ice: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2018
This one is not love, nobody should deceive any body, this guy is after some thing she has.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Guyman02: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2018
shortgun:
kai, am just wondering how they will measure up to each other in the other room?
No sucking of boobs for d guy when they are in the act.
No kissing
No playing with tips.
No nothing.

Another thing of concern to me is the size of the honey pot; considering the size of the female.
will it be wide enough to accommodate girth?
will it be long enough to accommodate length?

In conclusion I think this is cross breeding.
The guy should leave midget females for midget males.

Taking panadol on another person's headache
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Slymonster(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2018
OH LORD! lol some single ladies will be like,look who is getting married.Lord what is wrong with me lol..na wao

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by shakyum: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2018
there are just two things involve here; is either the charm is too strong or the money she have is too much. I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by greggng: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2018
This one na jazz no be love
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by MahatmaGhandi: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2018
There are no midget souls. Her spirit body is as tall as the spirit of her lover. Don't let her physical size decieve you. Most times we get carried away by people with physically beautiful body but nasty souls.
Better to be happy with a midget with a fully developed soul than to be with a slay queen whose soul has been turned into an atm machine by a Yahoo boy that is now happily married to another lady.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Abam01: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2018
I put it to you that you are committing child abuse.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by oloriadejoke(f): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2018
they look happy together
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
let your eyes beer hold me
Lolzzz cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Willexmania(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Make $100 Daily From The Comfort Of Your Home By Using Your Phone Typing Skills. Check Out My Signature And Thank Me Later !
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by daddycee91(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2018
love or jazz
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Follygunners: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2018
sexybbstar:
grin I'm tempted to laugh but I won't. Everyone is beautiful and handsome in his /her own way.

What's funny ba? Laff, make I see you na.. angry You sef dey laff at pesin... with that ur dracula dentition abi? grin Abeg, go get dental braces.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by lonelydora: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2018
babywhite:
beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
they look happy

Beer holder
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by DavidEsq(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2018
sexybbstar:
grin I'm tempted to laugh but I won't. Everyone is beautiful and handsome in his /her own way.
U are tempted to laf, yet u claim u are molded with love. Hypocrite. Shey na u make urself ni
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Follygunners: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

There are no midget souls. Her spirit body is as tall as the spirit of her lover. Don't let her physical size decieve you. Most times we get carried away by people with physically beautiful body but nasty souls.
Better to be happy with a midget with a fully developed soul than to be with a slay queen whose soul has been turned into an atm machine by a Yahoo boy that is now happily married to another lady.

Thanks Mohanda!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by Troublemaker007(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2018
shortgun:
kai, am just wondering how they will measure up to each other in the other room?
No sucking of boobs for d guy when they are in the act.
No kissing
No playing with tips.
No nothing.

Another thing of concern to me is the size of the honey pot; considering the size of the female.
will it be wide enough to accommodate girth?
will it be long enough to accommodate length?

In conclusion I think this is cross breeding.
The guy should leave midget females for midget males.

Fastest way to make a woman reach Orgasm. Sucking of boobs and banging at same time.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by StarScream95(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2018
grin[color=#000000][/color]'and he say aaaaaa aunty na love'
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2018
abeg who is she is she an animal or a human being op add graphics before I have day-mare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.