Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! (1336 Views)

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Well, I admit many guys have fallen other guys hands.... yet, im sure most, if not larger percentage won't be mumu enough to give you money after sex!

I read this thread with so much anger and was immediately moved to counter it with immediate alacrity.

the thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/4313341/7-reasons-why-ill-always

" I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE.
I work for my money, but you must still pay me."

sorry to disappoint you 'miss' you are an OLOSHO, infact, of a great calibre.

see, I've read maria ma ba's book where she used something similar to this quote.... 'all women are prostitutes. you had sex with your husband, he gives you money, you have sex as a sex worker/ prostitute, he still pay you'. It's tantamount to saying you are ONE too!

1 sex is best enjoyed by both parties!

The op tried convincing us that sex is best enjoyed mostly by the male.

Lair! I know most people will agree with me. you'll only collect money from that guy that has a dot or will just pour his akamu withing seconds of penetrating.

I wish I know you OP, I will take you to the seventh heaven where your eyelids will change from black to blue while I bury my head under your...... and make you moan... yet I won't stop, untill you grab my head and beg me to thrust you with my rod, well, imagine me dissecting your red sea with my rod and make you cumm and reach orgasm, and maybe 3 times before the day breaks.
IM SURE YOU WILL RATHER PAY ME WITH YOUR HARD EARNED INCOME!

well, ask those dem Omotola and even your mum, if she is still with your dad to tell you why they stayed in their relationship and not take sex as a business

sorry, I won't pay you for making you happy!

2. " I'm a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.
"

well, I will refresh your memory about that young slay queen idiot ( classic white or what is her name sef. ) she has thesame wants as you mentioned there, but she is getting them in world beyond now!
wait sef, sebi you said you are working? why needing a guy's money for all these frivolities?

I won't pay you for all these, im not a yahoo guy,Neither am I a politician. I'm sure if I'm dating you and you are not a prostitute (which I doubt) as you mentioned, you won't be needing my money.

3. Yes you'll be slut shamed when you can't keep your kitty cat to only a guy. we guy's talk, we roll and gist about your likes.

imagine this scenario... you are dating guy A and he's been a caring guy, but all of the sudden he's gone broke. instead you stick your punnany close, you rather feel like flaunting it to the highest bidder which unfortunately is guy A's freiend. now guy B has gotten down and also paid you. if guy A and B meets and are having cold bottles of Legend together and that was when you walked pass them or been brought into the bar by Guy C..... won't they 'slut shame' you. by the way sef.. truth to God, ain't you a slut?

sorry, I won't continue or even try paying a slut. I don't even do prostitutes too. we'll you ain't one, are you? so don't expect money. I'll do it FREE!

4. "Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn't ask, you'll just go?
Smh!!!!"

lol, shaking my heads for you too

maybe what you want to ask is that ' won't I pay before entering the iron gates of life

seean just ask yourself again, why would I pay after I've gotten what I wanted free! why would I still pay if you don mumu allow me finish before asking?

well, I won't pay, I will rather act as if I don't know. if you deny me next time, well I'm a baller and i'll get another lady to do well that thing!

5. It's the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

yes it is!

but wait, if there are 'YOUNG naive bitch good girls, why would I need a slack pussy or saggy boobs in the first place.

sorry I won't pay for those fallen olympus, I love them naive and Young! ( everything is still firm ). maybe I'm following Jesus way, he ordered for a young horse anyone hasn't ridden, but yours..... I can't say.

6. "it's a man's world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do! "

unfortunately it's a man's world truly.
I'm just surprised at that last assertion you made " well, in bed we do"
whoever told you that actually lied to you. it's never so my dear. That is why we are advocating that guy's should just stop thinking with their dicks!
In bed, im the boss, I spank you change my styles at will and makes you feel good, you are still claiming a boss? pls stop that joke.
if you are so expecting me to beg you so as to get down.... you'll wait till thy kingdom come. I don't beg to get laid, I offer what other may not offer so, im the boss and I'm sure you'll always want to get that.

I'm won't discredit the fact that you may have those men who pay you.Maybe because they see you as giving them all they want. I know their likes, they can't even do 15 minutes before their pipe mellows! that is why you should date them, whine for them, fuvk them like a pro, but remember to bring that money to me whenever you want a nice time too!

7. " i'll never Bleep a fuckboy"

well your last point comfirm all I've been saying
' olosho'
This is what I'm saying, when you know this, you wouldn't have written " I'm not a prostitute "
A day old child will tell you that you are.

How will you date all those pot bellied men and expect them to satisfy you. I won't say much, we know your kind and infact we have them as our sweet sugar mamas. fortunately, they pay big to secure our sweet sumptuous services. well, you also need one too!

I won't pay for a pussay or service I can get free and even get paid for!

I will repeat this.... Guys, learn how to ball well, don't be a minute guy. stop eating those warsh and live a healthy life and see how all these 'dem dem' go dey run follow una. Money is not everything abeg!

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Papiikush: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2018
You are a fool of you think the Op of that previous thread is truly a lady.

He is just trying to shame the female gender. Probably because someone duped him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by MrOjay1(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Cowbuoy: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2018
You no go pay "Olosho" a dime after sex?? E be like say dem never pour TohToh water on top your head before or make dem use that same TohToh wey you wan knack for free swear for you... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by XINZ: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2018
You'll pay one way or the other.
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Amarabae(f): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Sex is over hyped in Africa.
Hello?!
There is More to life than sex

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Cowbuoy:
You no go pay "Olosho" a dime after sex?? E be like say dem never pour TohToh water on top your head before or make dem use that same TohToh wey you wan knack for free swear for you... grin grin

don't you read where she said she's not an olosho?
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Cowbuoy: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Drabeey:

don't you read where she said she's not an olosho?

For fûcks sake!! And you believed that??

You might as well believe when I tell ya Morata is a better player than Neymar sef... grin grin
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by DaddyKross: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2018
A man doesn't vibrate when women are vibrating, let alone a Bobrisky.

You fall hands angry

Ebios:
Guy,kill that trash...
Is it not worth correcting?
Why will ladies be forming for something two parties enjoy?
...n to ask for money!She is a LovePeddler.simple.

Oh my gawd how many times will i say this ? He is not a She for Zechariah's sake angry
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Pubichairs(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy the bro na haemophrodite...counter thread indeed...girls go fit intimidate this one
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Ebios(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2018
DaddyKross:
A man doesn't vibrate when women are vibrating, let alone a Bobrisky.

You fall hands angry
Guy,kill that trash...
Is it not worth correcting?
Why will ladies be forming for something two parties enjoy?
...n to ask for money!She is a LovePeddler.simple.
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Ebios:
Guy,kill that trash... Is it not worth correcting? Why will ladies be forming for something two parties enjoy? ...n to ask for money!She is a LovePeddler.simple.
shikena!
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

He is just trying to shame the female gender. Probably because someone duped him.

Is that enough reason for you to call the op a fool?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Jamariwolff(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

I quoted u previously telling you how bad looking you are, ooh you decided to wait nd spam all my threads with gender bullshits.

Try harder short unappealing man.
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolff:
U quoted u previously telling you how bad looking you are, ooh you decided to wait nd spam all my threads with gender bullshits.

Try harder short man.
Chigozie
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
efesodje:

Is that enough reason for you to call the op a fool?
such an asslicker he is. I decided not to answer him though.
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by ba7man(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Amarabae:
Sex is over hyped in Africa.
Hello?!
There is More to life than sex
Its so irritating. As if it's more than the huffing and puffing......humping.....that billion acts of it take place daily.

Well, people with mental poverty don't really have much to engage their mind with apart from sex.
Re: Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! by LessNoise: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
This was poorly written...the OP of the previous thread is a HE are you a newbie?

(1) (Reply)

You Think Heartbreak Is Painful? You've Never Experienced This / Couples Gone Crazy / Ewobiolaoluwaseto Aka Fattiebumbum, The Nigerian Plus-size Model Causing A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.