Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (39891 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Xmen149(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2018
All blame on the guy sha...his action aint Good but has any one considered the guy side of the story,..many wives sex stave their husbands (mostly those with high libido)with one million xcuses ,can be frustrating but he should have taken it outside.

rule z: some friends are family and we dnt do family cool
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by makky555(f): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Comments like this, and you'll know it's an underage using the account.

Like your signature said you don't tolerate stupid mention. Well don't give stupid mentions too.

Your deduction holds no water. Clearly, I said "MAYBE"

Madame president of the Federal Republic of maturity
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Xmen149(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2018
juddybrown:
there is a secret in that house,sit ur friend down and ask her,how come she is aware her hubby came to u immediately after d act,something happened in d past to warrant such act,probably she did something and her hubby is trying to revenge,something big has happened which I doubt ur friend will open up to u

one of my thoughts exactly cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by makky555(f): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=afamaustin post=64547735][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by makky555(f): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2018
millhouse:
the wife sef... She knows her husband is a Randy man yet you allow your friends to come sleep over... Its like putting sugar in a child's mouth and saying he shouldn't lick it.

Tiri gbosa for you... You're wise.

The lady should have booked a hotel before coming ,or if her journey was impromptu she should've slept in her friend's place for a day or two then found her way

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Omudia11: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Oh..I see shocked
Jidefido:

She wants to give the boyfriend some freedom as well as an escape route
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by theo1477(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Panshow:
All men have their brains intact, until the thought of sex begins to take over.

Even when a man up, ok our brain correct,don't generalized things that others do
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by people4rmVillag: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2018
makky555:
She should forgive him abeg... Its not a trivial issue but that's how the older generation lasted.

No domestic violence on her. He just cheated like every other man out there who cheat... If our mothers divorced our fathers for issues like this then I'm sure we'd have more broken homes than we have infrastructure in Nigeria grin grin cheesy
From today I respect you for this. Never knew you are this matured
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2018
It's nothing new it's just the typical useless man , besides that was attempted rape. Since no one is talking about that
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by luminouz(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Omudia11:
Some people are really perverts. I remember one of my dad's friend's that would sit me on his lap whenever he came visiting when I was a kid and try to touch me inappropriately. He did it on so many occasions. I was too young and didn't know how to report the issue. But finally I decided to tell my dad whenever he did it again but thankfully he never showed up again till many years later.

Secondly some people are truly not okay. There's this guy who had been disturbing me for months. Was even begging me to accept him but I declined. I met his gf and she told me she knew he was asking me out. I said well thank God you know I rejected him before you start fighting me. Then she said I should've considered him. What's wrong with people?
Hypetrain!
As if u even fine!
Mtchewwwww! grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Omudia11: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Dummy!

You've seen me before Yeah?
luminouz:

Hypetrain!
As if u even fine!
Mtchewwwww! grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Psoul(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Mynd44:

Did you say "just"?

Will she still be married if she goes to seduce her husband's friend in the middle of the night?

Truth is in this situation, her husband does not only not love her, he has no self respect and he has no respect for his wife or his marriage.

This is the type of story you see in Nollywood movies when the husband has been cursed not real life because it is too crazy.

This woman is not married, she just has a flatmate…………

Wait till wen u get married, u will learn that walking out of marriage is not as easy as u can say it.
Hw many times have u successfully walked out on ur girlfriend that u kw that is seeing anoda man?

Abeg die d issue of walking out of the marriage especially for women and not to talk of the one dat already has children in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by godofuck231: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2018
This smashed out puna na em the guy de wan bless and upgrade, and she's like princess Diana? Come o, what's going on in nigeria, hunter de pursue elephant, antelope and grass cutter,even rabbit, na em pig de cry say hunter don near am ooo make people. Come help am?

Something is going on
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2018
makky555:
She should forgive him abeg... Its not a trivial issue but that's how the older generation lasted.

No domestic violence on her. He just cheated like every other man out there who cheat... If our mothers divorced our fathers for issues like this then I'm sure we'd have more broken homes than we have infrastructure in Nigeria grin grin cheesy
Are you for real? grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Agy4sure(f): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2018
My dear please don't live your marriage continue to pray for him
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by damoore(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2018
makky555:

Point of Correction. Not every Man Cheats. If you see one rotten Mango on a tree. You pluck it off. You don't say they are all rotten
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2018
makky555:

Like your signature said you don't tolerate stupid mention. Well don't give stupid mentions too.

Your deduction holds no water. Clearly, I said "MAYBE"

Madame president of the Federal Republic of maturity
Your other comments proves my claim jare.
Settle for less, go say your marriage vows with the mentality your husband would cheat on you later on because that's how all men are. You'll be good. smiley
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by bewla(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2018
HeWrites:
Ayomide Ajibade took to Facebook to narrate how she was sexually harrased by her friend's husband when she went to spend a few days with them. According to Ayo, the door lock to the room she was given to stay was bad so couldn't bolt, hence the husband saw that as an opportunity to sneak into the room at night to sexually harrass her.

It seems Ayo isn't the only victim of the said man as the wife wasn't suprised when she narrated her ordeal with the husband, instead she was seeking advice as to what to do with the marriage.

Read the story below...

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
get him a second wife of Bleep the soul out of him he will stay still
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Platinumay(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2018
The richest and the wisest king in history is a rotten mango abi, or the man after God's heart that u read his psalm everyday is one, abi Trump and Bill Clinton rotten. Sit down bro, be humble.

Men cheat but abeg make we dey try control ourselves for house. We no go die before day break.
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by maigemuu: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2018
HeWrites:
Ayomide Ajibade took to Facebook to narrate how she was sexually harrased by her friend's husband when she went to spend a few days with them. According to Ayo, the door lock to the room she was given to stay was bad so couldn't bolt, hence the husband saw that as an opportunity to sneak into the room at night to sexually harrass her.

It seems Ayo isn't the only victim of the said man as the wife wasn't suprised when she narrated her ordeal with the husband, instead she was seeking advice as to what to do with the marriage.

Read the story below...

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

What is the name of this movie?
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by wickedworld: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2018
Macgreat:
Crazy

"My husband came, right"

What a mess!

You don't leave your marriage cos your husband like to do other women. Buy him condoms.

Solomon had many wives and side chic.

And what if the wife like to do other men, will he buy her condoms?

And her husband is not solomon . Solomon is a king that took advantage of many women and that was 3000yrs ago infact no man can be like him

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2018
ghostmist:
grin grin grin

He probably didn't get enough before getting hitched.

Besides, if the man was rich, who is to say what the young lady would have done...we know how they all go soft at the knees for rich dudes- married or not.
he is rich,else I can't figure why a woman would still be in such a worthless marriage if not for the comfort that comes along with it

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Follygunners: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2018
Omudia11:
Some people are really perverts. I remember one of my dad's friend's that would sit me on his lap whenever he came visiting when I was a kid and try to touch me inappropriately. He did it on so many occasions. I was too young and didn't know how to report the issue. But finally I decided to tell my dad whenever he did it again but thankfully he never showed up again till many years later.

Secondly some people are truly not okay. There's this guy who had been disturbing me for months. Was even begging me to accept him but I declined. I met his gf and she told me she knew he was asking me out. I said well thank God you know I rejected him before you start fighting me. Then she said I should've considered him. What's wrong with people?

So you dey feel like... Rihanna abi? Abegi, waka far joor!
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Baronesschandus(f): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Sister.

Why you dey blame buhari for his 'shortsightedness. grin
LOLZ IN NIGERIA U MUST ATTRIBUTE OUR PROBLEM TO SOMEONE

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Baronesschandus(f): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2018
lovingyouhun:

My personal person na sleep oooo, i modified it later no vex cheesy
HAHA BETTER
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by makky555(f): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2018
people4rmVillag:

From today I respect you for this. Never knew you are this matured

Awwwww thank you sir.
Respect
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by people4rmVillag: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2018
makky555:

Awwwww thank you sir.
Respect
Please don't disappoint me ooo
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by sammhi(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Your so Called friend is not a true friend .I hope she and her husband are not into game with you . Obviously she knows her husband is randy , yet she accept to accommodate you smells of something fishy . If not , why not ask one of her kids to stay with you or best decline to accommodate you by telling you that her husband won't agree or something .
To me she is no 1 suspect !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Omudia11: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Why are people so senseless like This?
Follygunners:

So you dey feel like... Rihanna abi? Abegi, waka far joor!
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Gerrard59(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018
gratiaeo:
Something is really wrong with our woman this days, so when did an African man sleeping with another woman became a divorce matter. Even our most loving Abraham slept with his maid with instruction of his wife

When it suits them, they bring in religion. What has Abraham got to do with this? Will you say same if it were the other way round?

To folks who suggest prayers. It's imperative to know that prayers doesn't stop an individual from cheating. What stops the person is the individual's choice to stop cheating not prayers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by makydebbie(f): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Baronesschandus:
LOLZ IN NIGERIA U MUST ATTRIBUTE OUR PROBLEM TO SOMEONE
Lmao. grin

You really made me laugh this morning cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night by Baronesschandus(f): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao. grin
You really made me laugh this morning cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.