Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (70793 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
I should stop speaking pigin english?,,really?..am i being interviewed here??..i can see u are outta ur senses...anyways i jst gave u my last shot..if u quote me again..thunder strike u.i dnt hv time to battle words with a kid
XingXhang:
Sharrap there! From your moniker Simple Pooo!

Speak eligibly and intelligently and quit that broken English! What's your evidence that he committed that crime? If not, .... smiley... Sharrap!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by bezimo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Adeoba10:
If allowed, some members will skinned her aluve right on the pulpit.... See their reaction

If i was there i would have loved to give her some dose of the five fold ministry.
After rubishing the man of God and the church and people like me that believe in the man of God and you want to just confess and repent and be free. No oh. Not so fast!!
Honestly the confession dey make me vex..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Simplep:
I should stop speaking pigin english?,,really?..am i being interviewed here??..i can see u are outta ur senses...anyways i jst gave u my last shot..if u quote me again..thunder strike u.i dnt hv time to battle words with a kid

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by bezimo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
You see how desperately depraved and unclean the mind of some people are.

They dont acknowledge that the bastard Otobo was paid to fabricate lies against Apostle Suleman...but they fully believe she was paid by Apostle suleman for her to confess that her initial claims were lies.

They choose to believe what will suit what they want to think!! What a shame! Just so pathethic to observe!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by oake(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
laudate:

But Suleiman never denied sending money to her, nah! According to him, the funds were meant for her rehabilitation, and to enable her set up a business, since she did not want to continue in prostitution any longer! The pastor only denied having an affair with her.

But wait o....the names of the payee on the transfers are inconsistent. One says "Apostle Johnson Suleiman." Another transfer detail shows "Johnson Suleiman Johnson Suleiman." How come? Did the money come from two different accounts? And how come the details of Suleiman's account or banks, are not included in the transfer details? Was it an internal transfer (i.e. from one UBA Customer Account to another UBA Customer account) or was it an inter-bank transfer?

See, that is their problem. I am glad that this matter is off the ground. We will not hear anything on it again, unless, she comes out one day to recant and say that she was paid by suleman to confess. QED.

As for the names on the transfers, I am no banker, but I am sure that UBA would have examined the statement also, and found nothing out of place, hence it was not queried. Direct your questions to the bank.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
After asking the court to examine the Apostle's manhood and now this. Nobody paid her to do anything, she has been paid to close the case simple.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
XingXhang:

It's good we have Gospel E-defenders cheesy
Yeye people. It's very easy to believe a man is guilty but refuse to imagine that he is being set up. Bad belle choke them

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ishilove:

Yeye people. It's very easy to believe a man is guilty but refuse to imagine that he is being set. Bad belle choke them

I tire

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Priwillo: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
This only happens where people are led by shitty politicians
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Seahawk: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shut your misogynistic mind.

Does the bad behavior or other men mean that you’re evil? Stupid

ifex370:
Stephanie otobo.. This Fapson girl... Shows that women especially actresses are ready to do anything for money.. Or to bring somebody they hate down... Without even minding.. They are even willing to go to any extent

Women can be very evil at times.. Tufiakwa
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by ifex370(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Seahawk:
Shut your misogynistic mind.

Does the bad behavior or other men mean that you’re evil? Stupid

sad... Misogynistic
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by jamesbalogun: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
More money for otobo grin out of court settlement. Funny people, well scripted and stage managed. Isnt it obvious she has bin settled? When will nigerians have sense?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
oake:

Wosss! I no get time for your gullible ass:

This is the last I will reply you, since you do not want to learn:

Not to talk of the Daniella Okeke connection ...

Well, we leave everyone to their conscience.

Now, how does this prove that he was sleeping with her?

Apostle suleman through his lawyer stated categorically that the money sent to her was financial assistance.

https://adelove.com/2017/03/09/revealed-why-apostle-suleiman-gave-stephanie-otobo-money/

As usual, you chose to believe Otobo claims and lies then but refuse to accept her confession.

You dont have a valid point.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
jamesbalogun:
More money for otobo grin out of court settlement. Funny people, well scripted and stage managed. Isnt it obvious she has bin settled? When will nigerians have sense?

Why settle for out of court settlement when she would have made it big by suing suleman with all the so called evidence she claimed she had then?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by seunmsg(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Stephanie, save the drama for your dead music career if you can't mention the name of your sponsors. I guess your sponsors also forced Apostle Suleiman to pay huge sums into your account as shown in your bank statement. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by oake(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Now, how does this prove that he was sleeping with her?

Apostle suleman through his lawyer stated categorically that the money sent to her was financial assistance.

https://adelove.com/2017/03/09/revealed-why-apostle-suleiman-gave-stephanie-otobo-money/

As usual, you chose to believe Otobo claims and lies then but refuse to accept her confession.

You dont have a valid point.

I guess just as he was rendering financial assistance to Daniella Okeke?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
oake:

I guess just as he was rendering financial assistance to Daniella Okeke?

Is there anything wrong with that?

Didn't he give other people gifts and other financial assistance?

I guess you were sleeping then?

http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2017/12/yuletide-gesture-apostle-suleman-gifts-church-workers-staff-n11m-food-items/

https://nigeria.gonefishingstorepr.com/latest-news/apostle-suleman-gives-out-1-house-n2-million-to-widows-26-cars-photos/

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Firstcitizen:
The only people I pity in this drama are the tithers whose 100s of millions in naira were used to settle this unprincipled girl and Keyamo.

The whole thing almost destroyed the man's ministry business so this was long expected.

Otobor don hammer. I hope they made her sign a gagging document because if this girl is broke tomorrow or just unhappy, she will entertain us with a video of how Apostle's people visited her in Canada with 500k usd cash grin
look at how disappointed u 're with her confession, unfortunately no tithe payer can be as frustrated as you 're right now, their lives only gets better, check the ones u know around u, they 're the ones u keep borrowing from. whether Otobo confess or not , the man of God was never affected rather he increased tremendously in fame, popularity and influence. isi gi epego npe right about now
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by DavidEsq(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
laudate:

What trip does she need to make to immigration..... to do what? When the immigration entry stamps and departure stamps inside her passport, as well as her boarding pass stubs, are enough evidence that she took the trip? Doesn't she have copies of her airline tickets? So what on earth does she need the immigration for?

[b]And if she has a post-paid line, her call records will be made available to her on demand. sad If she is a pre-paid customer, all she needs is to get the police as well as her lawyer, to write to the telco to release her call records. Finish. So what other challenges would she have faced in getting the evidence, if it really existed? If truly she and the pastor met at the hotels in Lagos, all hotels are mandated to have CCTV. Again such CCTV footage [/b]can be reviewed on the days the duo met in such hotels, for evidence.

If such evidence does not exist, then there is no way she can substantiate her claims. But if it exists, then it can be obtained. So what is she talking about?

Wld I cost mny? Since the suit was instituted outside the country and in a country different from wr the alleged ish took place, wldnt she incur expenses? U think these expenses are moi-moi?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by MENTORCH(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pastor sulaiman actually bleeped this girl, he just bribed her now to come and change the story. No politician will have time to use this girl to lie against Sulaiman. Coz it will not make any much difference and there is no point saying politicians bribed you when you can't mention the persons name.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by BERNIMOORE: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jeromejnr:
So many people will be ashamed now.
Sowoore has just been eXposed again as he make a whole meal out of this to make trafic to his site, can sahara reporters broadcast the true story?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by jamesbalogun: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
The last time i checked Suleiman didnt show up in court. Moreover, this is Nigeria, she can never win the case. Its easier for her to receive the money and keep quiet. Funny people, she was brave enough to call out suleiman, why isnt she brave enough to call out the so called politicians and big pastors that hired her for the job. So suleiman have become so big that politicians and big pastors will have a meeting to bring down? Guy add 1 and 2 together and u will see that it doesnt add up. To make it all more laughable she went back to that same chirch to confess. Hahahahahahaha
TheKingIsHere:

Why settle for out of court settlement when she would have made it big by suing suleman with all the so called evidence she claimed she had then?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
jamesbalogun:
The last time i checked Suleiman didnt show up in court. Moreover, this is Nigeria, she can never win the case. Its easier for her to receive the money and keep quiet. Funny people, she was brave enough to call out suleiman, why isnt she brave enough to call out the so called politicians and big pastors that hired her for the job. So suleiman have become so big that politicians and big pastors will have a meeting to bring down? Guy add 1 and 2 together and u will see that it doesnt add up. To make it all more laughable she went back to that same chirch to confess. Hahahahahahaha

She claimed that suleman had sex with her, you believed her.

Now she is saying that it was all political yet you refuse to belive her.

You dont have a case. It is obvious you just want to attack pastors and christianity.

Even if she didnt go to his church, you wont still believe her because it exonerates the pastor whom you were trying too hard to pull down.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who is it that gains anything from slandering Suleiman
What exactly do they gain?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Firstcitizen: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wiseman5:

look at how disappointed u 're with her confession, unfortunately no tithe payer can be as frustrated as you 're right now, their lives only gets better, check the ones u know around u, they 're the ones u keep borrowing from. whether Otobo confess or not , the man of God was never affected rather he increased tremendously in fame, popularity and influence. isi gi epego npe right about now

Sheeple,

Proverbs 29:20 There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by oake(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Is there anything wrong with that?

Didn't he give other people gifts and other financial assistance?

I guess you were sleeping then?

http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2017/12/yuletide-gesture-apostle-suleman-gifts-church-workers-staff-n11m-food-items/

https://nigeria.gonefishingstorepr.com/latest-news/apostle-suleman-gives-out-1-house-n2-million-to-widows-26-cars-photos/

No, I wasn't sleeping, I was quite aware that he gave other people gifts and other financial assistance so much that he - Mr. Suleman acquired a N160 million duplex, located in Mende Maryland, Lagos, which he renovated with N120 million before handing it over to Daniella and a $76,000 brand-new Mercedes-Benz 450 GL for the curvaceous actress and that they had been neck deep in a relationship.

So much for the giver!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by barrackozone(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
Breaking News!!!

Stephanie Otobo confesses: I was used and paid against Apostle Suleman.

Right before our eyes in the Fire & Miracle Night of Omega Fire Ministries’ International Worship Centre Auchi, the serial accuser & blackmailer; Stephanie Otobo, apologises to God’s Servant Apostle Johnson Suleman, his family, Church and the Body of Christ for the shameless show of deceits & lies, she and their paymasters embarked on sometime in 2017.

The only offense he committed was to have intervened in the numerous heinous crimes against the Church of Christ around the Nation and became a Voice for the Gospel. What followed was a well - doctored drama to attack the reputation of this Golden Voice and seemingly reduce the volume of his voice even as more evils were planned against the Church.

After all the evil efforts, the secret agendas, the heavily funded set up and the unrelenting pursuits to snare an innocent man, they were futile.

THE MASTER PLANNER HAS FINALLY VINDICATED HIS CHURCH & HIS SERVANT.

This is not only a victory for God's Servant; it is a victory for the Body of Christ & The Church in Nigeria.

Watch the video via the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36wEK-8MLU

This is another lie from Otobo. I believe her first 'lie'
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by jamesbalogun: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
How im i not sure she will come again after sometime to tell us Suleiman paid her to stage manage that act? Just trll her to name the people. Period!!!
TheKingIsHere:

You dont have a case. It is obvious you just want to attack pastors and christianity.

Even if she didnt go to his church, you wont still believe her because it exonerates the pastor whom you were trying too hard to pull down.

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by jamesbalogun: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Im even suspecting u self. U must be one of the boys doing IT under suleiman
TheKingIsHere:

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by jamesbalogun: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
I am a very good christian, i attend rccg but i speak the truth whenever i see one. Even if Adegboye messes up today i will speak up. I am as bold as taking my pastor on some issues during digging deep, i am never afraid and i believe God loves me for that. God gave u brain so that u will have sense, God did not make a zombie.
TheKingIsHere:

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by jamesbalogun: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Suleiman clearly paid in money into her account, some serious cash in foreign currencies, im sure it was the politians that forced suleiman to pay in the money. grin he claim to be helping her, please ask suleiman in what capacity? Him don help people for him church finish? Na ashawo him wan help. All the suleiman boys on this thread, ur defense wont hold water. Suleiman would ve bin better off keeping quiet and allowing the matter die like that of Coza fatoyinbo and ese.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by farem: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
tayebest:
After she was bribed again? angry

I smell a bewitched soul! That's what your master planted in you. You're a good servant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Some Things That Attract Demons To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.