Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo (2267 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo by Jaytextoons: 2:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Madonna, 59, bares her boobs in new topless photo

American singer Madonna might be advancing in age but her carefree days are not behind her yet.

The Queen of pop and mother-of-six shared a raunchy topless photo of herself on Instagram. In the photo, she had on nothing on top, not even a bra, and she tried unsuccessfully to cover her boobs with her handbag.

She captioned the photo: "Still drooling over a handbag................. ? @louisvuitton#nofriends #lisbonisfar #werktodo #fashion"

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/madonna-59-bares-her-boobs-in-new.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo by Macgreat(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Public Attention
Re: Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2018
sensor again this new yr...
Re: Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2018
I didn't see anything.
Re: Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo by Marshalxv(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2018
I don tire for this over sabi people sef ,the woman jejely open her thing by herself one mumu just go cover am. who send u? na ur aunty breast?

3 Likes

Re: Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo by biafrasun: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Senior osho on display.
Re: Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo by willi926(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Why are u guyz sensoring this pics sef. angry
Re: Madonna, 59, Bares Her Boobs In New Topless Photo by Tension532: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:
sensor again this new yr...
Marshalxv:
I don tire for this over sabi people sef ,the woman jejely open her thing by herself one mumu just go cover am. who send u? na ur aunty breast?
willi926:
Why are u guyz sensoring this pics sef. angry
Marshalxv:

go to her ig page and see for yourselves

she cover the breast her self

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video / She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull / How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.