Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. (1232 Views)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. by MahatmaGhandi: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2018
The word slay queen is now being used by most people on social media and when you look at the life style of these slay queens, you will notice they share certain qualities with the people we used to call "ashewo" back in the days. I will like to know if slay queen is the modern word for prostitutes.
Re: Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
... I will like to know if slay queen is the modern word for prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. by myself13: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
slayQueen: Olosho with Pride
Re: Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. by Kenzico(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
The word slay queen is now being used by most people on social media and when you look at the life style of these slay queens, you will notice they share certain qualities with the people we used to call "ashewo" back in the days. I will like to know if slay queen is the modern word for prostitutes.

No words to describe Dem....They are certified Ashawos ( Akwuna kwuna)
Re: Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. by Bossontop(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Well according to urban dictionary....
So decipher and decide for yourself

Re: Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. by runsgirl: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2018
They do not mean the same thing.
Re: Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. by MahatmaGhandi: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
runsgirl:
They do not mean the same thing.

What is the difference please.
Re: Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. by alexola20(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Dating A Woman, And Not A Girl / Toxic Relationships / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.