Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (70878 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=SirBrightoc post=64547713]
All those who joined to curse the innocent pastor on various social media can now see how much they were also manipulated. You can see how much you were used against Christianity. You can see how much of an Antichrist you became just because of a blackmail.

This kind of blackmail has been succeeding against Christianity in Nigeria. They have been coming in different forms. They were used even in 2015 general election.

And guess what? So called Christians are the ones to carry such blackmails and blow them out of proportion, casting aspersions on the body of Christ. People who have never preached to a perishing soul will jump out to magnify the blackmail on the church.

Jesus, your word is true. The gates of hell shall never prevail against the church.[ daddy freeze is one of those foolish christains.. We should b wise.. The war against christainity is real and its raging. Nd you nairalanders have a role in that war]

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
frank317:
What a stunt... who paid her? Why not mention the people who paid u. U are ready to come out and confess but u cannot mention who paid u... naija i hailooo
You are very stupid.. How do u expect her to mention dere names in a church.so she wil be in grave danger..
I bliv your plans fail again.. to use dt name mentionin to propagate anoda lies... Dont play with the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by oake(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

What stops u from providing such evidence here and proving to us that Suleiman slept with otobo?

Talk is cheap.

Kindly do the needful, I am waiting.

Wosss! I no get time for your gullible ass:

This is the last I will reply you, since you do not want to learn:

Suleman: Otobo releases bank statement showing huge deposits

Stephanie Otobo, the Canadian-based accuser of General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman, yesterday offered fresh evidence to back up her claims.

In an interview with Worship Media based in Canada, the musician presented a copy of her statement of account reflecting huge deposits by Suleman to support allegation of adultery against the Auchi-based cleric.

Excerpts of the interview were posted online yesterday by the media organisation.

Otobo alleged Suleman at different times transferred N200, 000, N900, 000 and N1million to her account.

The statement of account, as seen in the video, reads a transfer of N900, 000 on July 22, 2015.

The transaction was recorded as 057033150722165653000037928190 in the displayed bank statement.

There was another transaction that reads transfer of N1million from Apostle Johnson Suleman on 14th September, 2015.

Otobo claimed he met Suleman in 2015 through a friend who got married after a prophecy by the cleric.

Her friend, she said, told her Suleman revealed the man she eventually married was the right fit for her.

Otobo said Suleman later requested for her BBM pin after which he asked her to be his girlfriend.

But Otobo, in the interview, was overheard agreeing the interviewers some other transfers cannot be proven, casting doubts on the authenticity of the statement.

The media office of Suleman was unavailable for reactions yesterday.

Our correspondent couldn’t get through to the spokesman of the charismatic preacher.

The media outfit also stated Otobo has agreed to release her call logs to prove she had more passing acquaintances with Suleman.

http://thenationonlineng.net/suleman-otobo-releases-bank-statement-showing-huge-deposits/

Not to talk of the Daniella Okeke connection ...

Well, we leave everyone to their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by DavidEsq(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is powerful. Don't get me wrong. Being powerful in dis context is not to be equated with God being on ur side. I picked a few inconsistencies in her speech:
1. "I was desperate to pursue my musical career".
2. "They promised me job.
3. "They gave me a lot of mny".

Since she was desperate to pursue her musical career, how does dat connect with a job, since the supposed musical career wld have been very well taken care of with the plenty of cash she was given?
This lady had run out of cash to pursue her case in court and the only persons who wld have pursued it for her pro bono didn't see a chance of success, due to limited evidence an the available evidence that wld hav nailed Apostle, spot on was too costly to obtain, as she wld have had to sponsor several flights to Nigeria immigration (passport ticket/travel evidence) and bottle necks situations with telecom companies (call records), etc.
At the same time, her life was in danger and she made dis clear on several occasions.
Lastly, I guess Politicians also paid Daniella Okeke to have Apostle's Benz in her house, with the clear evidence of the details of the car in FRSCN records was that of the Apostle.
As I earlier said, Apostle is indeed a "powerful" man.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
SirBrightoc:

All those who joined to curse the innocent pastor on various social media can now see how much they were also manipulated. You can see how much you were used against Christianity. You can see how much of an Antichrist you became just because of a blackmail.

This kind of blackmail has been succeeding against Christianity in Nigeria. They have been coming in different forms. They were used even in 2015 general election.

And guess what? So called Christians are the ones to carry such blackmails and blow them out of proportion, casting aspersions on the body of Christ. People who have never preached to a perishing soul will jump out to magnify the blackmail on the church.

Jesus, your word is true. The gates of hell shall never prevail against the church.
God bless u...Daddy freeze is one of those foolish so called christai.. The war against christains in nigeria is REAL psychological nd physical

Bt era of the lion of the tribe o judah is now..So watch wat u do...yes you
Nairalanders you have a role to play in this WAR.. Choose wisely

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by suyamasta(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oya na who pay u o tell us let the world know those cabals playing with peoples lives!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Her mission was to defame apostle suleman which she has done. So the money is for her to keep.

If the confession pain you, find the nearest transformer and hug. tongue
No I ain't gonna do that I will rather take the available flight to London �
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
XingXhang:

I'll add my abusing skills to the business cheesy
cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by schamch: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
this is why most girls are called 'Fish brain' Who will now take any rape or molestation allegations made by any of these high profile runs girls serious?.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Lumig: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
We can now see the danger in mingling with politicians by these men of God. Any pastor that mingles with politicians for power or money will one way or another pay the price. Politicians stains...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by BluntBoy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
tonio2wo:
Agreed! But what business did suleman have with her that he paid huge amount to her. At least we all saw the proof of that?

My brother, the truth is that Suleman had something with her.

She is doing all this because she knows she would lose no matter what. It was the same thing that Kemi Olunloyo thought about. You can only win cases against pastors in developed countries where the law is relatively less biased and much more competent. In Nigeria, pastors like Suleman are powerful and fighting them is a waste of time and resources.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

You are not far from the truth.
Let her name the blackmailers and then arrest who paid her fess.......Then we will bring binoculars.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Torontoparrot(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
This is nothing but a clear case of the more you look the less you see......
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by SimplySEA(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
elantraceey:
If she mentioned the 'politicians and big pastors' and they get arrested for character assassination then I would have taken the video seriously but till then it could be real or just a script, A detailed explanation of all that transpired wpill be a lot better.

U think it is that easy to mention the name of such men in pub and live? Use your head brother. If people can go to the length they did with such doctored and seemingly convincing evidences, do you think they will not have contingencies in case of such eventuality as this?

Just one more question I keep asking since without answers.
Can this girl afford such lawyer as Festus Keyamo? Hell-ruf-i...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ishilove:

cheesy

It's good we have Gospel E-defenders cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by laudate: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
tempest01:
Why the sudden change in tone even after going to court days ago? I think they have given this girl an offer she can't refuse. Her statement sef is vague. If she was really used, she should have mentioned the people that used her to validate this new script.

Hehehe..... wink Wey my zobo, my groundnut and my kunu? Na on top this thread, I go match brake today.

Hey, okada hol' am there. I wan drop for this junction. This thread promises to be sweet! cheesy

When Otobo was running her mouth like a parrot at that time, and her fan club was hailing her, she forgot that every crooked plot hatched in darkness without the knowledge of man, is not hidden from the eyes of God!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by adrusa: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
I hope the police will pick her up and do the needful. Blackmailing someone with "false allegations" of rape is against the law.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by laudate: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
DavidEsq:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is powerful. Don't get me wrong. Being powerful in dis context is not to be equated with God being on ur side. I picked a few inconsistencies in her speech:
1. "I was desperate to pursue my musical career".
2. "They promised me job.
3. "They gave me a lot of mny".

Since she was desperate to pursue her musical career, how does dat connect with a job, since the supposed musical career wld have been very well taken care of with the plenty of cash she was given?
This lady had run out of cash to pursue her case in court and the only persons who wld have pursued it for her pro bono didn't see a chance of success, due to limited evidence an the available evidence that wld hav nailed Apostle, spot on was too costly to obtain, as she wld have had to sponsor several flights to Nigeria immigration (passport ticket/travel evidence) and bottle necks situations with telecom companies (call records), etc.
At the same time, her life was in danger and she made dis clear on several occasions.
Lastly, I guess Politicians also paid Daniella Okeke to have Apostle's Benz in her house, with the clear evidence of the details of the car in FRSCN records was that of the Apostle.
As I earlier said, Apostle is indeed a "powerful" man.

What trip does she need to make to immigration..... to do what? When the immigration entry stamps and departure stamps inside her passport, as well as her boarding pass stubs, are enough evidence that she took the trip? Doesn't she have copies of her airline tickets? So what on earth does she need the immigration for?

And if she has a post-paid line, her call records will be made available to her on demand. sad If she is a pre-paid customer, all she needs is to get the police as well as her lawyer, to write to the telco to release her call records. Finish. So what other challenges would she have faced in getting the evidence, if it really existed? If truly she and the pastor met at the hotels in Lagos, all hotels are mandated to have CCTV. Again such CCTV footage can be reviewed on the days the duo met in such hotels, for evidence.

If such evidence does not exist, then there is no way she can substantiate her claims. But if it exists, then it can be obtained. So what is she talking about?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by sunegg007(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
This is a very disgusting hustler. Yes she Bleep him, then she got paid to blackmail him, now she gets paid again by the Fucker to deny.
Exactly! Guy Your Sense Dey Very Active.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
frank317:
What a stunt... who paid her? Why not mention the people who paid u. U are ready to come out and confess but u cannot mention who paid u... naija i hailooo
Bro her life will be in serious danger if she spills the beans bc i strongly believe a highly placed politician is behind it
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by CDMagazine(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Thesame sponsors of the killing of Christians in Kaduna.... Apostle Suleman spoke against them and they became angry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkRIQhXsZeo&t=56s
EarthXmetahuman:
Bullsheit

Who paid her?
How are we sure she is not getting paid by pastor sule to make this confession now? If she admits she's a lying LovePeddler, why should we believe anything else that comes from her stinking mouth?

How did she get those evidence against pastor sule? How did she know pastor sule was bleeping that big ass okeke girl?

Finally, this girl needs too be institutionalized for attention seeking syndrome.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
tayebest:
After she was bribed again? angry
ARE YOU THE ONE THAT GAVE HER THE BRIBE,SON OF PERDITION?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by sparkwil(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
ilynem:

I can see how disappointed you are Brother Hope.

Dude is retarded. Don't mind him
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by solodun1: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Firstcitizen:
The only people I pity in this drama are the tithers whose 100s of millions in naira were used to settle this unprincipled girl and Keyamo.

The whole thing almost destroyed the man's ministry business so this was long expected.

Otobor don hammer. I hope they made her sign a gagging document because if this girl is broke tomorrow or just unhappy, she will entertain us with a video of how Apostle's people visited her in Canada with 500k usd cash grin
You clearly have a lot of problem with her confession, if you're not pleased with it, you can as well stage your own confession in her stead. The faces of those that made jest of the man of God during the trying time is not difficult to know. Whether you like it or not, she has come out to confess and is already on the media like wild fire.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by solodun1: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
maoolakanm:
ARE YOU THE ONE THAT GAVE HER THE BRIBE,SON OF PERDITION?
Don't mind those hypocrites, they are always their to slander and rejoice over the fall of any man of God, there no difference between them and Jezebel the witch, but they now hate the news as God vindicated the man of God!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by laudate: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
oake:
Wosss! I no get time for your gullible ass:

This is the last I will reply you, since you do not want to learn:

Not to talk of the Daniella Okeke connection ...

Well, we leave everyone to their conscience.
But Suleiman never denied sending money to her, nah! According to him, the funds were meant for her rehabilitation, and to enable her set up a business, since she did not want to continue in prostitution any longer! The pastor only denied having an affair with her.

But wait o....the names of the payee on the transfers are inconsistent. One says "Apostle Johnson Suleiman." Another transfer detail shows "Johnson Suleiman Johnson Suleiman." How come? Did the money come from two different accounts? And how come the details of Suleiman's account or banks, are not included in the transfer details? Was it an internal transfer (i.e. from one UBA Customer Account to another UBA Customer account) or was it an inter-bank transfer?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol...look at dis one,u tink everything u see on social media is true,it is u who is stupid here because u are sounding so ignorant n naive,it seems u are jst using social media for u to belive every poo,,u neva see life,u are still a learner.....pastor suleiman is nt a good man of God nd i kn my reasons for saying so,keep licking his ass,baby boy....
XingXhang:

Live long enough... you'll remain where you are and he flying and making impact.

How do people become stuupid and not know it?

She confesses and you're saying she's lying...are you okay? Do you know her life and little reputation is at stake for coming back to eat her vomit? Don't you think again?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by ademigos: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
One thing is sure she has been bribed either by d politicians or from sulieman to make pple think he was involved and he has been vindicated
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Firstcitizen: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
solodun1:

You clearly have a lot of problem with her confession, if you're not pleased with it, you can as well stage your own confession in her stead. The faces of those that made jest of the man of God during the trying time is not difficult to know. Whether you like it or not, she has come out to confess and is already on the media like wild fire.

Proverbs 29:20 There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by paulibling(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
How easily to know a demonic possessed person is when such individual engages in insulting a man of God and alludding to allegations they cannot prove when called upon. If you critically interview them you will here that the news is flying around. Them say them say.

To the face of demonic agents Jesus won. He will win again and again.

I am a scoanite.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by bezimo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Like i said a year ago..when the allegations came out against Apostle Suleman that they were fabricated lies..today..the riffrafs and idiots insulting the apostle can hear from her and had better ask God for forgiveness.

Her parents came to the church to comfirm that otobos claims against the Apostle were lies..some didnt believed..today..we see the otobo coming to say they were all lies.

My only anger is the Apostle was too lenient on this matter..she should have been giving the kemi oluyolo treatment as served by Pst David ibieyomie.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Simplep:
Lol...look at dis one,u tink everything u see on social media is true,it is u who is stupid here because u are sounding so ignorant n naive,it seems u are jst using social media for u to belive every poo,,u neva see life,u are still a learner.....pastor suleiman is nt a good man of God nd i kn my reasons for saying so,keep licking his ass,baby boy....
Sharrap there! From your moniker Simple Pooo!

Speak eligibly and intelligently and quit that broken English! What's your evidence that he committed that crime? If not, .... smiley... Sharrap!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Some Things That Attract Demons To People / Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.